Total Results: 907Displaying: 21 - 30
- Apple’s smartphone fortunes grow while the iPad faces growing competition
- Published: February 4, 2013
- While Apple's star in the smartphone market continues to ascend, recent numbers suggest the company's influence in the tablet category is increasingly under attack from Android devices.
- Adidas pushes miCoach Speed_Cell product through iAd
- Published: January 29, 2013
- Adidas is letting consumers achieve their 2013 fitness goals with an interactive iAd campaign that promotes its miCoach Speed_Cell product.
- Does Wall Street have the knives out for Apple?
- Published: January 24, 2013
- Call it the Apple conundrum. While the company’s stock value dropped because the numbers were slightly below analysts' expectations, the manufacturing giant is selling more mobile devices than ever before and making money hand over fist. So why the disappointment?
- What US marketers can learn from the Japanese
- Published: January 22, 2013
- By Sephi Shapira
So we all thought that the iPad, iPhone and other Apple products running on the famous iOS system was the brainchild of Steve Jobs. Think again.
- 4 ways to optimize for Apple’s Siri search
- Published: January 15, 2013
- By Jon Schepke
Searchers have been slow to fully use Apple's Siri, with only 11 percent choosing to use Siri for a search on their mobile device, instead turning to applications and mobile browsers.
- Apple feels sting of intense competition
- Published: January 14, 2013
- As smartphones continue to evolve from a tech geek’s dream to more of a status symbol reaching a broader group of consumers, Apple is struggling to expand the reach of the influential, yet pricey iPhone.
- 4 tips for iOS 6 app store marketing
- Published: January 11, 2013
- By Ravi Kamran
The Apple App Store makeover because of iOS 6 includes some different features and functionality that will influence how users discover and engage with applications.
- Apps still present significant opportunities for marketers
- Published: January 8, 2013
- As mobile continues to grow, marketers are beginning to explore emerging channels such as the mobile Web, video and social, but recent numbers from Apple point to the continued relevance of applications as a marketing vehicle.
- IOS, Android, MetroPCS: News briefs
- Published: January 8, 2013
- News briefs – IOS accounts for more than half of smartphone sales: report; Android smartphones top Europeans’ wish lists.
- Apple falls behind in innovating app distribution, discovery: report
- Published: January 4, 2013
- In an assessment of leading application distributors, Apple came out on top for its effective approach to monetization, large market share, large inventory and strict quality control. However, in terms of innovation, especially as it relates to app discovery, Microsoft bests Apple.