Total Results: 1019Displaying: 1 - 10
- IPhone 6 to benefit education system with ID capabilities
- Published: November 18, 2014
- As Apple Pay aims to replace consumers’ physical wallets, experts believe the iPhone 6 will also serve universities by replacing traditional student identification cards that allow them opportunities such as on-campus access and laundry payment capabilities.
- Samsung’s Proximity will bring brands, consumers closer via beacon technology
- Published: November 14, 2014
- Samsung’s launching of Proximity, a mobile marketing platform that works with beacon technology, will enable a more direct relationship between brands and consumers while giving marketers a viable alternative to Apple’s ever-popular iBeacon in an enlarged beacon marketplace.
- Apple Watch set to become gatekeeper to the iPhone
- Published: November 10, 2014
- By Scott Townsend
On the smaller screen it will be harder to gain attention and spark engagement using tried-and-true methods of media buying and broadcast messaging.
- Beacons and Apple Pay deliver stepped-up shopping experience
- Published: November 7, 2014
- By Timothy Perfitt
With token technology, fingerprint security and major bank partners, Apple may have finally cracked the mobile pay code.
- Apple’s Reader View threatens marketers by hiding ads
- Published: October 31, 2014
- Apple is taking smartphone content consumption into its own hands with a new tool, explained in the Tips app, that hides Web page ads and removes all other clutter for easier reading.
- Mobile Minutes: YouTube subscriptions; AT&T sued by FTC; T-Mobile results; Apple CEO
- Published: October 29, 2014
- Today in mobile marketer - YouTube considering paid subscriptions; AT&T sued by FTC for allegedly lying about mobile speeds; T-Mobile posts record subscriber growth but losses bigger than expected; Apple CEO fires back as retailers block Pay.
- GPS, Apple Pay, iAds: Retailers' future solution in mobile marketing?
- Published: October 24, 2014
- Given the buzz around Apple Pay, Apple could decide to integrate iAds with the payment solution to help them catch on with merchants.
- Apple’s strong 4Q sales point to embrace of broader market
- Published: October 21, 2014
- Apple’s strong fiscal fourth-quarter sales, paced by its iPhones and Mac computers, support views that the technology company is starting to be more broad-based.
- Apple wows with Pay launch but disappoints with new iPads
- Published: October 17, 2014
- Apple, signaling its intention to own the mobile-wallet space, said its Apple Pay mobile payments system would begin Monday in time for holiday shopping, while unveiling the iPad Air 2 with high-tech camera features and the iPad mini 3.
- Mobile Minutes: YouTube’s new studio; Snapchat photo leak; FBI on Apple, Google; Uber’s bad reviews
- Published: October 14, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing: YouTube takes Manhattan; Snapchat blames photo leak on unauthorized third-party apps; FBI director says Apple and Google are putting their customers beyond the law; Taxi companies want you to know Uber gets poor reviews. But so do the taxis.