Tag: Alex Kutsishin
Total Results: 5
- Poland Spring Direct leverages mobile to reach consumers where they are
- Published: October 1, 2013
- Poland Spring Direct has released a new mobile site to stay relevant with its consumers, following in the footsteps of big names such as Amazon and eBay to provide direct services on the go.
- Fox Sports revamps app along with new Fox Sports 1 launch
- Published: August 19, 2013
- Fox Sports Media Group launched a new application on Saturday, Aug. 17 called Fox Sports Go as a part of its rebranding as a national multi-sport network under the Fox Sports 1 moniker.
- Kate Spade taps mobile photo-sharing to bolster brand awareness
- Published: August 12, 2013
- Kate Spade is hopping on the mobile photo-sharing trend with a new campaign that uses both a third-party application and Instagram to get consumers participating and sharing pictures.
- Arby’s pushes new product with location-based mobile initiative
- Published: May 15, 2012
- Fast food giant Arby’s is spreading the word about its new healthy meal options with a mobile advertising campaign.
- Agencies need to get over their fear of mobile marketing
- Published: April 27, 2012
- By Alex Kutsishin
It is no exaggeration to say that advertisers and agencies who want to remain relevant need to get over their fear of mobile marketing – quickly.