Total Results: 963Displaying: 81 - 90
- 4 ways to optimize for Apple’s Siri search
- Published: January 15, 2013
- By Jon Schepke
Searchers have been slow to fully use Apple's Siri, with only 11 percent choosing to use Siri for a search on their mobile device, instead turning to applications and mobile browsers.
- Apple feels sting of intense competition
- Published: January 14, 2013
- As smartphones continue to evolve from a tech geek’s dream to more of a status symbol reaching a broader group of consumers, Apple is struggling to expand the reach of the influential, yet pricey iPhone.
- 4 tips for iOS 6 app store marketing
- Published: January 11, 2013
- By Ravi Kamran
The Apple App Store makeover because of iOS 6 includes some different features and functionality that will influence how users discover and engage with applications.
- Apps still present significant opportunities for marketers
- Published: January 8, 2013
- As mobile continues to grow, marketers are beginning to explore emerging channels such as the mobile Web, video and social, but recent numbers from Apple point to the continued relevance of applications as a marketing vehicle.
- IOS, Android, MetroPCS: News briefs
- Published: January 8, 2013
- News briefs – IOS accounts for more than half of smartphone sales: report; Android smartphones top Europeans’ wish lists.
- Apple falls behind in innovating app distribution, discovery: report
- Published: January 4, 2013
- In an assessment of leading application distributors, Apple came out on top for its effective approach to monetization, large market share, large inventory and strict quality control. However, in terms of innovation, especially as it relates to app discovery, Microsoft bests Apple.
- Amazon wins battle, but not war over "App Store” term
- Published: January 3, 2013
- Amazon has won a battle with Apple over the use of the term “App Store,” but the war is still to be fought with no decision yet over claims that the online retailing giant infringed Apple’s trademark.
- Apple takes a blow in patent battle with Samsung
- Published: December 21, 2012
- A preliminary ruling from the U.S. Patent and Trademark office has found Apple’s pinch-and-zoom patent to be invalid, which could be big win for Samsung and other handset manufacturers if the ruling is upheld.
- IPad mini continues Apple’s dominance of mobile ad impressions
- Published: December 20, 2012
- The iPad mini is proving to be another powerful weapon in Apple’s arsenal of mobile devices helping it to grab mobile advertising market share, according to a new report from Velti.
- Apple looks to foursquare partnership to boost maps as Google’s strength grows
- Published: December 19, 2012
- Apple wants to get on a better footing with its maps application and is reportedly in discussions with foursquare to integrate its local data. However, Google’s recent release of a new maps app for the iPhone makes the challenge even more daunting.