Tag: Alexis Berger
Total Results: 6
- Jeep leverages new “Pull” format for more engaging ad
- Published: November 21, 2013
- Jeep is promoting its 2014 My Cherokee with a new mobile ad that engages consumers by asking them to pull down the ad to expand.
- Mobile advertising advances on many fronts, challenging marketers to keep up
- Published: August 20, 2013
- While the consensus is that the mobile advertising user experience has made significant strides forward, this growing sophistication also makes it harder for marketers to decide how to move beyond the standard banner ad.
- Twitter's retargeting tool may shift major direct response ad dollars to mobile
- Published: July 10, 2013
- As marketers increasingly look to tie together their email and mobile channels, Twitter’s new retargeting tool that was launched last week will likely shift big amounts of direct response advertising into mobile.
- Hebrew National mobile ad takeover helps build brand awareness
- Published: May 24, 2013
- Hebrew National is using mobile advertising to drive brand awareness, giving consumers grilling tips and steering them into the nearest store to purchase its products.
- HTC touts unique smartphone features via mobile advertising
- Published: May 21, 2013
- HTC is running a mobile advertising campaign to show consumers some of the unique features of the HTC One.
- Is mobile video the new TV commercial?
- Published: February 11, 2013
- With consumers increasingly turning to their smartphones and tablets to watch videos, mobile forces marketers to tailor and perfect their content for smaller-sized screens. Although the channel might not be on par with television yet, experts agree that mobile is poised for growth.