Total Results: 1057Displaying: 11 - 20
- What Apple’s new patent application for product packaging means
- Published: April 2, 2015
- By Andrew Davis
Apple wants to completely remove high-friction manual steps and replace them with one tap.
- How brands and retailers should cast their social strategy for smartwatches
- Published: March 24, 2015
- The upcoming launch of the Apple Watch has prompted many technology and accessories companies to get in on the wearables game, which means retailers need to get a head-start on how to navigate the new social world.
- Apple strengthens stake in mobile ads via iTunes Radio expansion
- Published: March 23, 2015
- Apple is making a stronger stake in mobile advertising by expanding its programmatic network to iTunes Radio and enabling marketers to target Apple consumers with email and phone identifiers, proving that the technology company can compete with Spotify and other streaming services.
- Mobile Minutes: SXSW; Direct-buy media alliance; Unbundling pay TV; Snapchat’s growing pains
- Published: March 19, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Flying cars, tracking chips: The near future, from SXSW; CNN, Financial Times unveil online-ad deal to challenge Google; Unbundling pay-TV brings new questions; Snapchat doesn’t think it needs an adult like Facebook did.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple’s Web TV service; Nintendo goes mobile; Ford returns to Microsoft; Apple Pay fraud
- Published: March 18, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing - Apple plans Web TV service in fall; Nintendo joins smartphone era with plans for games, services; Ford turns back to Microsoft to build connected-car services; Pointing fingers in Apple Pay fraud.
- How Apple could redefine luxury – or not
- Published: March 16, 2015
- By Tom Goodwin
The world is split into those who think watches are for telling the time and those who think that they are for telling people about yourself. It is this gulf that Apple needs to cross if it is to leap into the world of luxury.
- How to build a notification strategy for Apple Watch, Android Wear
- Published: March 13, 2015
- One of the big opportunities for brands on smartwatches is likely to be notifications, but the killer application that can drive mass adoption is yet to be built.
- Apple Watch: Marketers must raise game in battle for wrist
- Published: March 10, 2015
- Apple’s smartwatch will challenge marketers to find ways to deliver more concise, personal messages as consumers are drawn to a fashionable wearable with baked-in high-tech features that augers to jump-start the market.
- Ad agencies, consultancies react to the Apple Watch
- Published: March 10, 2015
- By Columnists
Four leading ad agencies and consultancies react to the Apple Watch released yesterday. Will it put other wearables out of business or drive a stake through the luxury watch sector?
- Sephora’s commitment to digital beauty leadership includes beacons, augmented reality - Mobile Commerce Daily
- Published: March 9, 2015
- Mobile Commerce Daily today - Sephora’s commitment to digital beauty leadership includes beacons, augmented reality; StubHub, Spotify partnership aims for more personalized mobile experience.