Total Results: 662Displaying: 1 - 10
- Is Twitter losing ground for social TV engagements?
- Published: April 13, 2015
- Twitter has held a special position with television advertisers and programmers, but new research as well as increased competition suggest this role could be weakening.
- Universal’s Minions game extends franchise’s reach to mobile audiences
- Published: April 9, 2015
- Universal Pictures’ Minions franchise is extending its reach through mobile gaming’s power to make consumer experiences more personal, helped by the characters' timelessly childish, profane charm.
- Coach values originality with Swagger Instagram campaign
- Published: April 3, 2015
- Apparel and accessories retailer Coach is inviting Insta-famous personalities to customize bags in their own manner to celebrate consumer individuality.
- How brands and retailers should cast their social strategy for smartwatches
- Published: March 24, 2015
- The upcoming launch of the Apple Watch has prompted many technology and accessories companies to get in on the wearables game, which means retailers need to get a head-start on how to navigate the new social world.
- Tackling mobile’s challenge: Cross-device mapping and attribution
- Published: March 19, 2015
- By Ben Plomion
Marketers have been stuck on desktop, unable to build a reliable bridge to mobile that would allow them to justify mobile spend during this period where the mobile conversion gap is real.
- Facebook’s NYC beacon play could start marketing free-for-all
- Published: February 11, 2015
- Beacons’ growing acceptance could turn up the competition among the industry’s dominant players and redraw the mobile marketing landscape, fueled by Facebook’s recently announced plan to begin testing a beacon-supported service to deliver information about shops to nearby users in New York.
- Facebook’s beacon play could accelerate seamless mobile moves
- Published: February 2, 2015
- Facebook’s plan to begin testing a beacon-supported service to deliver information about shops and landmarks to nearby users in New York could change the way marketers connect digital and physical realms on the social networking site.
- Facebook poised to make deep cuts in Google’s mobile territory
- Published: January 29, 2015
- Facebook, benefiting from its fourth-quarter rollout of Local Awareness Ads, is poised to make deep cuts into Google’s territory as advertisers continue to shift advertising spending to digital from traditional outlets and Facebook’s user base continues to climb.
- Dolce Hotels rivals Hyatt with guest-centric SMS platform
- Published: January 26, 2015
- Dolce Hotels and Resorts is attempting to compete with other mobile-friendly hotel brands, such as Hyatt and Courtyard Marriott, as it rolls out an SMS messaging platform that sends guests welcome messages, check-in options and booking capabilities via their mobile devices.
- TCPA compliance remains a headache for marketers
- Published: January 22, 2015
- By Marc S. Roth
While seemingly easy, developing an effective mobile strategy is not without peril. Companies that have attempted to do so without following the rules – which will never be mistaken for a model of clarity – can attest to the pain and costs that result from such efforts.