Total Results: 1031Displaying: 61 - 70
- Apple’s iOS 8 pushes app interoperability for enhanced experiences
- Published: June 3, 2014
- Apple’s opening day for its annual Worldwide Developer Conference failed to generate the kind of excitement the brand needs but still included some noteworthy enhancements for applications, such as video walk-thrus in the App Store and better interoperability between apps.
- Plain Jane wearables seek style infusion to drive consumer adoption
- Published: June 2, 2014
- With some of the first entries in the wearables category failing to set the world on fire, the next round of devices could feature a stronger fashion sense.
- In-vehicle apps to proliferate thanks to Apple’s CarPlay: report
- Published: May 28, 2014
- In-vehicle applications will become widespread in the next five years, with global revenues from consumer and commercial telematics expected to reach nearly $20 billion by 2018, according to a new report from Juniper Research.
- Apple eyes smart headphone play with Beats deal
- Published: May 12, 2014
- Apple’s reported interest in acquiring Beats Electronics for $3.2 billion could pave the way for a push into the wearables category, with headphones as the smart device instead of a watch or glasses.
- Facebook’s mobile success heavily focused on apps over Web
- Published: April 24, 2014
- Facebook delivered its strongest year-over-year growth in advertising in three years during the first quarter of 2014 as the social networking giant sees ongoing success in mobile, which represented 59 percent of its advertising revenue during the first quarter, up from 53 percent in the previous quarter.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple TV, Google Glass, no-poaching pact, China
- Published: March 26, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Don't think an Apple TV service will let you cut ties with Comcast; Google Glass to get makeover from Ray-Ban, Oakley; Sandberg says Facebook rebuffed Google no-poaching pact; China set to cap transfers using mobile-payment services.
- Apple’s Healthbook could overhaul doctor-patient relationship
- Published: March 19, 2014
- Apple appears to have set its sights on overhauling how consumers not only monitor their own health and fitness, but also how they communicate such information to healthcare professionals.
- What is Apple’s commerce and payments strategy?
- Published: March 13, 2014
- By Tim Dunn
Apple has made big leaps forward in the past by owning entire ecosystems, and the payments space has so many historically entrenched players that displacing them would be difficult.
- Going vertical while still staying open source will be key to Google winning Android wars
- Published: February 28, 2014
- By Jason Baptiste
The problem is that Android is not controlled by one single manufacturer, not even Google, since it is open source software. So who then is going to win the Android war?
- How to prepare your brand for 2017
- Published: January 30, 2014
- By Dan Hodges
I believe we are in the midst of a ten-year disruption cycle which started with the launch of the iPhone in 2007.