Total Results: 718Displaying: 31 - 40
- Eliminating ad tax deduction could hasten move to mobile advertising
- Published: November 17, 2015
- While a tax reform proposal that would eliminate advertising as a standard business expense deduction could thwart the economy – according to a new report from the Association of National Advertisers – it might also benefit the mobile marketing industry.
- How brands are tapping Facebook Messenger to bolster customer service
- Published: November 12, 2015
- A growing number of brands are teaming up with Facebook Messenger after realizing its potential as a communication channel for offering customer service and building personal relationships with mobile users.
- Hyatt boosts Snapchat presence with Comedy Central Discover channel ads
- Published: November 11, 2015
- Hyatt Regency’s Hyatt Gold Passport brand is teaming up with Comedy Central for new digitally driven content to augment the hotel chain's latest marketing campaign, which includes custom, humorous advertisements on the network’s Snapchat Discover channel.
- How to reach the always-on, app-centric millennial audience
- Published: October 26, 2015
- By Jason Patton
I have a challenge for you – if you do not use Snapchat or WeChat, you and a friend sign up for one month and start communicating with each other solely over that platform. By doing this, you will quickly begin to understand the ways in which millennials receive and send messages.
- Starbucks sweetens focus on social media through segmentation
- Published: September 22, 2015
- Starbucks, which put the focus on SMS for its seasonal promotions in the past, is making a big push on social media as it engages in a marketing blitz for the return of its Pumpkin Spice Latte that includes official accounts for the drink on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.
- Coca-Cola’s branded emoji elevates marketing potential of social shorthand
- Published: September 22, 2015
- Coca-Cola recently became the first brand to use a paid emoji on Twitter in a branded content campaign that combined a custom icon of two soda bottles with the #ShareaCoke hashtag.
- Digital experiences are transforming luxury retail
- Published: September 21, 2015
- By Matt Dion
Luxury retail is being transformed by the emergence of digital experiences, representing a strategic investment for retailers brave enough to rethink how online sales should work.
- Verizon-AOL-Millennial Media triple play sets stage for unique mobile ad offerings
- Published: September 4, 2015
- After years of jockeying for a bigger role in mobile advertising, Verizon is throwing serious money behind its aspirations, spending $4.4 billion deal for AOL several months ago and, this week, another $250 million to boost the digital platform’s mobile play by buying Millennial Media.
- Webinar on Sept. 24: Last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing
- Published: August 27, 2015
- Register for this free webinar Thursday, Sept. 24 at 2–3 p.m. ET on last-minute tips for effective 2015 holiday mobile marketing. Hear experts from Boston Retail Partners, iCrossing and YP offer strategic marketing advice.
- Marriott celebrates Latino love for travel in social media campaign
- Published: August 19, 2015
- Marriott Hotels is rolling out the latest phase of a social media campaign that celebrates travel and the cultural immersions it offers, attempting to draw in Latino demographics through celebrity YouTube videos, posts on various platforms and mobile advertising.