Total Results: 1077Displaying: 91 - 100
- Built-in Android and iOS security mechanisms: Looking at their effectiveness
- Published: September 5, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
While having security is crucial, when a system is hacked, consumers tend to remember the lack of security rather than the security that was in place. The situation with mobile devices is even worse.
- Apple’s reported mobile wallet will have minimal impact on holiday sales
- Published: September 3, 2014
- While the mobile wallet Apple is expected to launch next week could have many of the crucial elements already in place, its potentially significant impact is not likely to be felt until next year.
- Mobile Minutes: Wanda enters ecommerce; YouTube as educator; Apple wearables; Personalization
- Published: September 2, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - To compete against Alibaba, Wanda joins forces with Baidu and Tencent; YouTube’s educational videos are surprisingly popular; Which of many possible iWatches or iWearables will Apple debut on Sept. 9?; It's time for brands to deliver real-time personalization
- Power of design and imagination: Lessons from Apple and Nokia
- Published: September 2, 2014
- By Dan Hodges
What does the story of Nokia and Apple have to do with the power of design and imagination in the luxury industry? In one word: everything.
- Mobile Minutes: Snapchat sale; Facebook ads; Apple smart homes; Alibaba profits
- Published: August 28, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Snapchat founders are likely billionaires with investment; Facebook’s localized ad approach to mobile; How Apple thinks about smart homes; Alibaba profit and mobile revenue soar again as IPO nears
- Ole Miss leverages beacons to engage sports fans
- Published: August 26, 2014
- The University of Mississippi, colloquially known as Ole Miss, is leveraging Apple’s iBeacon technology to enhance the fan experience during sports events and link to a rewards program.
- Apple-Visa alliance would redraw mobile-payments landscape
- Published: August 6, 2014
- Apple’s sizable base of affluent users and customers could spur further growth in mobile payments if it were to form a partnership with credit-card company Visa as speculated, one of three pieces of news to emerge about the maker of the iPhone and iPad.
- Applebee’s consistent, interactive video experience across screens drives sales lift
- Published: July 24, 2014
- A recent Applebee’s campaign exemplifies mobile video’s potential to build brand and drive sales when it is used as part of an interactive, consistent experience across devices, with the chain experiencing a 5 percent sales jump during the first week of the effort.
- Apple sees opportunity in mobile-first business apps
- Published: July 23, 2014
- Apple anticipates further acceleration in the growth of its software-and-services business following its recent technology agreement with IBM as it focuses on mobile-first applications for business users of its iPad tablets.
- How Apple's IBM partnership will help its consumer business
- Published: July 17, 2014
- While Apple is known for constantly thinking ahead in terms of the consumer, the brand will put a bigger focus on enterprise through a new collaboration with IBM, with both companies hoping to reimagine the use of mobile by businesses, address security threats and cause overall growth.