Total Results: 209Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile Minutes: Snapchat's IPO; YouTube debate views; Amazon Music; Vera Bradley hacked
- Published: October 13, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Snapchat said to pick Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs to lead IPO; YouTube records 124M views for second presidential debate, Amazon's full on-demand streaming music service launches today; Vera Bradley says payment system hacked, delaying website upgrade.
- Mobile Minutes: Amazon's free books; Orange Leaf's drone deliveries; Sony VR reviews; Silicon Valley's EU troubles
- Published: October 10, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Amazon adds free books to the ever-growing list of Prime benefits; Orange Leaf successfully delivers frozen yogurt by drone; Sony PlayStation VR review: The best of an early crop; Data-heavy Silicon Valley deals may land in EU firing line.
- Brands must not treat Amazon like a traditional retailer
- Published: October 10, 2016
- By Donnie Pacheco
Many brands considering or currently working with the company approach Amazon’s business the exact same way that they do all of their other retailer relationships. Why do they do this if it is no secret that Amazon is so disruptive and different?
- Johnnie Walker’s multichannel mentorship program taps Amazon Alexa, chatbot activations
- Published: September 29, 2016
- Scotch whisky marketer Johnnie Walker’s new digital mentorship program employs an on-the-go educational spin, enabling consumers to learn about the brand’s history via an Amazon Alexa skill and receive cocktail recommendations from a Facebook Messenger bot.
- Twitter’s new live-streaming apps disseminate premium video across more devices
- Published: September 15, 2016
- Twitter’s introduction of new video applications compatible with Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV devices underscores the rapidly growing number of avenues on which brands can broadcast premium live-streaming content.
- BabyCenter delivers Amazon Alexa prowess with first pregnancy skill
- Published: September 6, 2016
- Parenting digital resource BabyCenter is rolling out its first My Pregnancy skill for the Amazon Alexa application, allowing expectant parents to leverage the voice-activated technology to count down to their baby’s delivery date and receive medically reviewed child development updates.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook lobbies for speed; Amazon pilots on Twitch; SoftBank’s PokeStops; Messenger instant video
- Published: September 2, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook pushes advertisers to speed up their mobile sites; Amazon taps $1B focus group by streaming shows on Twitch; Pokemon Go deal lifts SoftBank, Nintendo; Facebook Messenger launches instant video.
- Brands bark up social tree to celebrate everyone's love of dogs
- Published: August 29, 2016
- Amazon, HomeGoods and Target were among many brands fetching a connection to animal lovers on social media by celebrating National Dog Day through a wide range of trending social content such as memes, GIFs, funny photos, heartfelt stories and polls.
- What your brand can learn from Jeff Bezos and Pokemon Go
- Published: August 12, 2016
- By Jessica Rovello
Amazon founder/CEO Jeff Bezos has been using games to monetize his latest acquisition: that most venerable and strait-laced of American institutions, The Washington Post.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple’s TV aspirations; Amazon beats estimates; Android handsets advance; Square adds service
- Published: July 29, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple’s hard-charging tactics hurt TV expansion; Amazon revenue beats estimates as cloud sales surge; Android handset makers’ advance squeezes Apple; Square will let its sellers schedule deposits.