Tag: BlackBerry 10
Total Results: 6
- BlackBerry Z10 offers a positive note in RIM’s Q4 results
- Published: March 29, 2013
- Following a stretch of disappointing quarters, Research In Motion has some good news, including a profit of $98 million in the fourth-quarter, as well as that it shipped one million units of its new Z10 smartphone.
- BlackBerry's biggest challenge is building a brand that resonates
- Published: March 26, 2013
- One of the biggest challenges that BlackBerry faces with its new BlackBerry 10 devices is building a brand that resonates with consumers and enterprises at a time when both Apple and Samsung have already won the hearts and wallets of users.
- New York Times bolsters readership with BlackBerry 10 app launch
- Published: February 1, 2013
- The New York Times is streamlining the reading experience with a new BlackBerry 10 application designed and formatted for the device.
- ESPN hops on BlackBerry 10 bandwagon with mobile app
- Published: January 31, 2013
- ESPN has launched its ScoreCenter mobile application on the BlackBerry 10 platform as part of the company’s ongoing effort to reach consumers no matter what device they are using.
- Can BlackBerry beat Windows Phone to become the third mobile OS?
- Published: January 30, 2013
- After several years of declining market share, Research In Motion has a lot riding on today’s introduction of its newest mobile operating system – BlackBerry 10 – and the first phones built on the platform.
- Should BlackBerry maker RIM exit the hardware business?
- Published: July 2, 2012
- Research In Motion’s problems are multiplying and the only way out may be for the company to exit the hardware business and focus on licensing its software, according to one analyst.