Tag: App Store
Total Results: 340Displaying: 1 - 10
- Want a successful mobile app? Do what Evernote, Vivino and Pinterest do
- Published: July 5, 2016
- By Herbert Bay
As we all know, both the Android and iOS App Stores are crowded. To be successful, you need to do more than just develop an app and wait for the money to start rolling in. But with so many mobile apps out there, how does one truly standout?
- Should apps convert to subscription model as Apple, Google rethink revenue sharing?
- Published: June 10, 2016
- There could be a move away from paid downloads and in-application purchases as Apple and Google both sweeten the pot for subscription models, but whether or not this will be enough to attract premium content providers such as HBO is unclear.
- App reviews see major impact despite big brand name: Apptentive
- Published: June 7, 2016
- Well-known marketers must be wary of assuming their big name will be enough to hold on to consumers without a well-designed mobile strategy for applications today, with users 8.16 times more likely to download a positive-rated app, according to Apptentive.
- How app search optimization is about to change
- Published: August 25, 2015
- By Ed Chater
We are almost at a point where users essentially create a curated Web on their device by downloading the apps and services they want and then being able to find the content they need from this curated list of services. This is a change from relying on Google to always curate which publisher has the best content.
- Optimizing the mobile app for future mcommerce success
- Published: December 31, 2014
- By Shira Anderson
It is important to note that your mobile sales boost is most likely to come from consumers who have already shopped with you, either in your physical store or via your app.
- Mobile Minutes: PayPal, Smartphones in medicine, Snapchat, App stores
- Published: August 22, 2014
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff: report; What is the ROI of a smartphone given to patients with a chronic health condition?; What Snapchat can learn from Asian messaging apps; So why isn't there more app store competition?
- Apple’s iOS 8 pushes app interoperability for enhanced experiences
- Published: June 3, 2014
- Apple’s opening day for its annual Worldwide Developer Conference failed to generate the kind of excitement the brand needs but still included some noteworthy enhancements for applications, such as video walk-thrus in the App Store and better interoperability between apps.
- App store SEO is most overlooked user acquisition channel
- Published: November 27, 2013
- By Ian Sefferman
How can search engine optimization, one of the most important user acquisition channels for Web marketers, be so overlooked in the mobile sector?
- IOS apps risk rankings drop without focus on post-download engagement
- Published: August 29, 2013
- With rumors that Apple’s App store is shifting its algorithms to prioritize application engagement over download rates, it is more important than ever for marketers to focus on engaging consumers after the initial app download.
- Amazon prevails in battle with Apple, can legally use “app store”
- Published: July 10, 2013
- Apple has given up its fight to claim exclusive rights to use the term “app store,” paving the way for Amazon and possible others to legally use the increasingly common name for a mobile application marketplace.