Total Results: 980Displaying: 91 - 100
- Is Tim Cook’s lack of showmanship hurting Apple?
- Published: February 20, 2013
- Although many may argue otherwise, Apple is still at the top of its game. The manufacturing giant has received some scrutiny over the past months, most recently for a major drop in its stock value. However, some believe that it is CEO Tim Cook’s fault for not putting on more of a public face – something his charismatic predecessor and Apple co-founder Steve Jobs did immensely well.
- Apple loses top spot in brand loyalty for smartphones, tablets
- Published: February 7, 2013
- Apple has been dethroned as the leader when it comes to emotional engagement and loyalty for mobile products, with Samsung taking the No. 1 spot for smartphones and Amazon taking the lead for tablets, according to a new report from Brand Keys.
- Marketers already flocking to App Store vanity URLs
- Published: February 6, 2013
- Marketers and developers are expected to quickly jump on the new App Store vanity URLs from Apple as they look to drive downloads for their mobile applications.
- Apple’s smartphone fortunes grow while the iPad faces growing competition
- Published: February 4, 2013
- While Apple's star in the smartphone market continues to ascend, recent numbers suggest the company's influence in the tablet category is increasingly under attack from Android devices.
- Adidas pushes miCoach Speed_Cell product through iAd
- Published: January 29, 2013
- Adidas is letting consumers achieve their 2013 fitness goals with an interactive iAd campaign that promotes its miCoach Speed_Cell product.
- Does Wall Street have the knives out for Apple?
- Published: January 24, 2013
- Call it the Apple conundrum. While the company’s stock value dropped because the numbers were slightly below analysts' expectations, the manufacturing giant is selling more mobile devices than ever before and making money hand over fist. So why the disappointment?
- What US marketers can learn from the Japanese
- Published: January 22, 2013
- By Sephi Shapira
So we all thought that the iPad, iPhone and other Apple products running on the famous iOS system was the brainchild of Steve Jobs. Think again.
- 4 ways to optimize for Apple’s Siri search
- Published: January 15, 2013
- By Jon Schepke
Searchers have been slow to fully use Apple's Siri, with only 11 percent choosing to use Siri for a search on their mobile device, instead turning to applications and mobile browsers.
- Apple feels sting of intense competition
- Published: January 14, 2013
- As smartphones continue to evolve from a tech geek’s dream to more of a status symbol reaching a broader group of consumers, Apple is struggling to expand the reach of the influential, yet pricey iPhone.
- 4 tips for iOS 6 app store marketing
- Published: January 11, 2013
- By Ravi Kamran
The Apple App Store makeover because of iOS 6 includes some different features and functionality that will influence how users discover and engage with applications.