Total Results: 1091Displaying: 71 - 80
- 2014’s breakout mobile marketing tactics include mobile acquisition, app install ads
- Published: December 4, 2014
- With brands and retailers ramping up their marketing strategies during the holidays and mobile traffic making a significant jump, two tactics leaping to the forefront are mobile acquisition and app install ads.
- Apple and (RED) team up to drive app downloads to fight AIDS
- Published: November 25, 2014
- Apple and (RED), a humanitarian brand dedicated to raise awareness for HIV and AIDS, are teaming up to entice consumers to download mobile applications from the Apple App Store to support the Global Fund for AIDS.
- IPhone 6 to benefit education system with ID capabilities
- Published: November 18, 2014
- As Apple Pay aims to replace consumers’ physical wallets, experts believe the iPhone 6 will also serve universities by replacing traditional student identification cards that allow them opportunities such as on-campus access and laundry payment capabilities.
- Samsung’s Proximity will bring brands, consumers closer via beacon technology
- Published: November 14, 2014
- Samsung’s launching of Proximity, a mobile marketing platform that works with beacon technology, will enable a more direct relationship between brands and consumers while giving marketers a viable alternative to Apple’s ever-popular iBeacon in an enlarged beacon marketplace.
- Apple Watch set to become gatekeeper to the iPhone
- Published: November 10, 2014
- By Scott Townsend
On the smaller screen it will be harder to gain attention and spark engagement using tried-and-true methods of media buying and broadcast messaging.
- Beacons and Apple Pay deliver stepped-up shopping experience
- Published: November 7, 2014
- By Timothy Perfitt
With token technology, fingerprint security and major bank partners, Apple may have finally cracked the mobile pay code.
- Apple’s Reader View threatens marketers by hiding ads
- Published: October 31, 2014
- Apple is taking smartphone content consumption into its own hands with a new tool, explained in the Tips app, that hides Web page ads and removes all other clutter for easier reading.
- Mobile Minutes: YouTube subscriptions; AT&T sued by FTC; T-Mobile results; Apple CEO
- Published: October 29, 2014
- Today in mobile marketer - YouTube considering paid subscriptions; AT&T sued by FTC for allegedly lying about mobile speeds; T-Mobile posts record subscriber growth but losses bigger than expected; Apple CEO fires back as retailers block Pay.
- GPS, Apple Pay, iAds: Retailers' future solution in mobile marketing?
- Published: October 24, 2014
- Given the buzz around Apple Pay, Apple could decide to integrate iAds with the payment solution to help them catch on with merchants.
- Apple’s strong 4Q sales point to embrace of broader market
- Published: October 21, 2014
- Apple’s strong fiscal fourth-quarter sales, paced by its iPhones and Mac computers, support views that the technology company is starting to be more broad-based.