Total Results: 413Displaying: 11 - 20
- Key takeaways for brands from Google I/O
- Published: August 1, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
Google’s emphasis on smart devices and enhanced notifications has implications both for consumers and for the brands and businesses that serve them.
- Beamly teams up with Android TV to drive media innovation
- Published: July 22, 2014
- Social television platform Beamly is facilitating a unified experience across all screens by teaming up with Android TV.
- HomeFinder.com’s Android app joins existing iOS version to build user base
- Published: July 21, 2014
- Real estate search Web site HomeFinder has launched an Android mobile application for tablets following the acquisition of Open Home Pro as a way to further connect agents with prospective leads and increase traffic.
- Android’s latest developments offer glimpse of mobile marketing’s future
- Published: July 11, 2014
- As Google extends its Android mobile operating system into new channels, marketers are getting a glimpse of the what the future could look like in an Android-dominated world.
- Trulia solidifies wearables foray with Android Wear integration
- Published: June 30, 2014
- Within weeks, Trulia will offer the first real estate app for Android Wear which will extend the convenience of search and allow for an even faster transmittal of communication between buyers, agents and lenders.
- Google’s Android Auto envisions big role for smartphones in connected cars
- Published: June 26, 2014
- Android Auto, Google’s new connected car play that already has over 40 automaker partners, puts the smartphone front and center so that drivers can access the most up-to-date experiences without having to wait for automakers to bake it in.
- Antitrust suit against Google could significantly impact mobile advertising revenues
- Published: May 5, 2014
- A new class action lawsuit against Google could have a significant impact on the search giant’s mobile search advertising revenues.
- Mobile Minutes: Nokia, Android, OpenTable, China Mobile
- Published: April 23, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Nokia devices to become “Microsoft Mobile” on April 25; For the first time, Android passes Apple's iOS mobile ad traffic; OpenTable is moving from 'transactional' to 'experiential'; China Mobile profit drops as costs rise with iPhone release.
- Mobile Minutes: Microsoft, Twitter and Billboard, Internet of Things, Android, Amazon
- Published: March 28, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Microsoft CEO unveils office for iPad in mobile-app push; Billboard and Twitter partner to create 'Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts'; Consortium wants standards for ‘Internet of Things'; Data point: Android is on pace to take over the world by 2015; Amazon plans free streaming media service.
- Going vertical while still staying open source will be key to Google winning Android wars
- Published: February 28, 2014
- By Jason Baptiste
The problem is that Android is not controlled by one single manufacturer, not even Google, since it is open source software. So who then is going to win the Android war?