Total Results: 1186Displaying: 91 - 100
- Mobile Minutes: Building 3D Touch; Twitter highlights; RadiumOne scandal; Journalists on Facebook
- Published: September 11, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – How Apple built 3D Touch; Twitter experimenting with highlights; RadiumOne worked to save IPO amid scandal; Journalists can now broadcast live over Facebook.
- Apple’s app story gets bigger with universal reach across iPhone, iPad, Apple TV
- Published: September 10, 2015
- In the latest reflection of how applications continue to gain influence, a series of announcements from Apple yesterday means that developers can create universal apps that save data across the new iPhone, iPad and Apple TV devices for a consistent and immersive user experience.
- Mobile Minutes: Instagram to print; Apple’s stores; Twitter reorganizes; IPhone company
- Published: September 4, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Street Dreams magazine flips the script, bringing Instagram to print; Apple stores are about to change in this huge way; Twitter shuffles product team amid CEO search; The iPhone company.
- Re/Max targets time-strapped home seekers via Apple Watch app
- Published: September 1, 2015
- Real estate brokerage service Re/Max is targeting time-strapped consumers looking for new homes by rolling out a new application for the Apple Watch that enables users to scroll through for-sale listings and agent contacts with the swipe of a finger.
- Mobile Minutes: Android Wear compatibility; Twitter’s GIF tools; Apple’s ad blockers; Google Here
- Published: September 1, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Google's Android Wear smartwatches now work with iPhones; Twitter tests new GIF-making tools during VMAs with tweets from Taylor Swift, Big Sean; Apple’s ad blockers rile publishers; Google shut down a secret Google Maps project called Google Here.
- How app search optimization is about to change
- Published: August 25, 2015
- By Ed Chater
We are almost at a point where users essentially create a curated Web on their device by downloading the apps and services they want and then being able to find the content they need from this curated list of services. This is a change from relying on Google to always curate which publisher has the best content.
- Mobile Minutes: Android Wear watches; Apple raises funds; Uber bookings; Oracle acquires Maxymiser
- Published: August 24, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Google just made its smartwatch faces actually useful; Apple raises $1.6 billion in record corporate bond deal; Uber seen reaching $10.8 billion in bookings in 2015: fundraising presentation; Oracle to acquire mobile-marketing startup Maxymiser.
- Mobile Minutes: Twitter mobile ads; Apple vs. Samsung; Facebook internship; Snapchat
- Published: August 21, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Twitter opens up its mobile ad network, introduces video; Apple narrows gap with Samsung in global smartphone sales; What I learned when I lost my internship at Facebook; Sorry Snapchat, but you’re not winning this election.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook leads news traffic; PayPal buys Modest; Viewable mobile ads; Apple Music retention
- Published: August 20, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook has taken over from Google as a traffic source for news; PayPal continues acquisition spree, buys ecommerce startup led by former Obama campaign CTO; Advertisers only want to buy viewable mobile ads, but sellers are waiting for standards; Apple disputes MusicWatch survey numbers on streaming retention.
- Is Apple really a luxury-sector brand?
- Published: August 19, 2015
- By Lorre White
I take issue with mass marketers that have declared Apple merchandise as luxury products.