Total Results: 6
- Allstate campaign generates more than 2,000 live video streams via mobile
- Published: January 24, 2012
- An Allstate mobile social campaign to promote the brand’s football sponsorship saw more than 2,000 mobile users stream a live Cee Lo Green concert via iOS.
- Allstate sponsors Weatherbug widget to keep users up-to-date on time, temperature
- Published: December 14, 2010
- Allstate is sponsoring WeatherBug’s smartphone widget letting users stay up-to-date on the most recent time and temperature.
- Allstate seeks to engage customers with app for multiple smartphone platforms
- Published: October 26, 2010
- Insurance giant Allstate has launched the Tag In mobile messaging application for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry users to advocate safety and build brand awareness.
- CVS, Walmart run pay-per-call ads in directory assistance app
- Published: January 29, 2010
- Brands such as CVS and Walmart are running pay-per-call ads within the 1-800-FREE411 application.
- Allstate Motor Club launches roadside assistance mobile app
- Published: October 28, 2009
- Allstate Motor Club has brought its full suite of roadside assistance services to drivers with iPhone and BlackBerry devices.
- Rolling Stone mobilizes print ads
- Published: May 21, 2008
- Rolling Stone is using SnapTell's Snap.Send.Get mobile marketing service to convert print ads in its magazine into mobile interactive ads.