Total Results: 432Displaying: 21 - 30
- AccuWeather storms into wearables with Android Wear app
- Published: January 9, 2015
- A new AccuWeather mobile application that allows hyper-local weather forecasts to be checked with a glance at an Android Wear smartwatch brings together a demand for fast information with up-to-the-minute forecasts for an exact location.
- Vonage integration of app with watch points to wearables boom
- Published: December 19, 2014
- Vonage’s integration of a mobile application with an Android Wear smartwatch anticipates growth of the wearable technology market by letting users reject incoming calls and reply to text messages without having to take out their phone.
- Citrix’s GoToMeeting watch app will spur wearables’ adoption in enterprises
- Published: October 16, 2014
- Citrix’s move to make the GoToMeeting mobile application available on a new line of Android Wear smartwatches will boost wearables’ profile in the mobile-enterprise space.
- IHeartRadio brings easy listening to Android wearables
- Published: October 10, 2014
- IHeartRadio, a digital music platform, has announced a partnership with Android Wear to provide easy listening to consumers possessing wearable smartwatches.
- Marketers should not forget older smartphone models in rush to new software
- Published: September 22, 2014
- Marketers are undoubtedly eager to try new features associated with iOS 8 but should remember a balance of old and new mobile marketing tools since a percentage of users are still on older models unable to update to the new software.
- Omniplatform is biggest change in mobile this year, says Zappos exec
- Published: September 12, 2014
- NEW YORK – A Zappos executive at the Mobile Marketing Summit: Holiday Focus 2014 conference said that Apple and Google’s efforts to create seamless experiences across devices will drive the biggest change in marketers’ mobile strategies this year and next.
- Google runs afoul of FTC’s perceived triple threat: apps, mobile and kids
- Published: September 5, 2014
- In the latest example of the Federal Trade Commission’s intent to insure app store billing practices safeguard against unauthorized charges by children, Google has agreed to refund $19 million and change its mobile app billing practices.
- Built-in Android and iOS security mechanisms: Looking at their effectiveness
- Published: September 5, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
While having security is crucial, when a system is hacked, consumers tend to remember the lack of security rather than the security that was in place. The situation with mobile devices is even worse.
- A quarter of US Android phone users drive data traffic: study
- Published: August 7, 2014
- Nearly a quarter of Android smartphone users in the United States account for more than half of the nation’s Android data traffic, broadening marketers’ options for targeting audiences through behavioral data, according to a new study.
- Key takeaways for brands from Google I/O
- Published: August 1, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
Google’s emphasis on smart devices and enhanced notifications has implications both for consumers and for the brands and businesses that serve them.