Total Results: 1194Displaying: 1 - 10
- Denmark sends an ambassador to Googleville
- Published: March 7, 2017
- By Gary Schwartz
Last month, Denmark piqued the attention of the world by saying that in addition to dispatching ambassadors to capital cities worldwide, it would appoint a new digital ambassador to the cloud to work with the digital gods of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google parent Alphabet.
- Golden age of Fitbit is ending, marketers need to adapt
- Published: February 15, 2017
- Fitness wearable manufacturer Fitbit is planning to lay off 6 percent of its staff after a dramatically disappointing holiday quarter, while the Apple Watch saw its best sales quarter, meaning marketers who cater to wearables need to adjust their strategies.
- Applebee's puts mobile messaging twist on classic sweepstake formula
- Published: February 8, 2017
- Applebee’s is working with Pepsi and the hosts of ESPN’s “Mike & Mike” for a new social campaign that leverages messaging to let customers win exclusive prizes.
- Mobile Minutes: NY Times removed from App Store; Intel's 5G modem; Apple SoftBank investment; Tech and humanity
- Published: January 5, 2017
- Today in mobile marketing - Apple removes New York Times apps from iTunes store in China; Following Qualcomm, Intel announces 5G modem for phones and self-driving cars; Apple invests $1B in SoftBank Vision Fund; Top 10 tech trends transforming humanity.
- How retailers can get the most out of Apple's iMessage update
- Published: December 21, 2016
- By Bobby Gill
The updated iMessage platform opens up a wide variety of opportunity for retailers looking to boost engagement with their apps.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple’s MacBook Pro; Facebook's memorials; Texting cows; Cheetah Mobile goes to Europe
- Published: November 15, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple’s new MacBook Pro: fast and light, but not for everyone; Facebook temporarily killed off a lot of its users; Your milk may soon come from cows that can text; Multi-billion Cheetah Mobile making move into Europe.
- Mobile Minutes: T-mobile a target; Silicon Valley gives up on cars; AT&T streaming; Big numbers for ride hailing
- Published: October 26, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal; Silicon Valley decides it’s just too hard to build a car; AT&T will launch $35-per-month streaming TV with 100+ channels; Huge numbers for ride-hailing companies.
- Mobile Minutes: Samsung's woes, Apple's gain; IoT security; Microsoft Surface success; Time Warner and AT&T
- Published: October 25, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple hopes to benefit from Samsung smartphone woes; A new era of Internet attacks powered by everyday devices; Forget MacBook Pro competition, Microsoft's Surface has found success; Time Warner, AT&T shares fall amid concerns over deal clearance.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple's AI push; IBM Watson; Samsung's new chips; Apple self-driving car
- Published: October 18, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – This mysterious chip in the iPhone 7 could be key to Apple's AI push; IBM is counting on its bet on Watson, and paying big money for it; Samsung Elec says it started mass production of 10-nanometre chips; Will car manufacturers want in on Apple's self-driving system?
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook's Slack competitor; Salesforce considers Twitter acquisition; Samsung v. Apple
- Published: October 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook rolls out workplace service to compete with Slack; Salesforce still mulls bid for Twitter as shareholders resist: sources, Samsung halts Galaxy Note 7 production as battery problems linger; Samsung, Apple headed for Supreme Court showdown.