Total Results: 723Displaying: 1 - 10
- App marketing tips for this holiday season
- Published: November 30, 2016
- By Matt Lawson
The holiday season drives more app downloads in the United States than any other time of year. Here are key insights into how app marketers can capture the momentum during this crucial time for their businesses.
- The Black Friday opportunity for ecommerce
- Published: November 18, 2016
- By Abbas Haider Ali
November and December drive 30 percent more revenue for online retailers than during non-holiday months, with the days from Black Friday through Christmas specifically generating 50 percent to 100 percent more revenue than non-holidays.
- How to make the messaging trend work for your business
- Published: November 15, 2016
- By Matt Hodges
Inboxes are still plagued by spam, social media has turned into an ad platform, and even modern solutions such as live chat are often impersonal and difficult to use.
- Marketers may be missing up to $4.7m individually in Facebook ad revenue: report
- Published: November 11, 2016
- Amid controversy over Facebook’s discrepancies in video metrics, a new report shows that marketers may be missing out on 192 percent more mobile ad revenue due to incorrect ad tracking data.
- How mobile is changing the way we respond to disasters
- Published: October 7, 2016
- As Hurricane Matthew bears down on southern United States and Haiti is left in ruins, mobile technologies are offering assistance with brands leveraging digital platforms to help out those in need.
- Starbucks continues pumpkin spice latte personification with separate Messenger bot
- Published: August 31, 2016
- Starbucks is cementing the pumpkin spice latte’s status as a beloved beverage and social media caricature by rolling out a separate PSL Facebook Messenger chatbot, which enables users to interact with the drink by taking a quiz and discussing fall-themed topics.
- Why other brands will follow P&G away from Facebook targeting
- Published: August 11, 2016
- P&G’s decision to step back from Facebook ads that target specific consumers highlights how mobile data can drive precision advertising, which is not necessarily a good thing if scale is lost along the way.
- Travel advisors back in vogue for luxury market, claims Virtuoso CEO
- Published: August 10, 2016
- LAS VEGAS – Less than a decade ago, many pundits were predicting that it was just a matter of time before human travel agents would be replaced by the electronic kind.
- HomeClick clarifies customer journey with mobile, cross-device attribution
- Published: July 19, 2016
- Furniture and home décor online retailer HomeClick is experiencing higher desktop revenues following a commitment to mobile, highlighting the importance of cross-device attribution.
- Verizon goes full throttle with mobile for go90 reality series
- Published: July 1, 2016
- Verizon is further disrupting traditional television programming by betting completely on mobile for its new competitive reality series, which will air on go90, be promoted by a mobile-only ad campaign and include calls-to-action via social and mobile platforms.