Total Results: 182Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile Minutes: Amazon’s ebook deal; Uber overtakes rental cars; Glitchy Facebook bots; Old guard slammed
- Published: April 22, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Amazon wins $30 million deal to sell ebooks in NYC schools; Uber overtakes rental cars among business travelers; Glitchy Facebook bots show tech in early stages; Mobile and cloud shifts slam tech’s old guard.
- Mobile Minutes: 360-degree VR; Android’s antitrust problem; LinkedIn courts college students; Amazon challenges Netflix
- Published: April 19, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – YouTube adds live 360-degree VR videos; Android antitrust: Google’s big problem in Europe could result in $7.5B fine; LinkedIn's big play for students; Amazon ups the ante on streaming video, challenging Netflix.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple search; Mobile VR heats up; Amazon Studios’ theatrical push; The Atlantic and Google Amp
- Published: April 18, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple pursues new search features for a crowded app store; Huawei virtual reality headset will compete with Samsung Gear VR for mobile supremacy; Amazon Studios wins CinemaCon exhibitors, pledging big theatrical push; The Atlantic tests mobile ads built for Google Amp.
- Mobile Minutes: Amazon payments; Apparel ecommerce; Toyota, Microsoft partnership; New Kindle
- Published: April 5, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Amazon expands payments to take on PayPal; Clothing led ecommerce spending for the first time in 2015; Toyota expands Microsoft partnership in connected vehicle services; Jeff Bezos: New Kindle in the works.
- Mobile Minutes: Spotify sprints ahead; Amazon’s mobile e-sport league; Sprinklr buys Postano; Fintech and bank jobs
- Published: April 4, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Has Spotify won the music streaming wars?; Amazon’s Twitch loads Vainglory for its first mobile e-sport league; Billion-dollar marketing startup Sprinklr acquires Postano in deal to put your Tweets on billboards, Jumbotrons; Fintech start-up boom said to threaten bank jobs.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook Instant Articles; Amazon eyes Here; Postmates’ subscription service; WWE, Snapchat deal
- Published: April 1, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Video ads are coming to Facebook Instant Articles; Amazon in talks to buy stake in mapping company Here: sources; Postmates starts an Amazon Prime-like service for delivery; WWE, Snapchat ink multiyear deal kicking off with WrestleMania (exclusive).
- Amazon Books and the mythical wormhole
- Published: April 1, 2016
- By Gary Schwartz
Why is Amazon, a retailer that rudely interrupted bookstore chain Barnes & Noble’s business, now testing the waters as a physical store?
- Amazon’s lessons for luxury
- Published: March 21, 2016
- By Marie Driscoll
Amazon is the search engine for shopping, so think hard before you say no to Amazon.
- Mobile Minutes: GM and Lyft; Amazon livestreams Julia Child; Refugee crisis; Customer service and mobile
- Published: March 16, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Lyft and GM roll out car rental program to attract more drivers; Why is Amazon livestreaming Julia Child and Bob Ross?; Text messaging may solve one major problem in the refugee crisis; Retailers must put mobile technology at heart of customer service strategy or lose out, says SOTI.
- Mobile Minutes: Capital One embraces Alexa; Ads foot Instacart bill; Gannett’s VR show; Meerkat’s tale
- Published: March 14, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Voice-powered payments with Capital One's new Amazon Alexa Skill; Instacart gets Red Bull and Doritos to pay your delivery fees; Gannett plans first regularly scheduled news show in virtual reality; Meerkat tale a sobering reminder for SXSW startups.