Total Results: 200Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile Minutes: Apple’s TV aspirations; Amazon beats estimates; Android handsets advance; Square adds service
- Published: July 29, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple’s hard-charging tactics hurt TV expansion; Amazon revenue beats estimates as cloud sales surge; Android handset makers’ advance squeezes Apple; Square will let its sellers schedule deposits.
- The Amazon effect: Is there a new player in the fashion retail space?
- Published: July 28, 2016
- By Phil Seward
With recent reports showing luxury fashion spend is down and Burberry recording a recent drop in earnings, Amazon may see an opportunity to shake up a new sector.
- Mobile Minutes: Nexus gets spam protection; Amazon Prime lands in India; Huawei’s smartphone sales surge; Talkshow app
- Published: July 27, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Nexus, Android One get spam protection update from Google; Amazon launches Prime loyalty program in India; Chinese smartphone maker Huawei's H1 smartphone shipments rise 25pc on-year; Talkshow app adds Q&A feature for celebrities seeking Twitter alternative.
- Mobile Minutes: EBay raises forecast; Spotify debuts programmatic buying; Amazon eyes banking; Tinder chats up groups
- Published: July 22, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – EBay raises forecasts a year after PayPal split; Spotify launches programmatic audio ad buying globally; Amazon tip-toes into banking business; Tinder launches Social to let users hang out in groups.
- Journeys, Amazon sponsor APMA live feed to get close to fans
- Published: July 19, 2016
- Footwear retailer Journeys, Monster and Amazon have teamed up to sponsor the Alternative Press Music Awards and stream it on mobile devices to deliver a more personal viewing experience.
- My Amazon Dash button arrived
- Published: July 18, 2016
- By Gary Schwartz
After talking about impulse purchases for more than 10 years, my Dash button arrived to be duly attached to my washing machine for timely one-click checkout.
- Mobile Minutes: Twitter adds more live TV; Amazon’s Prime Day issues; EU, US data pact; Ashley Madison’s new pitch
- Published: July 13, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Twitter to live stream some Bloomberg TV programs; Amazon fixes Prime Day checkout issue; EU approves privacy shield data-transfer pact with US; Ashley Madison wants you to find your moment, not have an affair.
- Mobile Minutes: Alexa for Prime; Snapchat sued; Messenger tests encryption; Google buys Anvato
- Published: July 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Ask Amazon's Alexa for Prime Deals and get $10 off your first order; Snapchat sued for being too sexy for minors; Facebook testing end-to-end encryption on Messenger; Google buys startup to stuff more video into its cloud.
- Mobile Minutes: Samsung gets ahead; Snapchat’s endurance; TSA on Messenger; Amazon charges for podcasts
- Published: July 8, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Samsung gets ahead in handsets by not phoning it in; Snapchat's latest feature doesn't disappear, and that's a big deal; TSA takes to Facebook Messenger to answer fliers' questions; Amazon wants people to pay for podcasts.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook downgrades media pages; Chatbot lawyer; Amazon’s ad-subsidized phones; Walmart's free shipping
- Published: June 30, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook to prioritize posts from friends over media pages; Chatbot lawyer overturns 160,000 parking tickets in London and New York; Amazon slashes prices on budget phones by half – but there's a catch; With Amazon in sight, Walmart to offer free shipping for 30 days.