Total Results: 908Displaying: 41 - 50
- Apple’s Passbook impact on retailers and brands
- Published: November 13, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
When the history books and Harvard case studies on iOS6 are written, the innovation that likely will have had the most impact, especially on retailers and brands, will be Passbook.
- Apple’s iPad Mini: The first mobile tablet?
- Published: November 12, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
The iPad Mini is not the first of its kind, but Apple's release may mark the beginning of significant growth in the 7-inch tablet market. The implications for those of us deploying tablet experiences are potentially significant.
- 31pc of iOS 6 users pick Google Maps over Apple’s maps feature: report
- Published: November 8, 2012
- More than half of iOS 6 users are using Google Maps either exclusively or some of the time over Apple Maps, according to new data from RealityMine.
- Apple's iPad market share has a bite taken out of it by lower-priced tablets
- Published: November 6, 2012
- In a sign of strong interest from consumers for lower-priced tablets, iPad’s market share dropped to 50 percent in the third quarter, while Samsung, Amazon and Asus all picked up share, according to new research from International Data Corp.
- Is Apple displaying weakness as a mobile leader?
- Published: November 1, 2012
- Apple’s renowned customer loyalty is showing signs of weakening, suggesting that the brand may be losing its edge as an innovator in mobile.
- Apple, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone – News briefs
- Published: October 31, 2012
- News briefs - Apple’s head of iOS software to depart in company reorganization; Nokia Lumia 822 available exclusively from Verizon Wireless; Vodafone to launch NFC-enabled mobile wallet next year.
- Apple, Google, eBay - News briefs
- Published: October 30, 2012
- News briefs - Apple's iPad mini pre-orders quickly sell out; Google broadens product portfolio with new smartphone, tablets; eBay cuts 325 PayPal positions.
- Apple on track to generate over $200 billion
- Published: October 26, 2012
- While Apple is dealing with some production issues as it tries to keep up with demand for its products, yesterday’s results suggest that the company could still generate over $200 billion in 2013.
- Mobile, social is key to driving consumer loyalty for brands: report
- Published: October 25, 2012
- Twenty-three percent of the top 100 brands for loyalty enable consumer outreach and engagement via mobile and social networks using phones, smartphones, computers and tablets, according to a new report from Brand Keys.
- Apple's iPad mini bows, promising to stir up competition for smaller tablets
- Published: October 24, 2012
- After months of rumors, the iPad mini was unveiled yesterday by Apple and the device looks to be competing head-on with Google's Nexus 7.