Total Results: 719Displaying: 11 - 20
- Tesco Mobile fuels mobile ad interaction with phone-bill discounts
- Published: June 10, 2016
- Tesco Mobile is incentivizing consumers to interact with branded advertisements on their mobile devices by reducing monthly phone bill fees in exchange for viewing exclusive offers, potentially ushering in a new business model for telecommunications companies.
- Hyatt unlocks mobile-enabled amenities via in-room streaming
- Published: May 25, 2016
- The Hyatt Regency San Francisco is showering consumers with a wider array of mobile offerings by enabling guests to stream subscription-based content from their smartphones to in-room televisions, showcasing how hotel marketers can offer more entertainment options for personal devices.
- Toms drives home the impact of its donations through VR
- Published: May 9, 2016
- Footwear manufacturer Toms is driving home the impact of its donation policy in which the brand gives away a pair of shoes for every pair purchased through a virtual reality push in partnership with AT&T that follows the effect of the charitable project.
- Three-course meal of the back-to-school season
- Published: May 4, 2016
- By Matt Kates
As the school year drags into its final stretches, marketers already have their back-to-school campaigns in the works. Back to school ranks as the second-largest shopping season of the year, with spending continuing to rise over the last three years.
- Mobile Minutes: Mobile gaming revenue; Never-ending batteries; Nielsen vs. comScore; NYPD’s smartphone program
- Published: April 25, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Mobile-game revenue to surpass console and PC, study says; Scientists develop never-ending battery technology for PCs, smartphones and electric cars; Nielsen faces comScore as digital ratings wars heat up; NYPD response times faster thanks to smartphone program.
- Beacons bring attribution within reach for brands and retailers
- Published: April 6, 2016
- By Matthew Davis
The solution that the mobile advertising industry historically focused on used the phone’s latitude and longitude coordinates. There are two big flaws with this approach.
- Mobile marketing week in review: Travel soars on mobile Web
- Published: March 14, 2016
- It was a big week for exciting new mobile Web experiences in the travel sector last week, with new offerings from Hyatt, Hilton and Google all pointing to the important role that smartphones are playing in travel discovery and planning. Watch this video for the full analysis.
- Hyatt unlocks branded social media hub to inspire undecided travelers
- Published: March 8, 2016
- Hyatt is showcasing guests’ photographs on a new social media site replete with experiential filters in a big bet on the power of user-generated content to drive discovery for travelers in search of their next destination.
- Mobile Minutes: AT&T streams DirecTV; Mobvista buys NativeX; Knicks on Twitter; T-Mobile US sale
- Published: March 2, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – AT&T to launch three DirecTV video streaming options; Asian mobile advertising giant Mobvista buys Sartell tech company NativeX; Knicks raise their game, on Twitter; Deutsche Telekom puts sale of T-Mobile US on ice: sources.
- Marketers turn up volume on mobile’s potential for voice-driven engagement
- Published: March 1, 2016
- From podcasts to native ads, interest is growing in leveraging mobile’s audio capabilities as publishers, brands and radio services tune into more intimate, relevant and interactive experiences.