Total Results: 567Displaying: 71 - 80
- How to successfully navigate the world of app creation
- Published: March 14, 2012
- By Matt Lehman
Building a successful app is no easy task. In a mobile-oriented world, marketers need to anticipate what consumers want before they are even aware of their needs.
- USA Today revamps iPhone, iPod touch apps for quick news access
- Published: March 6, 2012
- Gannett Co. Inc.’s USA Today is launching a new iPhone and iPod touch application that lets readers access the publisher’s content no matter where they are.
- AT&T’s missteps point to carriers’ challenge meeting growing mobile data use
- Published: March 5, 2012
- Following thousands of complaints from customers, AT&T said it will revise its data throttling policy and only slow down service for unlimited data subscribers when they reach 3GB of usage within a billing cycle.
- Why carriers have a love-hate relationship with the iPhone
- Published: March 2, 2012
- While consumers love the iPhone, wireless carriers have a more ambivalent relationship with the device because of the handset's high cost and need to subsidize the cost for subscribers.
- Google, Apple try to shift focus to app developers in ongoing privacy debate
- Published: February 28, 2012
- Mobile app developers have been put on notice by the state of California and a handful of mobile platforms that they need to be more forthcoming about the data they are collecting from users.
- Are Barnes & Noble, RIM wasting their time in the tablet space?
- Published: February 22, 2012
- With Apple's iPad and several Android-powered tablets picking up steam, is there a point for RIM and Barnes & Noble – both of which failed with their initial tablet strategies – to take another stab at gaining market share in the tablet space?
- How Siri’s voice-activated mobile search may affect overall search
- Published: February 15, 2012
- By Matt Grebow
Not only does voice-activated search unencumber users from crowded screens, but it disintermediates information from the process of retrieving it, thus providing better search results.
- Lemon reduces cost of loyal user acquisition by 50pc via app promo
- Published: February 13, 2012
- Financial management application Lemon recently used mobile ads and promotions that led to more than a 50 percent decrease in the cost of acquiring a loyal user.
- Mattel encourages school spirit via Monster High mobile site
- Published: February 1, 2012
- Toy giant Mattel has rolled out a mobile site for its Monster High brand that features 3D graphics and entices users to show off their school spirit.
- Will AT&T's new pricing confuse consumers?
- Published: January 21, 2012
- New AT&T data plans went into effect yesterday and cost $5 more than old plans, but also allowing for more data usage. However, how will consumers react to the increased data charge?