Total Results: 645Displaying: 41 - 50
- Facebook, Google land blows against wireless carriers, undercutting their role
- Published: February 21, 2014
- It has been a bad week for wireless carriers, with moves by MasterCard and Visa likely to diminish their role in mobile payments while Facebook’s WhatsApp acquisition pushes carriers farther to the sidelines of mobile messaging.
- How to craft a successful mobile-driven PLA search campaign
- Published: February 13, 2014
- As use of Google product listing ads skyrocketed this past holiday season, learning how to maximize this emerging search opportunity is becoming top of mind for retailers.
- Marketers should beware of Mobile Attention Deficit Disorder
- Published: February 12, 2014
- By Eric Lazar
In the race to be first to market, is it a possibility that we are simply sprinting on a treadmill?
- Super Bowl advertisers entertained, but failed to engage
- Published: February 4, 2014
- By Jeff Hasen
This was going to be the year of the meaningful mobile call-to-action extension of a television ad.
- UCLA Bruins gives fans access to team via mobile
- Published: February 3, 2014
- The University of California, Los Angeles is helping get football fans closer to the team via a new desktop and mobile application called Bruin360°.
- Battery life a growing issue as more activities go mobile
- Published: January 30, 2014
- As consumers and marketers move more activities over to mobile devices, battery life is becoming a bigger challenge and creating unwanted obstacles.
- Optimized emails ineffective without pre, post engagements
- Published: January 17, 2014
- NEW YORK — Optimized emails alone will do little to engage and attract consumers to retail and mobile commerce spaces if they lack pre and post interactions with consumers, according to executives at Mobile Marketer’s Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2014 conference.
- Google's Nest deal pushes mobile as remote control for everyday life
- Published: January 15, 2014
- Google’s proposed acquisition of Nest Labs for $3.2 billion is reflective of how the definition of mobile is changing as operating systems originally built for smartphones and tablets increasingly integrate wearables, connected cars, smart appliances and other hardware into their services.
- GE strives to match desktop interactivity on mobile
- Published: January 6, 2014
- While General Electric's latest sweepstakes is running across both desktop and mobile, the experience for the latter is not as strong, a discrepancy the company hopes to address in future campaigns.
- Google's mobile search might threatened by Facebook, Twitter
- Published: January 3, 2014
- While Google is the leader in mobile search, it is still figuring out how to monetize on the channel even as Facebook and Twitter increasingly infringe on its territory.