Total Results: 1183Displaying: 41 - 50
- Mobile Minutes: Samsung reconsiders Milk Music; Apple’s e-book defeat; VR/AR funding leaps; Data revolution arrives
- Published: March 8, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Samsung likely to shutter Milk Music service (exclusive); How Apple and big publishers pushed e-books toward failure; VR/AR nets $1.1B in VC funding since Jan. 1; The data revolution is already here, Target and Verizon CIOs say.
- Mobile Minutes: People’s Snapchat war room; Apple’s Twitter support; MLB’s 8.4B mobile minutes; Amazon’s smaller Echo
- Published: March 4, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Inside People magazine's Snapchat war room; Apple launches support page on Twitter, instantly gets 50k followers; MLB had a staggering 8.4 billion minutes streamed to their mobile app in 2015; Meet Amazon's new smaller, voice-enabled Echo and wireless speaker.
- Mobile Minutes: Fandango buys Rotten Tomatoes; Google Express expands; Apple opposes judge; T-Mobile adds customers
- Published: February 18, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Fandango to acquire Rotten Tomatoes and Flixster from Warner Bros.; Google adds fresh food to Express delivery in crowded field; Apple opposes judge’s order to help unlock phone linked to San Bernardino attack; T-Mobile profit nearly triples, adds 2.1 million customers.
- Tommy Hilfiger modernizes NYFW check-in with Apple Watch fast pass
- Published: February 11, 2016
- Tommy Hilfiger is streamlining the experience at its New York Fashion Week runway show, allowing tech-forward attendees to skip the line via an integration with Apple Watch that further melds mobile with fashion.
- Data rules Echo, Siri and Google Now
- Published: February 11, 2016
- By Gary Schwartz
This past week, the media happily announced that Echo was "all growed up.” An astounding adulthood spurt given that Echo is mainly relegated to kitchens and has the key functionality of telling you the weather and managing your Spotify account while your fingers are full of cookie dough.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook’s mobile dominance; Smart rings; Apple Watch summons Tesla; Amazon expands delivery
- Published: February 8, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook's mobile ad dominance squeezes start-ups; Everyone wants to make smart rings – but no one knows what for; Apple Watch can now summon a Tesla; Amazon adds booze to same-day delivery service.
- Mobile Minutes: WhatsApp’s 1B users; Apple’s shrinking impact; Google’s moon shots; AOL’s Tim Armstrong
- Published: February 3, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing - Facebook’s WhatsApp hits 1B users; Apple’s shrinking impact in the smartphone industry; Wait, Google's 'moon shots' cost how much???; Under Verizon, AOL’s Tim Armstrong sees massive growth for mobile media, ads.
- What is wrong with Apple?
- Published: January 29, 2016
- By Howard Yu
To industry pundits and casual observers, it came as a shock this week when Apple projected that growth for its iPhone sales would hit the slowest pace since 2007, the year of the iconic phone’s release.
- IPhone slowdown intensifies focus on cloudy Apple Watch picture
- Published: January 27, 2016
- While Apple delivered another monster quarter, warning signals are mounting that the iPhone’s role in buoying results is close to over, drawing attention to the lack of details about sales volume for the Apple Watch.
- Apple curbs iAds control in a win for marketers, publishers and Facebook
- Published: January 15, 2016
- Reports that Apple is stepping back involvement with its iAds mobile advertising platform to give publishers more control – and money – is an important and necessary shift towards a more open stance the company hopes will boost both its iAds and Apple News products amid stiff competition from Facebook.