Total Results: 715Displaying: 41 - 50
- Twitter’s new momentum could build in second half with Project Lightning
- Published: July 29, 2015
- Following months of reports that advertisers have been abandoning Twitter, the microblogging platform surprised yesterday with better-than-expected earnings and advertising revenue, initially sending shares higher in after-hours trading.
- 8 terms that luxury brands must know to revolutionize their customer approach
- Published: July 29, 2015
- By Matt Dion
With customer experience becoming such an important part of our daily lives, taking the time to understand new phrases can help you drive digital strategy at your organization.
- Goldfish-sized attention spans: The marketer’s new challenge
- Published: July 22, 2015
- By Derrick Lin
For marketers, the shrinking of attention spans is yet another challenge in the age of multiple content sources and engagement options.
- Google looks to conquer apps as search business matures
- Published: July 17, 2015
- With Google’s second quarter results showing an 11 percent year-over-year drop in the aggregate cost-per-click rate, the company has already started to step up its efforts to grab a bigger role in applications by extending their reach.
- Should every consumer product be able to communicate with a smartphone?
- Published: July 9, 2015
- It started with home appliances, but this year has seen the idea of “smart” consumer products extend to soccer balls and liquor bottles as the technology evolves and promises more seamless engagement opportunities for product marketers than was previously available.
- Is Verizon’s mobile-first TV a stopgap on road to self-serve content?
- Published: June 25, 2015
- Verizon’s announcement of a mobile-first Netflix-like service for live and on-demand programming will appeal to advertisers, but bringing in the growing cadre of young cord-cutters could be a tougher sell.
- Mondelez’s Triscuit tries to close gap between inspiration, trial on social
- Published: June 23, 2015
- Mondelez is ramping up on mobile to drive trial for its first limited-edition Triscuit flavor, created in partnership with Martha Stewart, placing a strong focus on Pinterest via on-pack promotion as well as native mobile ads on Facebook.
- FCC rules for carrier robocall blocking, clears developers of some liability
- Published: June 19, 2015
- The Federal Communications Commission yesterday passed a proposal from chairman Tom Wheeler, supporting consumers' ability to opt out of robocalling through their wireless carriers, among other developments.
- FedEx’s Fast Talker remains relevant in era of instant gratification
- Published: June 12, 2015
- Mobile-savvy consumers’ desire for speed and convenience makes FedEx’s iconic Fast Talker campaign from the early 1980s relevant today with a few tweaks, even if the demand for overnight delivery has waned.
- MLB swings at storytelling home run with embrace of Snapchat
- Published: May 15, 2015
- Major League Baseball’s tapping of Snapchat to bring video content to fans takes the game back to its 19th-century roots as a source for both bonding with heroes on the field and inspired storytelling as the mobile messaging platform continues to evolve into a go-to destination for live sports.