Total Results: 684Displaying: 51 - 60
- Showtime creates tactile Homeland mobile ad for dramatic effect
- Published: September 26, 2014
- Showtime has partnered with Immersion Corporation to use its haptic technology in mobile ads, with the goal of increasing viewer engagement and retention.
- Brands and consumers cannot be friends
- Published: September 24, 2014
- By Matt Rosenberg
It may seem clichéd, but brand marketers would do well to abide by the dating advice they were given years ago.
- Measurement boundaries to include offline behavior for mobile campaigns
- Published: September 17, 2014
- By BJ Hatcher
Proving the efficacy of programs based on both devices – lack of cookies – and consumers who jump across platforms to complete transactions has always been challenging.
- Social analytics improve, paving way for bigger marketing budgets
- Published: August 29, 2014
- While significant gains have been made this year in social analytics, helping to drive bigger spends, there is still much room for improvement before social advertising can reach its full potential.
- Redfin offers mobile homebuyers a 3D walk through properties
- Published: August 22, 2014
- Redfin, a national real-estate brokerage, is letting mobile homebuyers tour its listed homes for sale by viewing a high-resolution three-dimensional view from any angle inside the home.
- Univision station in Seattle streamlines job-hunting with mobile platform
- Published: August 13, 2014
- Seattle’s Univision Spanish-language station, KUNS-TV, is taking some of the tension out of job hunting and recruiting by using a mobile, bilingual jobs platform that integrates key parts of the process to match employers with hourly workers.
- US-Mattress banks on segmentation to target mobile emails
- Published: August 12, 2014
- PHILADELPHIA - US-Mattress is seeking to improve the segmentation of its email marketing campaigns, which should help the furniture retailer better direct those shoppers who open them on mobile devices toward an information site as opposed to the ecommerce portion of the site.
- AT&T’s It Can Wait texting campaign adds hashtag, sends unclear message
- Published: July 30, 2014
- Given more than 5 million users have taken a pledge to avoid texting while driving, wireless carrier AT&T’s It Can Wait campaign has received a makeover with a mobile optimized Web site and a hashtag initiative aimed to resonate with social users and discourage texting while driving.
- Space Needle app launches new digital experiences
- Published: July 28, 2014
- A new mobile application geared for tourists visiting Seattle’s Space Needle includes a high degree of functionality and helps weave the entire experience together with a range of on-site and at-home interactive opportunities.
- Google’s mobile search gains jeopardized by need for streamlined experiences
- Published: July 18, 2014
- While Google has made significant gains in mobile search over the past year, it faces a significant challenge going forward from retailers’ struggles to streamline mobile purchasing and understand the mobile path to purchase as well as persistently lower cost-per-click rates on mobile.