Total Results: 632Displaying: 61 - 70
- ChristianMingle, JDate enhance online dating services via mobile apps
- Published: July 16, 2013
- Dating sites ChristianMingle and JDate have released two new mobile applications to enable their users more on-the-go access to member profiles and pictures.
- Snyder’s of Hanover, Lance Sandwich Crackers bolster sweepstakes entries via mobile
- Published: July 11, 2013
- Snack brands Snyder’s of Hanover and Lance Sandwich Crackers are teaming up for a mobile sweepstakes to promote Sony Pictures’ upcoming film “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2” that also helps the marketers collect email addresses for future marketing.
- Why mobile is an untapped opportunity for luxury brands
- Published: July 2, 2013
- By Peter Matthews
Where, only a year ago, 80 percent of all Web site traffic to luxury sites was from laptop and desktop computers, this has shrunk to less than 65 percent today. By this time next year, most luxury site visitors will use tablets and smartphones.
- Mobile first – well, kind of
- Published: June 20, 2013
- By Matt Goynes
Mobile may not make sense for every marketer and industry out there.
- Seattle Sun Tan builds SMS database by 4,750 consumers in one month
- Published: June 17, 2013
- Tanning salon chain Seattle Sun Tan is seeing some initial success with its SMS program as a result of promoting its mobile initiatives through in-store and digital calls-to-action.
- AT&T exec: Analytics will move mobile spend forward
- Published: May 13, 2013
- NEW YORK – An AT&T executive at the 2013 MMA Forum said that for mobile budgets to increase, analytics have to be better used to show marketers the ROI of the medium.
- Do’s and don’ts of photo-sharing mobile contests
- Published: May 7, 2013
- Smartphone owners love taking photos, which is why brands are increasingly holding mobile-friendly photo-sharing contests. While a sure way to drive engagement levels, brands need to go the extra mile to make these contests really worth the effort.
- Marketers overwhelmed by mobile messaging options
- Published: May 6, 2013
- Marketers have a staggering number of options when it comes to messaging mobile users – SMS, push notifications, in-application alerts and mobile email – and many are overwhelmed just trying to decide which to use and when.
- Facebook’s mobile fortunes improve but rich user experiences still lacking
- Published: May 2, 2013
- Facebook executives are talking up what they say are significant advances made in mobile during the first quarter, including the launch of Facebook Home and improved targeting capabilities. However, Facebook continues to look for ways to deliver rich advertising experiences to mobile users.
- USA Today targets theater fans through dedicated app
- Published: May 2, 2013
- USA Today has rolled out a mobile application for the upcoming Tony Awards that lets theater fans stay up-to-date with news and buy show tickets.