Total Results: 1077Displaying: 61 - 70
- Apple Watch set to become gatekeeper to the iPhone
- Published: November 10, 2014
- By Scott Townsend
On the smaller screen it will be harder to gain attention and spark engagement using tried-and-true methods of media buying and broadcast messaging.
- Beacons and Apple Pay deliver stepped-up shopping experience
- Published: November 7, 2014
- By Timothy Perfitt
With token technology, fingerprint security and major bank partners, Apple may have finally cracked the mobile pay code.
- Apple’s Reader View threatens marketers by hiding ads
- Published: October 31, 2014
- Apple is taking smartphone content consumption into its own hands with a new tool, explained in the Tips app, that hides Web page ads and removes all other clutter for easier reading.
- Mobile Minutes: YouTube subscriptions; AT&T sued by FTC; T-Mobile results; Apple CEO
- Published: October 29, 2014
- Today in mobile marketer - YouTube considering paid subscriptions; AT&T sued by FTC for allegedly lying about mobile speeds; T-Mobile posts record subscriber growth but losses bigger than expected; Apple CEO fires back as retailers block Pay.
- GPS, Apple Pay, iAds: Retailers' future solution in mobile marketing?
- Published: October 24, 2014
- Given the buzz around Apple Pay, Apple could decide to integrate iAds with the payment solution to help them catch on with merchants.
- Apple’s strong 4Q sales point to embrace of broader market
- Published: October 21, 2014
- Apple’s strong fiscal fourth-quarter sales, paced by its iPhones and Mac computers, support views that the technology company is starting to be more broad-based.
- Apple wows with Pay launch but disappoints with new iPads
- Published: October 17, 2014
- Apple, signaling its intention to own the mobile-wallet space, said its Apple Pay mobile payments system would begin Monday in time for holiday shopping, while unveiling the iPad Air 2 with high-tech camera features and the iPad mini 3.
- Mobile Minutes: YouTube’s new studio; Snapchat photo leak; FBI on Apple, Google; Uber’s bad reviews
- Published: October 14, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing: YouTube takes Manhattan; Snapchat blames photo leak on unauthorized third-party apps; FBI director says Apple and Google are putting their customers beyond the law; Taxi companies want you to know Uber gets poor reviews. But so do the taxis.
- Mobile know-how propels brand value of Apple, Google, Facebook: report
- Published: October 10, 2014
- A new report from Interbrand deems Apple and Google as the top two highest-value brands, reflecting the influence of mobile in today’s world of business.
- Mobile Minutes: Snapchat eyes ads; Apps promote other apps; Apple announces new event; Foursquare using geotargeting ads
- Published: October 10, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Snapchat CEO Spiegel says untargeted advertising is coming soon; Roughly 75% of mobile app ads are just promoting other apps; Apple announces special event: 'It's been way too long'. Here's what to expect; Foursquare’s makeover favors ads as check-in buzz fades.