Tag: App Store
Total Results: 337Displaying: 1 - 10
- How app search optimization is about to change
- Published: August 25, 2015
- By Ed Chater
We are almost at a point where users essentially create a curated Web on their device by downloading the apps and services they want and then being able to find the content they need from this curated list of services. This is a change from relying on Google to always curate which publisher has the best content.
- Optimizing the mobile app for future mcommerce success
- Published: December 31, 2014
- By Shira Anderson
It is important to note that your mobile sales boost is most likely to come from consumers who have already shopped with you, either in your physical store or via your app.
- Mobile Minutes: PayPal, Smartphones in medicine, Snapchat, App stores
- Published: August 22, 2014
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff: report; What is the ROI of a smartphone given to patients with a chronic health condition?; What Snapchat can learn from Asian messaging apps; So why isn't there more app store competition?
- Apple’s iOS 8 pushes app interoperability for enhanced experiences
- Published: June 3, 2014
- Apple’s opening day for its annual Worldwide Developer Conference failed to generate the kind of excitement the brand needs but still included some noteworthy enhancements for applications, such as video walk-thrus in the App Store and better interoperability between apps.
- App store SEO is most overlooked user acquisition channel
- Published: November 27, 2013
- By Ian Sefferman
How can search engine optimization, one of the most important user acquisition channels for Web marketers, be so overlooked in the mobile sector?
- IOS apps risk rankings drop without focus on post-download engagement
- Published: August 29, 2013
- With rumors that Apple’s App store is shifting its algorithms to prioritize application engagement over download rates, it is more important than ever for marketers to focus on engaging consumers after the initial app download.
- Amazon prevails in battle with Apple, can legally use “app store”
- Published: July 10, 2013
- Apple has given up its fight to claim exclusive rights to use the term “app store,” paving the way for Amazon and possible others to legally use the increasingly common name for a mobile application marketplace.
- No more money, openness or innovation in mobile?
- Published: June 25, 2013
- By Gary Schwartz
There are only a few powers that are trying to lock the mobile ecosystem: Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Du. And while Apple and carriers are unabashedly closed fiefs, Google’s Android may not be truly open.
- Apple, Amazon “App Store” battle heads to court after settlement talks stall
- Published: June 21, 2013
- Apple’s allegations that Amazon is infringing its trademarks by using the term “App Store” will make its way to a courtroom in August after talks between the two companies failed to reach a settlement.
- Apple faces patent infringement allegations over how content is delivered to iPhone, iPad
- Published: March 22, 2013
- Intertrust Technologies Corp. has filed a lawsuit alleging Apple infringed 15 of its patents related to how content such as applications, music and videos is protected when it is streamed or downloaded from the Internet to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.