Total Results: 907Displaying: 71 - 80
- McDonald’s goes for mobile gold in London with 1M app downloads
- Published: August 1, 2012
- McDonald’s is seeing strong results for its mobile efforts in Britain, with its local smartphone application having achieved more than one million downloads in less than 12 months.
- Closing the case on ODIN
- Published: August 1, 2012
We think that forming an industry alliance to replace UDID is an unnecessary affront to the professionalism of Apple.
- Washington Post boosts city exploration through app
- Published: July 30, 2012
- The Washington Post is building its mobile repertoire with an iPhone application meant to help tourists and locals navigate the city and find deals.
- Apple’s Q3 growth slows on lackluster iPhone, iPad sales in some markets
- Published: July 25, 2012
- Some of the bloom may be coming off of Apple’s blossom, with the company’s fiscal third quarter results disappointing on several fronts. While the numbers were up from the same period a year ago, they reflect a slowdown in growth this year.
- Can Apple’s vertical integration work for others in the mobile space?
- Published: July 9, 2012
- It is no secret that one of the keys to Apple’s mobile success is its vertical approach. While other companies are hoping to accomplish similar results with their own integration strategies, this may not be a workable solution for all.
- Is the tide shifting away from Google's Android?
- Published: July 3, 2012
- Apple has won an injunction banning sales of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus in the United States, a development that could have significant implications for the smartphone landscape if the filing holds up under appeal.
- Apple gains ground on legal front with patent win, Samsung injunction
- Published: June 29, 2012
- In the ongoing patent wars between many of the major mobile players, Apple gained ground this week by scoring an injunction against Samsung in the United States and winning a handful of patents, including two that pertain to touch screen displays.
- Apple's iPhone generates $150B in revenue but faces rougher waters ahead: report
- Published: June 28, 2012
- Over the past five years, the iPhone played a key role in making smartphones popular and helped drive Apple to new heights, but maintaining the momentum going forward could prove to be a challenge.
- Does dismissal of Apple, Motorola suits have implications for other patent cases?
- Published: June 26, 2012
- The judge hearing patent infringement claims by Apple and Motorola against each other has dismissed the case, finding that neither side proved damages were in order.
- Procter & Gamble takes users on a beauty tour of London via new app
- Published: June 18, 2012
- Procter & Gamble is bringing its online beauty magazine Beauty Recommended to mobile via a new application, providing users with interactive tours of some of London's best beauty-related spots.