Total Results: 713Displaying: 1 - 10
- Airside Mobile buckles in beacon-enabled push notifications for airport travelers
- Published: June 30, 2016
- Travel application Airside Mobile is leveraging contextual- and location-based push notifications to drive direct downloads among Android users in several major airports and inform them of experiences in their vicinity.
- Mobile marketing in review: Use it or lose it
- Published: June 27, 2016
- AT&T, American Express and Marriott are treating mobile as an opportunity to gain more data about customers – not just another marketing channel – so they can offer utility. Watch this video for the full analysis.
- Which next-generation attribution strategies should marketers have on their radar?
- Published: June 20, 2016
- As mobile attribution continues to be a hotly contested subject, brands will need to place a higher focus on a new generation of smartphone advertisements that consume less bandwidth, reach for higher standards and showcase how consumer resistance to intrusive ads can be sidestepped.
- Q&A: How Marriott’s real-time command center cultivates social engagement, geo-fencing
- Published: June 16, 2016
- The rollout of Marriott’s real-time command center, M Live, has enabled the hotel chain to further optimize its presence on mobile and discover the importance of connecting with consumers during their travels, a strategy that has yielded 82 percent engagement with the brand’s social accounts.
- Tesco Mobile fuels mobile ad interaction with phone-bill discounts
- Published: June 10, 2016
- Tesco Mobile is incentivizing consumers to interact with branded advertisements on their mobile devices by reducing monthly phone bill fees in exchange for viewing exclusive offers, potentially ushering in a new business model for telecommunications companies.
- Hyatt unlocks mobile-enabled amenities via in-room streaming
- Published: May 25, 2016
- The Hyatt Regency San Francisco is showering consumers with a wider array of mobile offerings by enabling guests to stream subscription-based content from their smartphones to in-room televisions, showcasing how hotel marketers can offer more entertainment options for personal devices.
- Toms drives home the impact of its donations through VR
- Published: May 9, 2016
- Footwear manufacturer Toms is driving home the impact of its donation policy in which the brand gives away a pair of shoes for every pair purchased through a virtual reality push in partnership with AT&T that follows the effect of the charitable project.
- Three-course meal of the back-to-school season
- Published: May 4, 2016
- By Matt Kates
As the school year drags into its final stretches, marketers already have their back-to-school campaigns in the works. Back to school ranks as the second-largest shopping season of the year, with spending continuing to rise over the last three years.
- Mobile Minutes: Mobile gaming revenue; Never-ending batteries; Nielsen vs. comScore; NYPD’s smartphone program
- Published: April 25, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Mobile-game revenue to surpass console and PC, study says; Scientists develop never-ending battery technology for PCs, smartphones and electric cars; Nielsen faces comScore as digital ratings wars heat up; NYPD response times faster thanks to smartphone program.
- Beacons bring attribution within reach for brands and retailers
- Published: April 6, 2016
- By Matthew Davis
The solution that the mobile advertising industry historically focused on used the phone’s latitude and longitude coordinates. There are two big flaws with this approach.