Danny Parisi is staff writer on Mobile Marketer, New York. Reach him at .
MY LATEST ARTICLES
- Jack Link's taps user-generated videos for Sasquatch-themed campaign
- Folgers leverages user-generated content for jingle-themed campaign
- Mountain Dew unveils multi-pronged All-Star mobile campaign
- What Trump's anti-net neutrality agenda means for marketers
- Aflac targets music fans with Grammys-themed sponsored Pandora station
MY MOST READ ARTICLES
- Why BlackBerry’s departure from smartphone production means little to mobile marketers
- Delta Airlines eliminates lost luggage with first-of-its-kind mobile feature
- Aflac and Macy's promote holiday campaign with social media and messaging app
- Mobile is central for 83pc of consumers' shopping habits: report
- Instagram introduces live video, with massive audience for marketers
MY RSS FEED
Add my RSS feed to your RSS reader and get my latest stories.