Total Results: 607Displaying: 81 - 90
- Google and Apple go head-to-head over voice search
- Published: August 10, 2012
- Google is bringing its recently upgraded voice search features to iPhone and iPad devices as it tries to solidify its growing mobile search business and ensure future ad revenues.
- Denver Post builds mobile presence with revamped iPad app
- Published: August 6, 2012
- The Denver Post has overhauled its iPad application to let users keep up with news through photo galleries and interactive content.
- McCormick’s Old Bay taps augmented reality for social media engagement, meal inspiration
- Published: August 3, 2012
- McCormick’s Old Bay is using augmented reality to bring its logo and packaging to life.
- Gilt Groupe exec: IPhone, iPad users are the most loyal
- Published: July 27, 2012
- A Gilt Groupe executive speaking during Mobile Marketer’s webinar yesterday said that the most loyal users of its applications are iPhone and iPad users.
- IMDb surpasses 40M iPhone, Android app downloads
- Published: July 16, 2012
- Amazon’s IMDb has surpassed 40 million iPhone and Android application downloads, reflecting the growing customer demand for discovery, personalization and social functionality.
- Tablet paid search will surpass smartphone search in the future: report
- Published: July 13, 2012
- The popularity of tablets has caught the attention of marketers, with the share of paid search spend on iPad and tablet devices increasing 40 percent, according to a new report from Marin Software.
- Heat magazine brings issue to life via augmented reality
- Published: July 9, 2012
- Bauer Media-owned British pop culture magazine Heat is adding an augmented reality layer to its static pages to give readers an incentive when they use their mobile device.
- Google tweaks ad formats to focus more on proximity, click-to-call
- Published: June 26, 2012
- Google is redesigning its ad formats for Google Maps with features to help marketers more closely target their campaigns.
- Which is better – a branded or campaign-specific mobile app?
- Published: June 25, 2012
- When thinking about delving into mobile, application is usually one of the first words that comes to mind for brands. However, marketers need to think strategically before rolling out an app to see if a branded or campaign-specific version is best.
- Stay denied: Federal court gives green light to text-spam lawsuit against Google
- Published: June 22, 2012
A federal court in Oakland, CA, denied Google’s motion to stay a class-action lawsuit filed against it by named plaintiffs Nicole Pimental and Jessica Franklin.