Total Results: 592Displaying: 71 - 80
- Tablet paid search will surpass smartphone search in the future: report
- Published: July 13, 2012
- The popularity of tablets has caught the attention of marketers, with the share of paid search spend on iPad and tablet devices increasing 40 percent, according to a new report from Marin Software.
- Heat magazine brings issue to life via augmented reality
- Published: July 9, 2012
- Bauer Media-owned British pop culture magazine Heat is adding an augmented reality layer to its static pages to give readers an incentive when they use their mobile device.
- Google tweaks ad formats to focus more on proximity, click-to-call
- Published: June 26, 2012
- Google is redesigning its ad formats for Google Maps with features to help marketers more closely target their campaigns.
- Which is better – a branded or campaign-specific mobile app?
- Published: June 25, 2012
- When thinking about delving into mobile, application is usually one of the first words that comes to mind for brands. However, marketers need to think strategically before rolling out an app to see if a branded or campaign-specific version is best.
- Stay denied: Federal court gives green light to text-spam lawsuit against Google
- Published: June 22, 2012
A federal court in Oakland, CA, denied Google’s motion to stay a class-action lawsuit filed against it by named plaintiffs Nicole Pimental and Jessica Franklin.
- Brands investing more in call-based ads on mobile: report
- Published: June 20, 2012
- Brands are increasing their budgets to drive calls from mobile ads as consumers continuously conduct searches via their smartphones, according to a new report from BIA/Kelsey.
- Chase exec: Mobile users engage with brand 12 times per month
- Published: June 13, 2012
- NEW YORK - A JPMorgan Chase executive at the 2012 MMA Forum said that its mobile users are engaging with the brand an average of 12 times per month via mobile.
- Jack Daniel’s redesigns mobile site to better accommodate tech-savvy consumers
- Published: June 11, 2012
- Jack Daniel’s has redesigned its Web and mobile efforts to serve up relevant content to consumers based on the device they are using.
- Publishers should not be intimidated by mobile advertising
- Published: June 7, 2012
It is easy to get bogged down with the influx of information about mobile technology. Here are a few simple dos and don’ts to start publishers off on the right foot when developing a mobile strategy.
- FTC’s application of online disclosure guidelines to emerging digital and mobile media platforms
- Published: June 5, 2012
Linda A. Goldstein
Marketers who use mobile and social media face challenges that these platforms present when making clear and conspicuous disclosures complying with FTC Dot Com Disclosure Guidelines.