Total Results: 1189Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile Minutes: Apple’s MacBook Pro; Facebook's memorials; Texting cows; Cheetah Mobile goes to Europe
- Published: November 15, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple’s new MacBook Pro: fast and light, but not for everyone; Facebook temporarily killed off a lot of its users; Your milk may soon come from cows that can text; Multi-billion Cheetah Mobile making move into Europe.
- Mobile Minutes: T-mobile a target; Silicon Valley gives up on cars; AT&T streaming; Big numbers for ride hailing
- Published: October 26, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal; Silicon Valley decides it’s just too hard to build a car; AT&T will launch $35-per-month streaming TV with 100+ channels; Huge numbers for ride-hailing companies.
- Mobile Minutes: Samsung's woes, Apple's gain; IoT security; Microsoft Surface success; Time Warner and AT&T
- Published: October 25, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple hopes to benefit from Samsung smartphone woes; A new era of Internet attacks powered by everyday devices; Forget MacBook Pro competition, Microsoft's Surface has found success; Time Warner, AT&T shares fall amid concerns over deal clearance.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple's AI push; IBM Watson; Samsung's new chips; Apple self-driving car
- Published: October 18, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – This mysterious chip in the iPhone 7 could be key to Apple's AI push; IBM is counting on its bet on Watson, and paying big money for it; Samsung Elec says it started mass production of 10-nanometre chips; Will car manufacturers want in on Apple's self-driving system?
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook's Slack competitor; Salesforce considers Twitter acquisition; Samsung v. Apple
- Published: October 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook rolls out workplace service to compete with Slack; Salesforce still mulls bid for Twitter as shareholders resist: sources, Samsung halts Galaxy Note 7 production as battery problems linger; Samsung, Apple headed for Supreme Court showdown.
- Memo to Apple: When delight becomes expectation, loyalty becomes uncertain
- Published: October 3, 2016
- By Robert Passikoff
Every year Apple met, set or exceeded consumers’ expectations for their ideal smartphone. And doing that kept consumers loyal and the brand very profitable. QED. Quod erat demonstrandum. But then the competition reset category expectations.
- The threat to brand loyalty from Apple Pay
- Published: September 20, 2016
- By Sean Claessen
It is a surprise how many retailers will let mobile brands such as Google Wallet, Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay insert themselves in the midst of the transaction. Have they – indeed, have you – thoroughly considered what is really at stake?
- Twitter’s new live-streaming apps disseminate premium video across more devices
- Published: September 15, 2016
- Twitter’s introduction of new video applications compatible with Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV devices underscores the rapidly growing number of avenues on which brands can broadcast premium live-streaming content.
- Getting rich push notifications right in Apple’s iOS 10
- Published: September 15, 2016
- By Guy Horrocks
Of all the new changes announced by Apple this month, none are more impactful for marketers than the availability of rich push notifications, which debuted with iOS 10 this week.
- IPhone 7 beefs up, meaning even more time spent consuming content
- Published: September 8, 2016
- While the new iPhone 7 will come with significantly more storage for users and two high-powered cameras – two features likely to ensure owners spend even more on their devices – overall, yesterday’s debut of Apple’s newest smartphone failed to drum up the level of excitement of previous releases.