Total Results: 1191Displaying: 11 - 20
- Getting rich push notifications right in Apple’s iOS 10
- Published: September 15, 2016
- By Guy Horrocks
Of all the new changes announced by Apple this month, none are more impactful for marketers than the availability of rich push notifications, which debuted with iOS 10 this week.
- IPhone 7 beefs up, meaning even more time spent consuming content
- Published: September 8, 2016
- While the new iPhone 7 will come with significantly more storage for users and two high-powered cameras – two features likely to ensure owners spend even more on their devices – overall, yesterday’s debut of Apple’s newest smartphone failed to drum up the level of excitement of previous releases.
- Apple, app-ification and the power of chatbots
- Published: August 27, 2016
- By Asaf Amir
Undoubtedly, chatbots are becoming increasingly pervasive, and they will continue to optimize how publishers and brands communicate and develop relationships with their audience.
- Mobile Minutes: Pinterest’s video ads; Snapchat’s 360 video ad; Apple expands carrier billing; Web tracking surges
- Published: August 18, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Pinterest starts selling video advertising, seeking to catch up; Snapchat’s first 360-degree video ad is for Sony thriller Don’t Breathe; Apple brings mobile billing to Japanese iPhone users; They really are watching you: Web tracking surges with online ads.
- Mobile Minutes: Google Duo; Airbnb tests travel guides; Snapchat eyes Vurb; Twitter on Apple TV
- Published: August 17, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Google Duo is like FaceTime but more fun; Airbnb tests standalone app for travel guides and services; Snapchat may buy personalized search app Vurb for more than $100M; Twitter shares surge 7pc on talk of Apple TV deal.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple rehires Evan Doll; Microsoft buys Beam; Facebook humanizes algorithm; Under Armour’s new CMO
- Published: August 13, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple rehires Flipboard co-founder for health software role; Microsoft acquires livestreaming service Beam; Facebook enlists humans to decide what’s informative in your news feed; Under Armour names Amazon's Andy Donkin CMO.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook’s camera push; Celebrity post crackdown; Apple offers bug bounties; Google gains in India
- Published: August 8, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook focuses on Snapchat-like camera; FTC to crack down on paid celebrity posts that aren’t clear ads; Apple’s finally offering bug bounties – with the highest rewards ever; Google outpaces Facebook on getting India connected to Internet.
- Mobile Minutes: Nielsen and Facebook; NFL on Snapchat; Apple and tablets; Time Warner invests in Hulu
- Published: August 4, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Nielsen to measure TV chatter on Facebook; The NFL is now the first sports league to be on Snapchat’s Discover platform; Apple's continued domination of a shrinking market; Time Warner acquires 10pc stake in Hulu for $583M.
- Mobile Minutes: Instagram content disappears; Apple TV’s iPhone app; Pokemon Go backlash; Disney enlists YouTube stars
- Published: August 3, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – New Instagram feature makes content disappear after 24 hours; Apple releases iPhone app to control Apple TV using Siri; Pokemon Go creator Niantic tries to calm angry users, admits features confusing; Disney enlists YouTube stars to promote fashion wares, mouse house-inspired styles.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple’s TV aspirations; Amazon beats estimates; Android handsets advance; Square adds service
- Published: July 29, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple’s hard-charging tactics hurt TV expansion; Amazon revenue beats estimates as cloud sales surge; Android handset makers’ advance squeezes Apple; Square will let its sellers schedule deposits.