Total Results: 607Displaying: 91 - 100
- Brands investing more in call-based ads on mobile: report
- Published: June 20, 2012
- Brands are increasing their budgets to drive calls from mobile ads as consumers continuously conduct searches via their smartphones, according to a new report from BIA/Kelsey.
- Chase exec: Mobile users engage with brand 12 times per month
- Published: June 13, 2012
- NEW YORK - A JPMorgan Chase executive at the 2012 MMA Forum said that its mobile users are engaging with the brand an average of 12 times per month via mobile.
- Jack Daniel’s redesigns mobile site to better accommodate tech-savvy consumers
- Published: June 11, 2012
- Jack Daniel’s has redesigned its Web and mobile efforts to serve up relevant content to consumers based on the device they are using.
- Publishers should not be intimidated by mobile advertising
- Published: June 7, 2012
It is easy to get bogged down with the influx of information about mobile technology. Here are a few simple dos and don’ts to start publishers off on the right foot when developing a mobile strategy.
- FTC’s application of online disclosure guidelines to emerging digital and mobile media platforms
- Published: June 5, 2012
Linda A. Goldstein
Marketers who use mobile and social media face challenges that these platforms present when making clear and conspicuous disclosures complying with FTC Dot Com Disclosure Guidelines.
- Personalizing your SMS text marketing campaign
- Published: May 17, 2012
Matthew R. Lesher
Text messaging has replaced the phone call as the preferred method of communication. In fact, in 2012, wireless carriers are likely to handle more text messages than mobile phone call minutes.
- Mobile is the galvanizing medium for multichannel unification: CTIA panel
- Published: May 11, 2012
- NEW ORLEANS – Brands who are not yet implementing mobile advertising and marketing strategies are losing the opportunity to engage with their current and prospective consumers, according to panelists at the International CTIA Wireless 2012 conference.
- Is there a shortage of qualified mobile execs?
- Published: May 10, 2012
- Revelations of discrepancies in the official biography for Yahoo’s newly hired CEO Scott Thompson highlight how difficult it is for companies to find qualified leaders who can lead them to the mobile Promised Land.
- Google addresses burgeoning apps marketplace with new ad units
- Published: May 2, 2012
- With the mobile application market continuing to grow, Google has introduced new and enhanced ad units to help marketers promote, track and monetize their apps.
- Gamefly exec: More than 60pc of emails opened on mobile
- Published: April 25, 2012
- SAN DIEGO - A Gamefly executive at the Mobile Shopping Spring Summit said the company has passed the tipping point with mobile email opens.