Tag: Bank of America
Total Results: 18Displaying: 1 - 10
- Lessons from the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2013
- Published: May 10, 2013
- By Valerie Williamson
How do these successful companies know what kind of mobile messaging to serve up for top relevance and engagement? They measure it.
- Mcommerce Summit 2013 New York May 2: Walmart, Walgreens, Bank of America, Lancôme, Design Within Reach, Forrester
- Published: February 11, 2013
- Registration is open for the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2013 conference Thursday, May 2 with speakers from Walmart, Walgreens, Bank of America, Lancôme, Design Within Reach, Priceline and Forrester Research. Must-attend New York event for retailers and marketers.
- Availability of banking on mobile Web increases: Gomez
- Published: October 20, 2009
- Gomez’s September benchmark study found no company in either the banking, search or airline mobile sector received a perfect score of five bars.
- Mobile ads effective in driving app downloads: Apps for Brands panel
- Published: September 24, 2009
- NEW YORK – Kraft Foods and Bank of America executives revealed their strategies for driving adoption of their applications through mobile advertising.
- Mobile response rates blow away online: Mobile Ad Summit panelist
- Published: September 23, 2009
- NEW YORK - A Bank of America executive said that mobile ad campaigns have in some cases doubled the response rates achieved by online campaigns during a panel at Mobile Ad Summit.
- Bank of America uses mobile banners to drive app downloads
- Published: September 4, 2009
- Bank of America is promoting its iPhone offering by running mobile banners within the Fox Sports iPhone application.
- What’s holding smartphone owners back from banking apps?
- Published: June 3, 2009
- By Stephanie Knopf
The supply of mobile banking applications is increasing rapidly, but what does demand look like? Do smartphone owners want to manage their finances from their phones?
- CBS runs interactive mobile campaign to promote miniseries
- Published: April 10, 2009
- CBS is turning to mobile to promote its upcoming 13-episode television murder mystery event, "Harper's Island," which premiered yesterday.
- 500M mobile financial services customers by 2013: ABI
- Published: January 20, 2009
- One of the most bullish studies to hit the market on the subject claims that there will be nearly 500 million customers worldwide for mobile financial services by 2013.
- Verizon/Microsoft deal to serve as catalyst for mobile advertising: Analyst
- Published: January 9, 2009
- Watch out Google and Yahoo because Verizon Wireless has selected Microsoft to provide portal, local and Internet search as well as mobile advertising services to the carrier's subscribers.