Total Results: 1077Displaying: 11 - 20
- How to build a successful Apple Watch app
- Published: July 14, 2015
- By Christian Gaiser
While expectations vary over how it will sell, one analyst predicts that 20 million of the Apple Watches will be snapped up by year-end, making it the most popular smartwatch ever.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple Music debuts; Facebook’s video play; Google should buy PayPal; Apple’s e-book ruling upheld
- Published: July 2, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing - Apple Music debuts with strong artist support; Facebook offers marketers new video ad option that only counts longer views; One way Google could really take on Amazon: Buy PayPal; Apple conspired to fix e-book prices: U.S. appeals court.
- Android’s leap over Apple covers up an opportunity for marketers
- Published: July 1, 2015
- Android’s regaining of its status over Apple’s iOS as the leading operating system gets attention that tends to obscure the existence of a multiple operating system environment that represents opportunity for marketers.
- Taylor Swift’s snub of Apple a jarring note for free music streaming
- Published: June 22, 2015
- Taylor Swift’s refusal to put her most recent album on Apple’s upcoming music-streaming service could hand the maker of the iPod and creator of the iTunes music downloads library a setback in its efforts to remain relevant in the music business.
- Apple Watch’s role in a data-driven advertising environment
- Published: June 17, 2015
- By Lara Mehanna
With the much-anticipated Apple Watch finally here, the discussion now turns to how this brand product and other wearables will not only fit into our personal daily routines but also how they will influence business.
- Platform Pulse: Apple tries to kill mobile Web advertising
- Published: June 15, 2015
- After a brief respite, it was another big week for mobile platforms, with a bold move from Apple to block ads on the mobile Web while Twitter extended its messaging capabilities in an attempt to hold onto users and drive its monetization strategy.
- Walgreens leverages Challenged app to focus social conversation
- Published: June 10, 2015
- Walgreens is unrolling a new wave of mobile offerings, including a collaboration with social competition application Challenged, an Apple Watch app with Pill and Refill Reminder features and the integration of its loyalty platform with Apple Pay.
- Apple’s me-too Music service fails to address central issues
- Published: June 9, 2015
- Apple yesterday unveiled plans to own an even bigger part of the mobile user’s day at its annual conference for developers with a reinvigorated push into music, news and search, but many of the reveals seemed more me-too than groundbreaking.
- Apple Watch developers fail at finding unique use case for wrist
- Published: June 8, 2015
- While marketers and developers have quickly embraced the Apple Watch, early user testing points to several challenges, something Apple is expected to address with the release of new tools at its Worldwide Developers Conference today.
- Platform Pulse: What Google’s app indexing for iOS means for marketers
- Published: June 1, 2015
- Google’s I/O event for developers overshadows last week’s other mobile platform news, with the announcement that application indexing is now available for Google searches on iOS devices likely to have a significant impact on how users discover content and applications.