Total Results: 684Displaying: 1 - 10
- Starbucks sweetens focus on social media through segmentation
- Published: September 22, 2015
- Starbucks, which put the focus on SMS for its seasonal promotions in the past, is making a big push on social media as it engages in a marketing blitz for the return of its Pumpkin Spice Latte that includes official accounts for the drink on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.
- Coca-Cola’s branded emoji elevates marketing potential of social shorthand
- Published: September 22, 2015
- Coca-Cola recently became the first brand to use a paid emoji on Twitter in a branded content campaign that combined a custom icon of two soda bottles with the #ShareaCoke hashtag.
- Digital experiences are transforming luxury retail
- Published: September 21, 2015
- By Matt Dion
Luxury retail is being transformed by the emergence of digital experiences, representing a strategic investment for retailers brave enough to rethink how online sales should work.
- Verizon-AOL-Millennial Media triple play sets stage for unique mobile ad offerings
- Published: September 4, 2015
- After years of jockeying for a bigger role in mobile advertising, Verizon is throwing serious money behind its aspirations, spending $4.4 billion deal for AOL several months ago and, this week, another $250 million to boost the digital platform’s mobile play by buying Millennial Media.
- Webinar on Sept. 24: Last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing
- Published: August 27, 2015
- Register for this free webinar Thursday, Sept. 24 at 2–3 p.m. ET on last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing. Hear experts from Boston Retail Partners, iCrossing and YP offer strategic marketing advice.
- Marriott celebrates Latino love for travel in social media campaign
- Published: August 19, 2015
- Marriott Hotels is rolling out the latest phase of a social media campaign that celebrates travel and the cultural immersions it offers, attempting to draw in Latino demographics through celebrity YouTube videos, posts on various platforms and mobile advertising.
- Facebook’s news app more significant for marketers than audience network expansion
- Published: August 13, 2015
- Facebook already dominates social advertising, but the network is not resting on its laurels and continues to try to deliver compelling new reasons for marketers to invest, including with new formats for its mobile ad network and by testing a breaking news app that could give Twitter a run for its money.
- HENRYs can help high-end marketers rethink definition of millennials and luxury itself
- Published: August 3, 2015
- By Noah Tratt
Millennials, like other classified generations before them such as boomers and Gen-Xers, have begun breaking out of their defined box as they mature and start to gain wealth with the improving economy.
- Sluggish mobile content engagement an opportunity for marketers: report
- Published: July 31, 2015
- While half of online traffic related to content consumption comes from mobile, the engagement rate on smartphones is only 33 percent compared to 47 percent on desktop, according to a new report from BrightEdge.
- Twitter’s new momentum could build in second half with Project Lightning
- Published: July 29, 2015
- Following months of reports that advertisers have been abandoning Twitter, the microblogging platform surprised yesterday with better-than-expected earnings and advertising revenue, initially sending shares higher in after-hours trading.