Total Results: 1187Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile Minutes: Samsung's woes, Apple's gain; IoT security; Microsoft Surface success; Time Warner and AT&T
- Published: October 25, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple hopes to benefit from Samsung smartphone woes; A new era of Internet attacks powered by everyday devices; Forget MacBook Pro competition, Microsoft's Surface has found success; Time Warner, AT&T shares fall amid concerns over deal clearance.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple's AI push; IBM Watson; Samsung's new chips; Apple self-driving car
- Published: October 18, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – This mysterious chip in the iPhone 7 could be key to Apple's AI push; IBM is counting on its bet on Watson, and paying big money for it; Samsung Elec says it started mass production of 10-nanometre chips; Will car manufacturers want in on Apple's self-driving system?
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook's Slack competitor; Salesforce considers Twitter acquisition; Samsung v. Apple
- Published: October 11, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook rolls out workplace service to compete with Slack; Salesforce still mulls bid for Twitter as shareholders resist: sources, Samsung halts Galaxy Note 7 production as battery problems linger; Samsung, Apple headed for Supreme Court showdown.
- Memo to Apple: When delight becomes expectation, loyalty becomes uncertain
- Published: October 3, 2016
- By Robert Passikoff
Every year Apple met, set or exceeded consumers’ expectations for their ideal smartphone. And doing that kept consumers loyal and the brand very profitable. QED. Quod erat demonstrandum. But then the competition reset category expectations.
- The threat to brand loyalty from Apple Pay
- Published: September 20, 2016
- By Sean Claessen
It is a surprise how many retailers will let mobile brands such as Google Wallet, Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay insert themselves in the midst of the transaction. Have they – indeed, have you – thoroughly considered what is really at stake?
- Twitter’s new live-streaming apps disseminate premium video across more devices
- Published: September 15, 2016
- Twitter’s introduction of new video applications compatible with Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV devices underscores the rapidly growing number of avenues on which brands can broadcast premium live-streaming content.
- Getting rich push notifications right in Apple’s iOS 10
- Published: September 15, 2016
- By Guy Horrocks
Of all the new changes announced by Apple this month, none are more impactful for marketers than the availability of rich push notifications, which debuted with iOS 10 this week.
- IPhone 7 beefs up, meaning even more time spent consuming content
- Published: September 8, 2016
- While the new iPhone 7 will come with significantly more storage for users and two high-powered cameras – two features likely to ensure owners spend even more on their devices – overall, yesterday’s debut of Apple’s newest smartphone failed to drum up the level of excitement of previous releases.
- Apple, app-ification and the power of chatbots
- Published: August 27, 2016
- By Asaf Amir
Undoubtedly, chatbots are becoming increasingly pervasive, and they will continue to optimize how publishers and brands communicate and develop relationships with their audience.
- Mobile Minutes: Pinterest’s video ads; Snapchat’s 360 video ad; Apple expands carrier billing; Web tracking surges
- Published: August 18, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Pinterest starts selling video advertising, seeking to catch up; Snapchat’s first 360-degree video ad is for Sony thriller Don’t Breathe; Apple brings mobile billing to Japanese iPhone users; They really are watching you: Web tracking surges with online ads.