Total Results: 11Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile marketing tools and tips for 2017
- Published: January 3, 2017
- By Margie Kupfer
As the New Year begins, marketers are carefully planning their strategies for their campaigns in 2017. Sure, there are plenty of tools, tips and tricks to choose from, but selecting the right ones for your brand’s objectives is crucial.
- T-Mobile, Sprint widen opening for media-rich experiences with unlimited data promises
- Published: August 19, 2016
- Both T-Mobile and Sprint are promising unlimited data in groundbreaking new rate plans, and while some restrictions are still in place, the moves bring mobile one step closer to delivering the media-rich experiences that publishers, brands and consumers are demanding.
- Is your brand developing a chatbot strategy?
- Published: July 15, 2016
- By Brian Heikes
Marketers and customer service professionals are now paying a lot of attention to chatbots. Whereas the Web, mobile marketing and smartphone applications were at one point the next big thing, chatbots are now becoming a pervasive part of a brand’s digital toolkit.
- Should SMS be taken more seriously for mobile app engagement?
- Published: November 24, 2015
- By Brian Heikes
Even though app usage is incredibly strong, conversion rates through that mobile channel remain weak. Forrester Research reports that “most retailers say their mobile Web sales continue to outweigh their app sales.”
- Top mobile security threats for 2013
- Published: January 3, 2013
- Mobile’s growing popularity with consumers and marketers is matched by an increase in the number of cyber attacks on smartphones. This means that security is likely to take on greater importance in 2013 compared to last year.
- Are agencies being cut out of mobile marketing plans?
- Published: June 29, 2012
- As mobile grows, brands are investing more in mobile campaigns while also looking for ways to drive efficiency via in-house capabilities and vendor partnerships.
- Mobile increasingly affecting health industry: panelists
- Published: June 21, 2011
- NEW YORK – Mobile is changing the way patients receive health care and will impact the way they are treated in the future, per executives at the 2011 Mobile Marketing Forum.
- Mobile giving does not cannibalize other donation channels: Nonprofit Mobile Day panel
- Published: February 17, 2011
- WASHINGTON – Mobile giving initiatives do not cannibalize other fundraising channels such as online and direct mail, according to a panel at Nonprofit Mobile Day.
- 3Cinteractive to provide credit card mobile transaction service
- Published: October 2, 2009
- Mobile marketing and technology firm 3Cinteractive has partnered with mobile commerce enabler Billing Revolution to provide credit card transaction processing on mobile phones.
- Pictures from Mobile Marketing Association's rooftop party
- Published: August 21, 2009
- Mobile Marketer attended the Mobile Marketing Association's networking event, "Opt-in: Beyond Mobile." Here are pictures from the event.