Total Results: 1094Displaying: 21 - 30
- Mobile Minutes: Apple Watch sales; McDonald’s falls behind; Google Maps; Yahoo’s results
- Published: July 23, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple sells 4 million Watches: Study; McDonald’s falls behind competitors in app wars; Google Maps’ new timeline is a walk down memory lane; Yahoo's mixed results reflect costs of attracting new users.
- IPhone, not Apple Watch, is Apple’s biggest success in latest quarter
- Published: July 22, 2015
- With iPhone sales showing renewed strength, it is the eight-year-old device, and not the newer Apple Watch, that is driving excitement for the brand, positioning it to create a virtuous circle of mobile experiences across content, utility and commerce.
- How to pick the right music streaming platform partner
- Published: July 21, 2015
- The growing influx of music streaming platforms on mobile is requiring marketers to develop long-term advertising strategies that take into account the economic value of each customer and engage in cross-partnerships with an organic feel.
- Why Apple Watch apps should be one-dimensional
- Published: July 20, 2015
- By Peter Skoromnyi
You cannot do everything on the watch – and Apple is not marketing it this way. However, it seems some marketers strive for very ambitious goals to make fully functional apps for Apple Watch that simply do not make sense.
- Google’s Eddystone has opportunity to take beacon leadership from Apple
- Published: July 16, 2015
- Google’s Eddystone could be a big step forward for beacons but, if Apple does not play along, this could potentially set the stage for another standards war.
- Mobile Minutes: Streaming music payments; Verizon teams with Vice; Apple’s profits; Nokia’s mobile return
- Published: July 15, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Your streaming music payments are going where?; Vice shows to air on Verizon Mobile Internet TV service; Apple doesn’t sell all the phones. But it makes all the money; Nokia's return to mobile is 'complicated.’
- Tablet installed base escalates quickly even as sales stall out: Forrester Research
- Published: July 14, 2015
- While the tablet market has plateaued, usage is expected to continue to grow, with company-owned tablets escalating at a much faster rate than the overall market, according to a new report from Forrester Research.
- How to build a successful Apple Watch app
- Published: July 14, 2015
- By Christian Gaiser
While expectations vary over how it will sell, one analyst predicts that 20 million of the Apple Watches will be snapped up by year-end, making it the most popular smartwatch ever.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple Music debuts; Facebook’s video play; Google should buy PayPal; Apple’s e-book ruling upheld
- Published: July 2, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing - Apple Music debuts with strong artist support; Facebook offers marketers new video ad option that only counts longer views; One way Google could really take on Amazon: Buy PayPal; Apple conspired to fix e-book prices: U.S. appeals court.
- Android’s leap over Apple covers up an opportunity for marketers
- Published: July 1, 2015
- Android’s regaining of its status over Apple’s iOS as the leading operating system gets attention that tends to obscure the existence of a multiple operating system environment that represents opportunity for marketers.