Tag: App Store
Total Results: 337Displaying: 11 - 20
- Marketers already flocking to App Store vanity URLs
- Published: February 6, 2013
- Marketers and developers are expected to quickly jump on the new App Store vanity URLs from Apple as they look to drive downloads for their mobile applications.
- Mobile users less tolerant, more demanding than desktop users
- Published: January 18, 2013
- By Eran Kinsbruner
Apple users have already downloaded applications from its App Store more than 25 billion times and that number continues to grow. Today, there are more than 1.3 million apps in the market for customers to choose from, but many of them prove to be unsuccessful.
- 4 tips for iOS 6 app store marketing
- Published: January 11, 2013
- By Ravi Kamran
The Apple App Store makeover because of iOS 6 includes some different features and functionality that will influence how users discover and engage with applications.
- Apple falls behind in innovating app distribution, discovery: report
- Published: January 4, 2013
- In an assessment of leading application distributors, Apple came out on top for its effective approach to monetization, large market share, large inventory and strict quality control. However, in terms of innovation, especially as it relates to app discovery, Microsoft bests Apple.
- Amazon wins battle, but not war over "App Store” term
- Published: January 3, 2013
- Amazon has won a battle with Apple over the use of the term “App Store,” but the war is still to be fought with no decision yet over claims that the online retailing giant infringed Apple’s trademark.
- Facebook ramps up mobile app strategy in face of monetization fears
- Published: May 11, 2012
- While Facebook is making a significant push into mobile with a new app store, the social network giant also issued a warning that the number of users of its apps is growing quicker than the number of ads it is serving, potentially hampering its mobile strategy.
- Amazon Appstore generates three times more revenue per user than Google Play: Flurry
- Published: April 3, 2012
- In a study of top-ranked applications across iOS, Amazon and Android, Flurry Analytics found that the Kindle Fire manufacturer delivers more than three times the revenue in its app store compared to what Google generates for developers.
- Why is Apple mum on app deletion, usage rates?
- Published: March 6, 2012
- Apple recently announced that more than 25 billion applications have been downloaded from its App Store. However, despite these significant achievements, the mobile community remains in the dark about how often users are coming back to apps, how much time they spend and how many apps they are deleting.
- Microsoft courts app developers to support its big aspirations for Windows Store
- Published: December 9, 2011
- Microsoft is going all out to attract application developers to Windows by offering them the opportunity to earn more money than on app stores for Apple and Android.
- Apple: iPad market will be larger than PC
- Published: October 19, 2011
- Sales of iPads were up 166 percent during Apple’s most recent fiscal quarter, with the company predicting that the tablet market will be bigger than the PC market.