Tag: Alex Kozloff
Total Results: 3
- 37pc of mobile ads in Britain bought via programmatic: report
- Published: June 26, 2014
- Programmatic trading accounted for more than a third of mobile ad buys in Britain last year and is playing a bigger role for smartphones and tablets than for digital display ads overall, according to research scheduled to be released today from the Internet Advertising Bureau.
- Mobile ad spend in Britain jumps 148pc as industry matures: IAB
- Published: April 11, 2013
- In a reflection of how quickly mobile advertising is growing in Britain, mobile now accounts for 9.7 percent of all digital advertising spend compared to just 1.1 percent in 2009, according to a new report from the Internet Advertising Bureau UK.
- Mobile ad budgets in Britain grow more than 100pc: report
- Published: October 11, 2012
- Marketers in Britain significantly increased their spend on mobile advertising during the first half of 2012, with the overall spend up 132 percent for a total of 181.5 million British pounds, according to a new report from the Internet Advertising Bureau UK.