Total Results: 723Displaying: 31 - 40
- The biggest mobile marketing wins and losses of 2015
- Published: December 18, 2015
- Mobile marketing amassed an impressive list of wins in 2015, from $30 billion in ad spend to surpassing desktop in search queries and television in time spent, with the biggest loss a lack of marketing opportunities tied to technology advances.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook takes on Yelp; Gilt’s value slashed; Pinterest goes wide; Amazon’s victory
- Published: December 16, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Yelp drops on Facebook site to find professional services; In proposed sale to Saks Fifth Avenue owner, Gilt Groupe’s value is slashed; Pinterest to open up promoted pins to all US businesses; Amazon dodges bullet in Seattle union measure.
- Striking the balance between content and ads in a mobile-first world
- Published: December 14, 2015
- By Matt Sussberg
Where mobile has created monetary struggles for traditional and digital publishers, social media platforms have conversely hit their stride.
- Google reduces friction, enhances creativity with new streaming, HTML5 ads
- Published: December 7, 2015
- Mobile marketers can now let Web users stream application content before downloading and customize interstitials using HTML5 thanks to new ad units from Google that could help drive the quality and lifetime value of users.
- Febreze uncaps mobile streaming's potential with star-filled holiday clip
- Published: December 1, 2015
- Procter & Gamble’s Febreze brand is leveraging the popularity of video streaming on smartphones by tapping former Glee co-stars Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch to star in a holiday-themed YouTube spot that reinvents a classic holiday tune.
- Eliminating ad tax deduction could hasten move to mobile advertising
- Published: November 17, 2015
- While a tax reform proposal that would eliminate advertising as a standard business expense deduction could thwart the economy – according to a new report from the Association of National Advertisers – it might also benefit the mobile marketing industry.
- How brands are tapping Facebook Messenger to bolster customer service
- Published: November 12, 2015
- A growing number of brands are teaming up with Facebook Messenger after realizing its potential as a communication channel for offering customer service and building personal relationships with mobile users.
- Hyatt boosts Snapchat presence with Comedy Central Discover channel ads
- Published: November 11, 2015
- Hyatt Regency’s Hyatt Gold Passport brand is teaming up with Comedy Central for new digitally driven content to augment the hotel chain's latest marketing campaign, which includes custom, humorous advertisements on the network’s Snapchat Discover channel.
- How to reach the always-on, app-centric millennial audience
- Published: October 26, 2015
- By Jason Patton
I have a challenge for you – if you do not use Snapchat or WeChat, you and a friend sign up for one month and start communicating with each other solely over that platform. By doing this, you will quickly begin to understand the ways in which millennials receive and send messages.
- Starbucks sweetens focus on social media through segmentation
- Published: September 22, 2015
- Starbucks, which put the focus on SMS for its seasonal promotions in the past, is making a big push on social media as it engages in a marketing blitz for the return of its Pumpkin Spice Latte that includes official accounts for the drink on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.