Total Results: 437Displaying: 31 - 40
- Omniplatform is biggest change in mobile this year, says Zappos exec
- Published: September 12, 2014
- NEW YORK – A Zappos executive at the Mobile Marketing Summit: Holiday Focus 2014 conference said that Apple and Google’s efforts to create seamless experiences across devices will drive the biggest change in marketers’ mobile strategies this year and next.
- Google runs afoul of FTC’s perceived triple threat: apps, mobile and kids
- Published: September 5, 2014
- In the latest example of the Federal Trade Commission’s intent to insure app store billing practices safeguard against unauthorized charges by children, Google has agreed to refund $19 million and change its mobile app billing practices.
- Built-in Android and iOS security mechanisms: Looking at their effectiveness
- Published: September 5, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
While having security is crucial, when a system is hacked, consumers tend to remember the lack of security rather than the security that was in place. The situation with mobile devices is even worse.
- A quarter of US Android phone users drive data traffic: study
- Published: August 7, 2014
- Nearly a quarter of Android smartphone users in the United States account for more than half of the nation’s Android data traffic, broadening marketers’ options for targeting audiences through behavioral data, according to a new study.
- Key takeaways for brands from Google I/O
- Published: August 1, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
Google’s emphasis on smart devices and enhanced notifications has implications both for consumers and for the brands and businesses that serve them.
- Beamly teams up with Android TV to drive media innovation
- Published: July 22, 2014
- Social television platform Beamly is facilitating a unified experience across all screens by teaming up with Android TV.
- HomeFinder.com’s Android app joins existing iOS version to build user base
- Published: July 21, 2014
- Real estate search Web site HomeFinder has launched an Android mobile application for tablets following the acquisition of Open Home Pro as a way to further connect agents with prospective leads and increase traffic.
- Android’s latest developments offer glimpse of mobile marketing’s future
- Published: July 11, 2014
- As Google extends its Android mobile operating system into new channels, marketers are getting a glimpse of the what the future could look like in an Android-dominated world.
- Trulia solidifies wearables foray with Android Wear integration
- Published: June 30, 2014
- Within weeks, Trulia will offer the first real estate app for Android Wear which will extend the convenience of search and allow for an even faster transmittal of communication between buyers, agents and lenders.
- Google’s Android Auto envisions big role for smartphones in connected cars
- Published: June 26, 2014
- Android Auto, Google’s new connected car play that already has over 40 automaker partners, puts the smartphone front and center so that drivers can access the most up-to-date experiences without having to wait for automakers to bake it in.