Tag: Big Data
Total Results: 8
- What the future of mobile data has in store
- Published: March 5, 2015
- By Ashwin Nayak
By the time you finish reading the fourth paragraph of this article, users will send 240 million emails, Tweet 277,000 times, share content 2.46 million times on Facebook, upload 72 hours of new video to YouTube and post 216,000 photos to Instagram.
- Need for less data and more exclusive content
- Published: October 16, 2013
- By Dan Israel
Many companies pay lip service to this idea of letting customers and employees co-create content, experiences and even product development.
- Moving beyond the dumb pipe with Big Data
- Published: August 30, 2013
- By Louis Brun
The challenge facing carriers is adapting their business models to understand how data can be used and applied for more efficient operations, and how deploying new technology will enable timely insights from this data deluge.
- Mobileís balancing act: ROI of respecting customer data privacy
- Published: July 8, 2013
- By Alex Romanov
The question is: How can brands make the most of customersí data, while honoring their wish for privacy?
- Boston bombing and Big Data: What can marketers learn from the tragedy?
- Published: April 23, 2013
- By Alex Romanov
In our mobile and digital age, where consumers are glued to their phones for more than two-and-a-half hours a day, Big Brother is not the only agent collecting and acting on this data in real time.
- Big problems in Big Data
- Published: April 1, 2013
- By John Curtis
Without the right precautions, Big Data can be a lot like sweeping a mess under the rug instead of cleaning itóit will eventually build up, creating more problems.
- Finding Smart Data in Big Data: Lessons from Mobile FirstLook 2013
- Published: February 8, 2013
- By Valerie Williamson
It looks like Big Data, one of the most-discussed topics of 2012, is going to keep the marketing pundits talking and typing this year as well, especially about its relationship to mobile.
- Marketers struggle with how to leverage mobile data: report
- Published: January 16, 2013
- Only 23 percent of marketers are currently accessing location-based data in mobile campaigns, according to a new report from Neolane and the Direct Marketing Association.