Total Results: 1193Displaying: 1 - 10
- Golden age of Fitbit is ending, marketers need to adapt
- Published: February 15, 2017
- Fitness wearable manufacturer Fitbit is planning to lay off 6 percent of its staff after a dramatically disappointing holiday quarter, while the Apple Watch saw its best sales quarter, meaning marketers who cater to wearables need to adjust their strategies.
- Applebee's puts mobile messaging twist on classic sweepstake formula
- Published: February 8, 2017
- Applebee’s is working with Pepsi and the hosts of ESPN’s “Mike & Mike” for a new social campaign that leverages messaging to let customers win exclusive prizes.
- Mobile Minutes: NY Times removed from App Store; Intel's 5G modem; Apple SoftBank investment; Tech and humanity
- Published: January 5, 2017
- Today in mobile marketing - Apple removes New York Times apps from iTunes store in China; Following Qualcomm, Intel announces 5G modem for phones and self-driving cars; Apple invests $1B in SoftBank Vision Fund; Top 10 tech trends transforming humanity.
- How retailers can get the most out of Apple's iMessage update
- Published: December 21, 2016
- By Bobby Gill
The updated iMessage platform opens up a wide variety of opportunity for retailers looking to boost engagement with their apps.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple’s MacBook Pro; Facebook's memorials; Texting cows; Cheetah Mobile goes to Europe
- Published: November 15, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple’s new MacBook Pro: fast and light, but not for everyone; Facebook temporarily killed off a lot of its users; Your milk may soon come from cows that can text; Multi-billion Cheetah Mobile making move into Europe.
- Mobile Minutes: T-mobile a target; Silicon Valley gives up on cars; AT&T streaming; Big numbers for ride hailing
- Published: October 26, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal; Silicon Valley decides it’s just too hard to build a car; AT&T will launch $35-per-month streaming TV with 100+ channels; Huge numbers for ride-hailing companies.
- Mobile Minutes: Samsung's woes, Apple's gain; IoT security; Microsoft Surface success; Time Warner and AT&T
- Published: October 25, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple hopes to benefit from Samsung smartphone woes; A new era of Internet attacks powered by everyday devices; Forget MacBook Pro competition, Microsoft's Surface has found success; Time Warner, AT&T shares fall amid concerns over deal clearance.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple's AI push; IBM Watson; Samsung's new chips; Apple self-driving car
- Published: October 18, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – This mysterious chip in the iPhone 7 could be key to Apple's AI push; IBM is counting on its bet on Watson, and paying big money for it; Samsung Elec says it started mass production of 10-nanometre chips; Will car manufacturers want in on Apple's self-driving system?
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook's Slack competitor; Salesforce considers Twitter acquisition; Samsung v. Apple
- Published: October 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook rolls out workplace service to compete with Slack; Salesforce still mulls bid for Twitter as shareholders resist: sources, Samsung halts Galaxy Note 7 production as battery problems linger; Samsung, Apple headed for Supreme Court showdown.
- Memo to Apple: When delight becomes expectation, loyalty becomes uncertain
- Published: October 3, 2016
- By Robert Passikoff
Every year Apple met, set or exceeded consumers’ expectations for their ideal smartphone. And doing that kept consumers loyal and the brand very profitable. QED. Quod erat demonstrandum. But then the competition reset category expectations.