Total Results: 1121Displaying: 71 - 80
- The Bump gives birth to an Apple Watch app
- Published: April 27, 2015
- XO Group pregnancy publication The Bump developed an application for the Apple Watch to better reach the new millennial mother with additional content.
- How brands are getting Apple Watch apps right – and wrong
- Published: April 24, 2015
- Starbucks, Target and a plethora of other brands are marshaling mobile applications for the Apple Watch as the long-awaited wearable begins to ship today, offering the potential for new engagement and commerce opportunities.
- WebMD, HealthTap apps leverage Apple Watch notifications for mobile patients
- Published: April 14, 2015
- WebMD and HealthTap’s Apple Watch applications aim to leverage the fast-selling wearable’s notification functionality to guide on-the-go users to improve health and wellness, pointing to mobile’s potential to make personal management of medication and healthy lifestyle habits more efficient.
- New York Times thinks small to reach readers on Apple Watch
- Published: April 2, 2015
- The New York Times’ crafting of one-sentence stories specifically for Apple Watch users will extend the newsgathering organization’s efforts to cater to individual consumers, a growing priority for mobile marketers in the publishing industry.
- What Apple’s new patent application for product packaging means
- Published: April 2, 2015
- By Andrew Davis
Apple wants to completely remove high-friction manual steps and replace them with one tap.
- How brands and retailers should cast their social strategy for smartwatches
- Published: March 24, 2015
- The upcoming launch of the Apple Watch has prompted many technology and accessories companies to get in on the wearables game, which means retailers need to get a head-start on how to navigate the new social world.
- Apple strengthens stake in mobile ads via iTunes Radio expansion
- Published: March 23, 2015
- Apple is making a stronger stake in mobile advertising by expanding its programmatic network to iTunes Radio and enabling marketers to target Apple consumers with email and phone identifiers, proving that the technology company can compete with Spotify and other streaming services.
- Mobile Minutes: SXSW; Direct-buy media alliance; Unbundling pay TV; Snapchat’s growing pains
- Published: March 19, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing – Flying cars, tracking chips: The near future, from SXSW; CNN, Financial Times unveil online-ad deal to challenge Google; Unbundling pay-TV brings new questions; Snapchat doesn’t think it needs an adult like Facebook did.
- Mobile Minutes: Apple’s Web TV service; Nintendo goes mobile; Ford returns to Microsoft; Apple Pay fraud
- Published: March 18, 2015
- Today in mobile marketing - Apple plans Web TV service in fall; Nintendo joins smartphone era with plans for games, services; Ford turns back to Microsoft to build connected-car services; Pointing fingers in Apple Pay fraud.
- How Apple could redefine luxury – or not
- Published: March 16, 2015
- By Tom Goodwin
The world is split into those who think watches are for telling the time and those who think that they are for telling people about yourself. It is this gulf that Apple needs to cross if it is to leap into the world of luxury.