Total Results: 1006Displaying: 41 - 50
- Mobile Minutes: Apple TV, Google Glass, no-poaching pact, China
- Published: March 26, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Don't think an Apple TV service will let you cut ties with Comcast; Google Glass to get makeover from Ray-Ban, Oakley; Sandberg says Facebook rebuffed Google no-poaching pact; China set to cap transfers using mobile-payment services.
- Apple’s Healthbook could overhaul doctor-patient relationship
- Published: March 19, 2014
- Apple appears to have set its sights on overhauling how consumers not only monitor their own health and fitness, but also how they communicate such information to healthcare professionals.
- What is Apple’s commerce and payments strategy?
- Published: March 13, 2014
- By Tim Dunn
Apple has made big leaps forward in the past by owning entire ecosystems, and the payments space has so many historically entrenched players that displacing them would be difficult.
- Going vertical while still staying open source will be key to Google winning Android wars
- Published: February 28, 2014
- By Jason Baptiste
The problem is that Android is not controlled by one single manufacturer, not even Google, since it is open source software. So who then is going to win the Android war?
- How to prepare your brand for 2017
- Published: January 30, 2014
- By Dan Hodges
I believe we are in the midst of a ten-year disruption cycle which started with the launch of the iPhone in 2007.
- Apple’s efforts to boost iPhone meet with mixed results
- Published: January 28, 2014
- Despite Apple selling 51 million iPhones - a new quarterly record - during the last three months of 2013, the company’s share of the overall smartphone market is declining, suggesting it needs to tinker more aggressively with the design and positioning of its signature device.
- How Apple plans to dominate mcommerce
- Published: January 23, 2014
- Apple’s newest patent foreshadows an unsurprising attempt at monopolizing the mobile commerce space with its own technology, iBeacon.
- IOS vs. Android: What to expect in 2014
- Published: December 30, 2013
- While holiday mobile usage trends underscore iOS’ continued strength in supporting engagement, the increasingly robust Android user base points to the growing urgency surrounding the need to finally solve the equation for driving meaningful interactions with these users.
- Allrecipes spins out Dinner Spinner recipe app update
- Published: December 19, 2013
- Allrecipes recently updated its Dinner Spinner application to integrate with Apple's iOS 7 and consumers' mobile devices.
- Can Apple loosen reins enough for RTB play to succeed?
- Published: December 18, 2013
- Apple continues to cast around for a meaningful mobile advertising strategy, with recent reports suggesting it will give up some of its tightly-held control over the iOS ecosystem by introducing a real-time bidding platform while also pushing iTunes Radio ads.