Total Results: 717Displaying: 51 - 60
- FedEx’s Fast Talker remains relevant in era of instant gratification
- Published: June 12, 2015
- Mobile-savvy consumers’ desire for speed and convenience makes FedEx’s iconic Fast Talker campaign from the early 1980s relevant today with a few tweaks, even if the demand for overnight delivery has waned.
- MLB swings at storytelling home run with embrace of Snapchat
- Published: May 15, 2015
- Major League Baseball’s tapping of Snapchat to bring video content to fans takes the game back to its 19th-century roots as a source for both bonding with heroes on the field and inspired storytelling as the mobile messaging platform continues to evolve into a go-to destination for live sports.
- Maytag, Mondelez embrace mobile visualization, utility to drive direct sales
- Published: May 14, 2015
- Maytag and Mondelez International are among brand marketers upping the ante in the chase for direct-to-consumer sales as mobile disrupts the traditional model of selling solely to wholesalers and retailers.
- Using weather analytics over weather data for relevant marketing
- Published: May 7, 2015
- By Jaclyn Stratten
Weather allows marketers to connect with consumers on a highly local level, targeting them with a relevant message at the right time. Seems straightforward? Think again.
- Stop failing at mobile-campaign attribution
- Published: April 24, 2015
- By BJ Hatcher
How many of your mobile campaigns simply fail to generate the metrics that you really need to justify your mobile ad budget? I am guessing more than your directors would prefer.
- Is Twitter losing ground for social TV engagements?
- Published: April 13, 2015
- Twitter has held a special position with television advertisers and programmers, but new research as well as increased competition suggest this role could be weakening.
- Universal’s Minions game extends franchise’s reach to mobile audiences
- Published: April 9, 2015
- Universal Pictures’ Minions franchise is extending its reach through mobile gaming’s power to make consumer experiences more personal, helped by the characters' timelessly childish, profane charm.
- Coach values originality with Swagger Instagram campaign
- Published: April 3, 2015
- Apparel and accessories retailer Coach is inviting Insta-famous personalities to customize bags in their own manner to celebrate consumer individuality.
- How brands and retailers should cast their social strategy for smartwatches
- Published: March 24, 2015
- The upcoming launch of the Apple Watch has prompted many technology and accessories companies to get in on the wearables game, which means retailers need to get a head-start on how to navigate the new social world.
- Tackling mobile’s challenge: Cross-device mapping and attribution
- Published: March 19, 2015
- By Ben Plomion
Marketers have been stuck on desktop, unable to build a reliable bridge to mobile that would allow them to justify mobile spend during this period where the mobile conversion gap is real.