Total Results: 592Displaying: 81 - 90
- Personalizing your SMS text marketing campaign
- Published: May 17, 2012
Matthew R. Lesher
Text messaging has replaced the phone call as the preferred method of communication. In fact, in 2012, wireless carriers are likely to handle more text messages than mobile phone call minutes.
- Mobile is the galvanizing medium for multichannel unification: CTIA panel
- Published: May 11, 2012
- NEW ORLEANS – Brands who are not yet implementing mobile advertising and marketing strategies are losing the opportunity to engage with their current and prospective consumers, according to panelists at the International CTIA Wireless 2012 conference.
- Is there a shortage of qualified mobile execs?
- Published: May 10, 2012
- Revelations of discrepancies in the official biography for Yahoo’s newly hired CEO Scott Thompson highlight how difficult it is for companies to find qualified leaders who can lead them to the mobile Promised Land.
- Google addresses burgeoning apps marketplace with new ad units
- Published: May 2, 2012
- With the mobile application market continuing to grow, Google has introduced new and enhanced ad units to help marketers promote, track and monetize their apps.
- Gamefly exec: More than 60pc of emails opened on mobile
- Published: April 25, 2012
- SAN DIEGO - A Gamefly executive at the Mobile Shopping Spring Summit said the company has passed the tipping point with mobile email opens.
- Will iPhone take a hit now that Verizon is supporting Windows Phone?
- Published: April 23, 2012
- With wireless carriers not making as much money from smartphones as they would like, Verizon Wireless is putting its support behind Windows Phone in hopes of spurring on greater competition with iPhone and Android.
- MLB At Bat app averages 800,000 live streams per day
- Published: April 18, 2012
- Major League Baseball’s MLB.com At Bat 12 application is delivering an average of more than 800,000 live streams per day, approximately double of last year’s daily average.
- Back to basics: Lessons learned from the mobile Web
- Published: April 17, 2012
- By Matt Whitaker
By moving many of our daily activities and processes to mobile platforms, we are teaching marketers and their developers and designers how we want an interface to work.
- AT&T, Verizon team up with FCC to address stolen mobile phones
- Published: April 11, 2012
- To address the growing number of mobile phones that are being stolen and quickly resold, several wireless carriers, including AT&T and Verizon, have committed to building a database that will enable them to quickly disable a phone after it has been stolen.
- Grey Goose jumps into mobile with a new site optimized for phones and tablets
- Published: April 6, 2012
- Mobile plays a critical role in vodka brand Grey Goose’s new Web experience as the brand looks to engage with consumers wherever they are.