Total Results: 719Displaying: 41 - 50
- Marriott celebrates Latino love for travel in social media campaign
- Published: August 19, 2015
- Marriott Hotels is rolling out the latest phase of a social media campaign that celebrates travel and the cultural immersions it offers, attempting to draw in Latino demographics through celebrity YouTube videos, posts on various platforms and mobile advertising.
- Facebook’s news app more significant for marketers than audience network expansion
- Published: August 13, 2015
- Facebook already dominates social advertising, but the network is not resting on its laurels and continues to try to deliver compelling new reasons for marketers to invest, including with new formats for its mobile ad network and by testing a breaking news app that could give Twitter a run for its money.
- HENRYs can help high-end marketers rethink definition of millennials and luxury itself
- Published: August 3, 2015
- By Noah Tratt
Millennials, like other classified generations before them such as boomers and Gen-Xers, have begun breaking out of their defined box as they mature and start to gain wealth with the improving economy.
- Sluggish mobile content engagement an opportunity for marketers: report
- Published: July 31, 2015
- While half of online traffic related to content consumption comes from mobile, the engagement rate on smartphones is only 33 percent compared to 47 percent on desktop, according to a new report from BrightEdge.
- Twitter’s new momentum could build in second half with Project Lightning
- Published: July 29, 2015
- Following months of reports that advertisers have been abandoning Twitter, the microblogging platform surprised yesterday with better-than-expected earnings and advertising revenue, initially sending shares higher in after-hours trading.
- 8 terms that luxury brands must know to revolutionize their customer approach
- Published: July 29, 2015
- By Matt Dion
With customer experience becoming such an important part of our daily lives, taking the time to understand new phrases can help you drive digital strategy at your organization.
- Goldfish-sized attention spans: The marketer’s new challenge
- Published: July 22, 2015
- By Derrick Lin
For marketers, the shrinking of attention spans is yet another challenge in the age of multiple content sources and engagement options.
- Google looks to conquer apps as search business matures
- Published: July 17, 2015
- With Google’s second quarter results showing an 11 percent year-over-year drop in the aggregate cost-per-click rate, the company has already started to step up its efforts to grab a bigger role in applications by extending their reach.
- Should every consumer product be able to communicate with a smartphone?
- Published: July 9, 2015
- It started with home appliances, but this year has seen the idea of “smart” consumer products extend to soccer balls and liquor bottles as the technology evolves and promises more seamless engagement opportunities for product marketers than was previously available.
- Is Verizon’s mobile-first TV a stopgap on road to self-serve content?
- Published: June 25, 2015
- Verizon’s announcement of a mobile-first Netflix-like service for live and on-demand programming will appeal to advertisers, but bringing in the growing cadre of young cord-cutters could be a tougher sell.