Total Results: 1019Displaying: 31 - 40
- Apple, Facebook and carrier mobile missteps highlighted in Adobe report
- Published: September 9, 2014
- Adobe reveals several interesting insights in its new Mobile Benchmark Report, including that sharing content on Facebook is down, browsing on smaller phones is shrinking, Pinterest is the most mobile social network and Wi-Fi surpasses mobile networks for browsing.
- Garth Brooks’ launch of GhostTunes.com reflects sour note with iTunes
- Published: September 8, 2014
- Garth Brooks is the latest artist to embrace mobile in a changed music-industry landscape, by launching GhostTunes.com, a competitor to Apple’s iTunes that lets customers download and stream Brooks’ and others’ music through a platform and device of their choice.
- Built-in Android and iOS security mechanisms: Looking at their effectiveness
- Published: September 5, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
While having security is crucial, when a system is hacked, consumers tend to remember the lack of security rather than the security that was in place. The situation with mobile devices is even worse.
- Apple’s reported mobile wallet will have minimal impact on holiday sales
- Published: September 3, 2014
- While the mobile wallet Apple is expected to launch next week could have many of the crucial elements already in place, its potentially significant impact is not likely to be felt until next year.
- Mobile Minutes: Wanda enters ecommerce; YouTube as educator; Apple wearables; Personalization
- Published: September 2, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - To compete against Alibaba, Wanda joins forces with Baidu and Tencent; YouTube’s educational videos are surprisingly popular; Which of many possible iWatches or iWearables will Apple debut on Sept. 9?; It's time for brands to deliver real-time personalization
- Power of design and imagination: Lessons from Apple and Nokia
- Published: September 2, 2014
- By Dan Hodges
What does the story of Nokia and Apple have to do with the power of design and imagination in the luxury industry? In one word: everything.
- Mobile Minutes: Snapchat sale; Facebook ads; Apple smart homes; Alibaba profits
- Published: August 28, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Snapchat founders are likely billionaires with investment; Facebook’s localized ad approach to mobile; How Apple thinks about smart homes; Alibaba profit and mobile revenue soar again as IPO nears
- Ole Miss leverages beacons to engage sports fans
- Published: August 26, 2014
- The University of Mississippi, colloquially known as Ole Miss, is leveraging Apple’s iBeacon technology to enhance the fan experience during sports events and link to a rewards program.
- Apple-Visa alliance would redraw mobile-payments landscape
- Published: August 6, 2014
- Apple’s sizable base of affluent users and customers could spur further growth in mobile payments if it were to form a partnership with credit-card company Visa as speculated, one of three pieces of news to emerge about the maker of the iPhone and iPad.
- Applebee’s consistent, interactive video experience across screens drives sales lift
- Published: July 24, 2014
- A recent Applebee’s campaign exemplifies mobile video’s potential to build brand and drive sales when it is used as part of an interactive, consistent experience across devices, with the chain experiencing a 5 percent sales jump during the first week of the effort.