Tag: Big Data
Total Results: 4
- Boston bombing and Big Data: What can marketers learn from the tragedy?
- Published: April 23, 2013
- By Alex Romanov
In our mobile and digital age, where consumers are glued to their phones for more than two-and-a-half hours a day, Big Brother is not the only agent collecting and acting on this data in real time.
- Big problems in Big Data
- Published: April 1, 2013
- By John Curtis
Without the right precautions, Big Data can be a lot like sweeping a mess under the rug instead of cleaning it—it will eventually build up, creating more problems.
- Finding Smart Data in Big Data: Lessons from Mobile FirstLook 2013
- Published: February 8, 2013
- By Valerie Williamson
It looks like Big Data, one of the most-discussed topics of 2012, is going to keep the marketing pundits talking and typing this year as well, especially about its relationship to mobile.
- Marketers struggle with how to leverage mobile data: report
- Published: January 16, 2013
- Only 23 percent of marketers are currently accessing location-based data in mobile campaigns, according to a new report from Neolane and the Direct Marketing Association.