Total Results: 632Displaying: 81 - 90
- Advertising law issues that marketers can expect this year
- Published: February 15, 2013
- By Marc Roth
What advertising law challenges from 2012 will role over to this year that will affect marketers and retailers? A lawyer specializing in advertising and marketing law takes an indepth look.
- Mattel leverages iPad to extend play for Barbie via interactive digital mirror
- Published: February 12, 2013
- Mattel unveiled its 2013 lineup of new toys this week, with mobile playing a key role in extending successful franchises such as Barbie and Disney Princess via new interactive play opportunities.
- The biggest mobile plays and fumbles during Super Bowl XLVII
- Published: February 5, 2013
- With a steep $4 million price tag for a coveted television spot this year, expectations were high for brands to weave mobile and social elements into campaigns to bring additional interaction to their campaigns. Although some brands such as Oreo successfully incorporated mobile, there were plenty of others that missed the mark.
- Surviving the adolescence of mobile advertising
- Published: January 31, 2013
- By David Scatterday
Mobile advertising is at an adolescent stage in its development. Mature enough for its effectiveness to be incontrovertible, yet young enough that big practical kinks remain.
- Facebook pits itself against Google in search
- Published: January 16, 2013
- Facebook wants to harness the power of its large customer base to delve into the search category. While mobile is not immediately on the agenda, the move points to the social network’s growing aspirations to become a digital marketing powerhouse that can take on the likes of Google.
- Marketers struggle with how to leverage mobile data: report
- Published: January 16, 2013
- Only 23 percent of marketers are currently accessing location-based data in mobile campaigns, according to a new report from Neolane and the Direct Marketing Association.
- Making the most of a mobile video pre-roll
- Published: January 11, 2013
- Marketers are increasingly looking to mobile video to add engagement to campaigns. However, with a small window of time to leave a lasting impression, nailing the mobile pre-roll is a must.
- Independence Blue Cross enhances customer service via mobile message board
- Published: January 10, 2013
- Health insurance company Independence Blue Cross has launched a new smartphone service to help members manage their health care via a private, personalized message board.
- Hyatt makes it easy for guests stay in touch via new mobile postcard app
- Published: December 27, 2012
- Hyatt Hotels is giving guests a way to create and share digital as well as print postcards via a new mobile application called The Canvas Art of Living Postcard.
- Coca-Cola’s Fanta focuses on mobile gaming for branded engagement
- Published: December 24, 2012
- Coca-Cola is going after mobile gamers with an application that lets users challenge their friends and family through levels of branded activities.