Total Results: 627Displaying: 71 - 80
- Burton Snowboards enhances snowboarding experience via companion app
- Published: April 9, 2013
- Burton Snowboards has partnered with Nokia on a mobile application to engage snowboarders and skiers while they are on the slopes.
- QR codes: The key to loyalty and payments?
- Published: March 22, 2013
- By Matthew Talbot
There has been discussion around Square’s round of funding and how there is a battle going on over control of the point-of-sale (POS)—and it is not only about payment.
- Chevy Sonic garners 2.7pc click-through rate via mobile video ad campaign
- Published: March 7, 2013
- When Chevy recently extended a guerilla marketing campaign into mobile to reach young, hip consumers and drive awareness for its Sonic brand, the automaker saw engagement rates 20 percent higher than average.
- California attorney general regulates mobile marketing privacy standards
- Published: March 7, 2013
- By Ken Kraetzer
Mobile marketers need to pay close attention to the directives on privacy protection issued by California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris.
- Email marketers adopt responsive design to drive mobile results
- Published: February 26, 2013
- With mobile opens for email continuing to grow, savvy marketers are getting more sophisticated in their approach, adopting a mobile-first approach and other best practice to ensure their emails hit the mark.
- Advertising law issues that marketers can expect this year
- Published: February 15, 2013
- By Marc Roth
What advertising law challenges from 2012 will role over to this year that will affect marketers and retailers? A lawyer specializing in advertising and marketing law takes an indepth look.
- Mattel leverages iPad to extend play for Barbie via interactive digital mirror
- Published: February 12, 2013
- Mattel unveiled its 2013 lineup of new toys this week, with mobile playing a key role in extending successful franchises such as Barbie and Disney Princess via new interactive play opportunities.
- The biggest mobile plays and fumbles during Super Bowl XLVII
- Published: February 5, 2013
- With a steep $4 million price tag for a coveted television spot this year, expectations were high for brands to weave mobile and social elements into campaigns to bring additional interaction to their campaigns. Although some brands such as Oreo successfully incorporated mobile, there were plenty of others that missed the mark.
- Surviving the adolescence of mobile advertising
- Published: January 31, 2013
- By David Scatterday
Mobile advertising is at an adolescent stage in its development. Mature enough for its effectiveness to be incontrovertible, yet young enough that big practical kinks remain.
- Facebook pits itself against Google in search
- Published: January 16, 2013
- Facebook wants to harness the power of its large customer base to delve into the search category. While mobile is not immediately on the agenda, the move points to the social network’s growing aspirations to become a digital marketing powerhouse that can take on the likes of Google.