Total Results: 712Displaying: 61 - 70
- Mobile blurs line between data protection and privacy, say legal experts
- Published: January 16, 2015
- NEW YORK – Legal and privacy panelists at Mobile Marketer’s Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2015 conference agreed that mobile is blurring the line between data protection and privacy, with concern growing about personal data that is not necessarily private and how it is collected or shared.
- What social currency can do for – and to – the marketer’s brand
- Published: January 5, 2015
- By Linda Goldstein
Marketers are experimenting with ways to use social currency to build brands, enticing consumers to open their social networks instead of their wallets.
- Beacons will under-deliver – here’s why
- Published: December 30, 2014
- By Matt Ramerman
Location is a key to your 2015 marketing success. But beacons will take you down the wrong road.
- Hyatt drives guest stays with free Wi-Fi in hotels worldwide
- Published: December 24, 2014
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation is enticing guests to visit its hotels by rolling out free Wi-Fi at each Hyatt hotel around the world, regardless of each customer’s booking method or loyalty program membership.
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue ups guest communication with SMS strategy
- Published: December 19, 2014
- Seattle’s Hyatt Regency Bellevue hotel is attempting to raise communication efforts between staff and guests by leveraging a two-way SMS cloud-based solution that is also set to save the hotel thousands of dollars each year.
- Porch app builds bond between homeowners, professionals
- Published: December 15, 2014
- Porch’s new app that lets homeowners connect with professionals and a pilot program that lets pros accept small job requests reflects its effort to capitalize on consumer demand for quick service accelerated by the mobile mind shift.
- State Farm taps object recognition with CarCapture app
- Published: December 12, 2014
- State Farm is leveraging object recognition technology and partnering with Edmunds.com to launch the CarCapture mobile application that allows users to snap a photo of the back of a car and instantly receive detailed information.
- The New York Times leverages iPhone’s features in real estate app update
- Published: November 20, 2014
- The New York Times launched an updated version of its real estate mobile application that leverages the features of the iPhone to reach an already considerable mobile audience for real estate content.
- Web site redesigns suggest mobile coming-of-age in traditional publishing
- Published: November 17, 2014
- A recent slew of responsive news Web site launches show how traditional publishers are beginning to see mobile as a tool with unique storytelling and engagement potential and moving away from a view of the technology as a novelty or extension of their operations.
- Webinar on Dec. 4: Mobile Outlook 2015: Up, Down or Flat?
- Published: November 17, 2014
- Please register for the free annual webinar at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 4: “Mobile Outlook 2015: Up, Down or Flat?” Panelists include execs from FCB Garfinkel, 451 Research and iCrossing.