Tag: 151 Advisors
Total Results: 3
- Can Uber extend its influence beyond transportation?
- Published: August 27, 2014
- Uber’s recent hiring of President Obama’s former election campaign manager suggests the company is in it for the long haul despite push back from local governments, while its launch into delivery services points to aspirations beyond transporting people.
- BlackBerry alternatives could include exiting the smartphone market
- Published: August 13, 2013
- With BlackBerry’s fortunes continuing to erode, the company is exploring a possible sale or strategic partnership. One possible alternative is an exit from the smartphone market, so it can rebuild around BlackBerry Messenger.
- BlackBerry's biggest challenge is building a brand that resonates
- Published: March 26, 2013
- One of the biggest challenges that BlackBerry faces with its new BlackBerry 10 devices is building a brand that resonates with consumers and enterprises at a time when both Apple and Samsung have already won the hearts and wallets of users.