Total Results: 251Displaying: 11 - 20
- ESPN hops on BlackBerry 10 bandwagon with mobile app
- Published: January 31, 2013
- ESPN has launched its ScoreCenter mobile application on the BlackBerry 10 platform as part of the company’s ongoing effort to reach consumers no matter what device they are using.
- Can BlackBerry beat Windows Phone to become the third mobile OS?
- Published: January 30, 2013
- After several years of declining market share, Research In Motion has a lot riding on today’s introduction of its newest mobile operating system – BlackBerry 10 – and the first phones built on the platform.
- Apple's iPhone delivers Q2 success even as global smartphone market stalls
- Published: August 1, 2012
- IOS saw smartphone shipments in the United States rise from 5.9 million units to 7.9 million units during the second quarter of this year while Android, BlackBerry and others shipped less, according to a new report from Strategy Analytics.
- How a narrow marketing focus undid BlackBerry’s consumer appeal
- Published: July 19, 2012
BlackBerry may have been sold to the world as the first mobile messaging device that could link to business email servers. But that distinction is now meaningless as Android and iPhone dominate.
- Can BlackBerry exploit its own distinctive market for mobile ad inventory?
- Published: July 12, 2012
Exploring a potential way back to dominance for the BlackBerry through increased digital advertising revenues.
- Should BlackBerry maker RIM exit the hardware business?
- Published: July 2, 2012
- Research In Motion’s problems are multiplying and the only way out may be for the company to exit the hardware business and focus on licensing its software, according to one analyst.
- Jim Balsillie resigns from RIM’s board as Q4 results disappoint
- Published: March 30, 2012
- Given Research In Motion’s waning smartphone sales over the past couple of years, expectations were not high for the company’s fiscal fourth quarter results announced yesterday.
- RIM acquires Paratek to help refresh BlackBerry
- Published: March 12, 2012
- Research In Motion has acquired Paratek Microwave Inc. as it continues to try to differentiate BlackBerry handsets in ways that are meaningful to consumers.
- Apple’s popularity threatens enterprise strategies for RIM, Microsoft
- Published: February 21, 2012
- Apple’s mobile devices are making inroads into enterprise and government organizations, challenging Research In Motion, which used to have this market cornered but is increasingly finding itself vulnerable, as well as Microsoft.
- BlackBerry shakeup: Too little, too late for marketers?
- Published: January 24, 2012
- BlackBerry maker Research In Motion's effort this past weekend to dig itself out of a hole by replacing the top leaders may not warm the hearts of marketers looking to place bets on mobile platforms that will pull their weight through this decade.