Total Results: 212Displaying: 1 - 10
- What marketers should know about Amazon Go
- Published: December 12, 2016
- By Diana Gordon
In a report by the Trade Survey, 85 percent of consumers reported wanting to touch and feel a product before they buy. That gives Amazon another great reason to believe that its new store concept will work, especially in busy urban markets.
- Sephora, Amazon top list of retailers with social media marketing acumen
- Published: November 8, 2016
- Retailers who inject a significant level of interactivity into their social media presence find the greatest foothold among consumers, says a new report from Lithium.
- Mobile Minutes: Microsoft shares soar; Internet outages across the country; Amazon's grocery ambitions; Samsung's other
- Published: October 24, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Microsoft shares surge past 1999 high; Internet outage swoops in and out of the US; Watch out Walmart. Amazon is coming after the grocery business; Galaxy Note 7 is not Samsung’s only problematic product.
- Mobile Minutes: Snapchat's IPO; YouTube debate views; Amazon Music; Vera Bradley hacked
- Published: October 13, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Snapchat said to pick Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs to lead IPO; YouTube records 124M views for second presidential debate, Amazon's full on-demand streaming music service launches today; Vera Bradley says payment system hacked, delaying website upgrade.
- Mobile Minutes: Amazon's free books; Orange Leaf's drone deliveries; Sony VR reviews; Silicon Valley's EU troubles
- Published: October 10, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Amazon adds free books to the ever-growing list of Prime benefits; Orange Leaf successfully delivers frozen yogurt by drone; Sony PlayStation VR review: The best of an early crop; Data-heavy Silicon Valley deals may land in EU firing line.
- Brands must not treat Amazon like a traditional retailer
- Published: October 10, 2016
- By Donnie Pacheco
Many brands considering or currently working with the company approach Amazon’s business the exact same way that they do all of their other retailer relationships. Why do they do this if it is no secret that Amazon is so disruptive and different?
- Johnnie Walker’s multichannel mentorship program taps Amazon Alexa, chatbot activations
- Published: September 29, 2016
- Scotch whisky marketer Johnnie Walker’s new digital mentorship program employs an on-the-go educational spin, enabling consumers to learn about the brand’s history via an Amazon Alexa skill and receive cocktail recommendations from a Facebook Messenger bot.
- Twitter’s new live-streaming apps disseminate premium video across more devices
- Published: September 15, 2016
- Twitter’s introduction of new video applications compatible with Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV devices underscores the rapidly growing number of avenues on which brands can broadcast premium live-streaming content.
- BabyCenter delivers Amazon Alexa prowess with first pregnancy skill
- Published: September 6, 2016
- Parenting digital resource BabyCenter is rolling out its first My Pregnancy skill for the Amazon Alexa application, allowing expectant parents to leverage the voice-activated technology to count down to their baby’s delivery date and receive medically reviewed child development updates.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook lobbies for speed; Amazon pilots on Twitch; SoftBank’s PokeStops; Messenger instant video
- Published: September 2, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook pushes advertisers to speed up their mobile sites; Amazon taps $1B focus group by streaming shows on Twitch; Pokemon Go deal lifts SoftBank, Nintendo; Facebook Messenger launches instant video.