Total Results: 205Displaying: 1 - 10
- Twitter’s new live-streaming apps disseminate premium video across more devices
- Published: September 15, 2016
- Twitter’s introduction of new video applications compatible with Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV devices underscores the rapidly growing number of avenues on which brands can broadcast premium live-streaming content.
- BabyCenter delivers Amazon Alexa prowess with first pregnancy skill
- Published: September 6, 2016
- Parenting digital resource BabyCenter is rolling out its first My Pregnancy skill for the Amazon Alexa application, allowing expectant parents to leverage the voice-activated technology to count down to their baby’s delivery date and receive medically reviewed child development updates.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook lobbies for speed; Amazon pilots on Twitch; SoftBank’s PokeStops; Messenger instant video
- Published: September 2, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook pushes advertisers to speed up their mobile sites; Amazon taps $1B focus group by streaming shows on Twitch; Pokemon Go deal lifts SoftBank, Nintendo; Facebook Messenger launches instant video.
- Brands bark up social tree to celebrate everyone's love of dogs
- Published: August 29, 2016
- Amazon, HomeGoods and Target were among many brands fetching a connection to animal lovers on social media by celebrating National Dog Day through a wide range of trending social content such as memes, GIFs, funny photos, heartfelt stories and polls.
- What your brand can learn from Jeff Bezos and Pokemon Go
- Published: August 12, 2016
- By Jessica Rovello
Amazon founder/CEO Jeff Bezos has been using games to monetize his latest acquisition: that most venerable and strait-laced of American institutions, The Washington Post.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple’s TV aspirations; Amazon beats estimates; Android handsets advance; Square adds service
- Published: July 29, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple’s hard-charging tactics hurt TV expansion; Amazon revenue beats estimates as cloud sales surge; Android handset makers’ advance squeezes Apple; Square will let its sellers schedule deposits.
- The Amazon effect: Is there a new player in the fashion retail space?
- Published: July 28, 2016
- By Phil Seward
With recent reports showing luxury fashion spend is down and Burberry recording a recent drop in earnings, Amazon may see an opportunity to shake up a new sector.
- Mobile Minutes: Nexus gets spam protection; Amazon Prime lands in India; Huawei’s smartphone sales surge; Talkshow app
- Published: July 27, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Nexus, Android One get spam protection update from Google; Amazon launches Prime loyalty program in India; Chinese smartphone maker Huawei's H1 smartphone shipments rise 25pc on-year; Talkshow app adds Q&A feature for celebrities seeking Twitter alternative.
- Mobile Minutes: EBay raises forecast; Spotify debuts programmatic buying; Amazon eyes banking; Tinder chats up groups
- Published: July 22, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – EBay raises forecasts a year after PayPal split; Spotify launches programmatic audio ad buying globally; Amazon tip-toes into banking business; Tinder launches Social to let users hang out in groups.
- Journeys, Amazon sponsor APMA live feed to get close to fans
- Published: July 19, 2016
- Footwear retailer Journeys, Monster and Amazon have teamed up to sponsor the Alternative Press Music Awards and stream it on mobile devices to deliver a more personal viewing experience.