Total Results: 648Displaying: 71 - 80
- Webinar on Sept. 26: 5 last-minute tips for effective 2013 holiday mobile marketing
- Published: August 20, 2013
- Register for this free webinar Thursday, Sept. 26 at 2–3 p.m. ET on 5 last-minute tips for effective 2013 holiday mobile marketing. Hear experts from Hotels.com, Forrester Research, Millward Brown Digital, Ignited and Kontagent offer strategic marketing advice.
- Ocean Spray mobile ads drive strong engagement with health-minded consumers
- Published: August 5, 2013
- A recent rich media mobile advertising campaign from Ocean Spray drove awareness for the brand’s diet juice drink line with an ad unit expansion rate of 15.65 percent.
- Local ABC, CBS affiliates push content to mobile apps in real-time
- Published: July 30, 2013
- Broadcast Interactive Media is working with hundreds of local TV stations, such as CBS 58, ABC 57 and Trinidad Express, to provide a new mobile platform for TV viewers.
- QSRs' appetite for QR codes shows no signs of waning
- Published: July 29, 2013
- Even though the newer-technology augmented reality is also up-and-coming, quick-service restaurants such as McDonald’s, Taco Bell and Wendy’s are sticking with mobile bar codes to add shelf life to their packaging.
- Budweiser eyes mobile, social content to connect with music fans
- Published: July 22, 2013
- Anheuser-Busch’s Budweiser has launched a mobile and social platform that churns out content to keep music fans discovering new music on a regular basis.
- AT&T, Leap deal signals end of latest round of industry consolidation
- Published: July 16, 2013
- AT&T’s $1.2 billion bid for Leap Wireless could bring the latest round of consolidation in the wireless carrier industry to an end as the players turn their attention instead to next year’s spectrum auction.
- ChristianMingle, JDate enhance online dating services via mobile apps
- Published: July 16, 2013
- Dating sites ChristianMingle and JDate have released two new mobile applications to enable their users more on-the-go access to member profiles and pictures.
- Snyder’s of Hanover, Lance Sandwich Crackers bolster sweepstakes entries via mobile
- Published: July 11, 2013
- Snack brands Snyder’s of Hanover and Lance Sandwich Crackers are teaming up for a mobile sweepstakes to promote Sony Pictures’ upcoming film “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2” that also helps the marketers collect email addresses for future marketing.
- Why mobile is an untapped opportunity for luxury brands
- Published: July 2, 2013
- By Peter Matthews
Where, only a year ago, 80 percent of all Web site traffic to luxury sites was from laptop and desktop computers, this has shrunk to less than 65 percent today. By this time next year, most luxury site visitors will use tablets and smartphones.
- Mobile first – well, kind of
- Published: June 20, 2013
- By Matt Goynes
Mobile may not make sense for every marketer and industry out there.