Total Results: 1120Displaying: 31 - 40
- Mobile Minutes: Android Wear watches; Apple raises funds; Uber bookings; Oracle acquires Maxymiser
- Published: August 24, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Google just made its smartwatch faces actually useful; Apple raises $1.6 billion in record corporate bond deal; Uber seen reaching $10.8 billion in bookings in 2015: fundraising presentation; Oracle to acquire mobile-marketing startup Maxymiser.
- Mobile Minutes: Twitter mobile ads; Apple vs. Samsung; Facebook internship; Snapchat
- Published: August 21, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Twitter opens up its mobile ad network, introduces video; Apple narrows gap with Samsung in global smartphone sales; What I learned when I lost my internship at Facebook; Sorry Snapchat, but you’re not winning this election.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook leads news traffic; PayPal buys Modest; Viewable mobile ads; Apple Music retention
- Published: August 20, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook has taken over from Google as a traffic source for news; PayPal continues acquisition spree, buys ecommerce startup led by former Obama campaign CTO; Advertisers only want to buy viewable mobile ads, but sellers are waiting for standards; Apple disputes MusicWatch survey numbers on streaming retention.
- Is Apple really a luxury-sector brand?
- Published: August 19, 2015
- By Lorre White
I take issue with mass marketers that have declared Apple merchandise as luxury products.
- How the Apple Watch changes consumer shopping behavior
- Published: August 18, 2015
- By Josh Marti
As shoppers gravitate toward watch-based technologies, retailers will need to focus on creating an engaging in-store experience on the new devices.
- Mobile Minutes: WeChat grows; Mobile order and pay; Whisper app; Apple’s business push
- Published: August 14, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – WeChat’s growth shows why messaging apps attract big valuations; Mobile order & pay – the ultimate brand experience (just ask Starbucks); Anonymity working for Whisper app; With iPad sales falling, Apple pushes into businesses.
- Tidal attracts Prince fans with exclusive rights to new album
- Published: August 11, 2015
- Musical artist Prince is releasing a new album exclusively on the streaming platform Tidal, helping to raise its profile as musicians become increasingly disgruntled with streaming services.
- Mobile Minutes: Skin sensors; Twitter and NFL; Apple embraces mcommerce; Facebook vs. YouTube
- Published: August 11, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Electronic skin sensors to control mobile gadgets; Twitter expands partnership with NFL; Apple swaps online 'store’ for 'buy’ buttons; Facebook isn’t a real threat to YouTube … yet.
- Mobile Minutes: Moto G; US watch sales; Monthly Android fixes; Buying YouTube ads
- Published: August 10, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – The Moto G has everything you could want in a $180 phone; Apple helps push U.S. watch sales to biggest drop in seven years; Google, Samsung to issue monthly Android security fixes; Google is going to limit the number of ways brands can buy YouTube ads.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple Music; Smartphone use in Britain; Tablets’ woes; HTC sales plunge
- Published: August 7, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Apple Music hooks 11 million trial members, App Store has record July; Smartphones finally more popular than PCs in the UK, thanks to selfies, 4G; Tablet computers have a big problem; HTC expects loss five times wider than estimates as sales plunge.