Total Results: 670Displaying: 1 - 10
- Is Verizonís mobile-first TV a stopgap on road to self-serve content?
- Published: June 25, 2015
- Verizonís announcement of a mobile-first Netflix-like service for live and on-demand programming will appeal to advertisers, but bringing in the growing cadre of young cord-cutters could be a tougher sell.
- Mondelezís Triscuit tries to close gap between inspiration, trial on social
- Published: June 23, 2015
- Mondelez is ramping up on mobile to drive trial for its first limited-edition Triscuit flavor, created in partnership with Martha Stewart, placing a strong focus on Pinterest via on-pack promotion as well as native mobile ads on Facebook.
- FCC rules for carrier robocall blocking, clears developers of some liability
- Published: June 19, 2015
- The Federal Communications Commission yesterday passed a proposal from chairman Tom Wheeler, supporting consumers' ability to opt out of robocalling through their wireless carriers, among other developments.
- FedExís Fast Talker remains relevant in era of instant gratification
- Published: June 12, 2015
- Mobile-savvy consumersí desire for speed and convenience makes FedExís iconic Fast Talker campaign from the early 1980s relevant today with a few tweaks, even if the demand for overnight delivery has waned.
- MLB swings at storytelling home run with embrace of Snapchat
- Published: May 15, 2015
- Major League Baseballís tapping of Snapchat to bring video content to fans takes the game back to its 19th-century roots as a source for both bonding with heroes on the field and inspired storytelling as the mobile messaging platform continues to evolve into a go-to destination for live sports.
- Maytag, Mondelez embrace mobile visualization, utility to drive direct sales
- Published: May 14, 2015
- Maytag and Mondelez International are among brand marketers upping the ante in the chase for direct-to-consumer sales as mobile disrupts the traditional model of selling solely to wholesalers and retailers.
- Using weather analytics over weather data for relevant marketing
- Published: May 7, 2015
- By Jaclyn Stratten
Weather allows marketers to connect with consumers on a highly local level, targeting them with a relevant message at the right time. Seems straightforward? Think again.
- Stop failing at mobile-campaign attribution
- Published: April 24, 2015
- By BJ Hatcher
How many of your mobile campaigns simply fail to generate the metrics that you really need to justify your mobile ad budget? I am guessing more than your directors would prefer.
- Is Twitter losing ground for social TV engagements?
- Published: April 13, 2015
- Twitter has held a special position with television advertisers and programmers, but new research as well as increased competition suggest this role could be weakening.
- Universalís Minions game extends franchiseís reach to mobile audiences
- Published: April 9, 2015
- Universal Picturesí Minions franchise is extending its reach through mobile gamingís power to make consumer experiences more personal, helped by the characters' timelessly childish, profane charm.