Total Results: 640Displaying: 31 - 40
- How the biggest news organizations tackle the mobile homepage
- Published: March 17, 2014
- The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, CNN, The New York Times and USA Today all take completely different approaches when it comes to developing a mobile homepage. Although the tactics and advertising options vary, the common thread among all of the publishers is that mobile deserves tailored, up-to-the minute news more than any other platform.
- P&G, Coca-Cola eye bigger role as mobile video producers
- Published: March 13, 2014
- In a sign of mobile’s growing importance for video content consumption, Procter & Gamble and Coca-Cola are reportedly looking at building branded video streaming channels in India as an alternative to television ads.
- How automakers marry display and video ads for mobile potency
- Published: March 12, 2014
- Automakers lead the pack when it comes to tapping mobile video for brand building by simultaneously incorporating display ads that drive lower-funnel actions such as lead generation.
- Beacons put a dent in CPG brands' in-store strategies
- Published: February 28, 2014
- While consumer packaged goods brands continue to bet on mobile to connect more directly with consumers, new technologies such as beacons will not make it any easier for brands to reach in-store shoppers unless they partner with retailers.
- How Amazon is clobbering Walmart in mobile paid search
- Published: February 26, 2014
- New data from AdGooroo shows that Amazon.com generated 82.6 million paid search impressions in mobile during January, compared to 6.6 million for Walmart.com, pointing to how bricks-and-mortar retailers remain hesitant to spend on mobile advertising.
- Facebook, Google land blows against wireless carriers, undercutting their role
- Published: February 21, 2014
- It has been a bad week for wireless carriers, with moves by MasterCard and Visa likely to diminish their role in mobile payments while Facebook’s WhatsApp acquisition pushes carriers farther to the sidelines of mobile messaging.
- How to craft a successful mobile-driven PLA search campaign
- Published: February 13, 2014
- As use of Google product listing ads skyrocketed this past holiday season, learning how to maximize this emerging search opportunity is becoming top of mind for retailers.
- Marketers should beware of Mobile Attention Deficit Disorder
- Published: February 12, 2014
- By Eric Lazar
In the race to be first to market, is it a possibility that we are simply sprinting on a treadmill?
- Super Bowl advertisers entertained, but failed to engage
- Published: February 4, 2014
- By Jeff Hasen
This was going to be the year of the meaningful mobile call-to-action extension of a television ad.
- UCLA Bruins gives fans access to team via mobile
- Published: February 3, 2014
- The University of California, Los Angeles is helping get football fans closer to the team via a new desktop and mobile application called Bruin360°.