Total Results: 1189Displaying: 51 - 60
- Data rules Echo, Siri and Google Now
- Published: February 11, 2016
- By Gary Schwartz
This past week, the media happily announced that Echo was "all growed up.” An astounding adulthood spurt given that Echo is mainly relegated to kitchens and has the key functionality of telling you the weather and managing your Spotify account while your fingers are full of cookie dough.
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook’s mobile dominance; Smart rings; Apple Watch summons Tesla; Amazon expands delivery
- Published: February 8, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook's mobile ad dominance squeezes start-ups; Everyone wants to make smart rings – but no one knows what for; Apple Watch can now summon a Tesla; Amazon adds booze to same-day delivery service.
- Mobile Minutes: WhatsApp’s 1B users; Apple’s shrinking impact; Google’s moon shots; AOL’s Tim Armstrong
- Published: February 3, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing - Facebook’s WhatsApp hits 1B users; Apple’s shrinking impact in the smartphone industry; Wait, Google's 'moon shots' cost how much???; Under Verizon, AOL’s Tim Armstrong sees massive growth for mobile media, ads.
- What is wrong with Apple?
- Published: January 29, 2016
- By Howard Yu
To industry pundits and casual observers, it came as a shock this week when Apple projected that growth for its iPhone sales would hit the slowest pace since 2007, the year of the iconic phone’s release.
- IPhone slowdown intensifies focus on cloudy Apple Watch picture
- Published: January 27, 2016
- While Apple delivered another monster quarter, warning signals are mounting that the iPhone’s role in buoying results is close to over, drawing attention to the lack of details about sales volume for the Apple Watch.
- Apple curbs iAds control in a win for marketers, publishers and Facebook
- Published: January 15, 2016
- Reports that Apple is stepping back involvement with its iAds mobile advertising platform to give publishers more control – and money – is an important and necessary shift towards a more open stance the company hopes will boost both its iAds and Apple News products amid stiff competition from Facebook.
- Mobile Minutes: Snapchat’s video prowess; Periscope on Twitter; Apple's smartwatch might; MovieLaLa
- Published: January 13, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Snapchat's daily mobile video views said to rival Facebook's; Live on Twitter: Periscope streaming in tweets; Apple already owns half of smartwatch market: Research; MovieLaLa closes $1.4M seed round from Hollywood angel investors.
- Mobile Minutes: Obama on Snapchat; Uber and public transit; Apple's News app; Unlimited data plans
- Published: January 12, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Can YouTube, Snapchat and Amazon amplify Obama’s message? The White House hopes so.; Uber pushes into public transit with new app partnership; Apple News app is off to a rocky start; Are unlimited data cellphone plans on their way back?
- Mobile Minutes: Facebook Messenger; Apple buys Emotient; Smartphone passports; Smartphones evolve
- Published: January 8, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Facebook's Messenger app passes 800 million users; Apple buys artificial-intelligence startup Emotient; This 200-year-old company wants to replace your passport with a smartphone; Phones will take a different form: BlackBerry's Chen.
- Mobile Minutes: Twitter’s new character limit; Apple production cut expected; Ford, Amazon partnership; Mobile chatting
- Published: January 6, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Twitter considering 10,000-character limit for Tweets; Apple expected to cut iPhone 6S, 6S Plus production: Nikkei; Ford partners with Amazon to connect cars with homes; The future of mobile chatting: Commerce.