Total Results: 257Displaying: 21 - 30
- Can BlackBerry exploit its own distinctive market for mobile ad inventory?
- Published: July 12, 2012
Exploring a potential way back to dominance for the BlackBerry through increased digital advertising revenues.
- Should BlackBerry maker RIM exit the hardware business?
- Published: July 2, 2012
- Research In Motionís problems are multiplying and the only way out may be for the company to exit the hardware business and focus on licensing its software, according to one analyst.
- Jim Balsillie resigns from RIMís board as Q4 results disappoint
- Published: March 30, 2012
- Given Research In Motionís waning smartphone sales over the past couple of years, expectations were not high for the companyís fiscal fourth quarter results announced yesterday.
- RIM acquires Paratek to help refresh BlackBerry
- Published: March 12, 2012
- Research In Motion has acquired Paratek Microwave Inc. as it continues to try to differentiate BlackBerry handsets in ways that are meaningful to consumers.
- Appleís popularity threatens enterprise strategies for RIM, Microsoft
- Published: February 21, 2012
- Appleís mobile devices are making inroads into enterprise and government organizations, challenging Research In Motion, which used to have this market cornered but is increasingly finding itself vulnerable, as well as Microsoft.
- BlackBerry shakeup: Too little, too late for marketers?
- Published: January 24, 2012
- BlackBerry maker Research In Motion's effort this past weekend to dig itself out of a hole by replacing the top leaders may not warm the hearts of marketers looking to place bets on mobile platforms that will pull their weight through this decade.
- USPS rounds out mobile offerings with BlackBerry app
- Published: September 26, 2011
- The United States Postal Service is furthering its claim to make services available on every mobile platform with a BlackBerry application.
- RIM mobile device shipments lower than expected
- Published: September 19, 2011
- Mobile device shipments were lower than expected during Research In Motionís fiscal second quarter because of waning demand for older BlackBerry models.
- HP, Sprint, AT&T: News briefs
- Published: August 22, 2011
- News briefs: HPís stock drops following exit from mobile devices; Is Sprint eyeing a bigger investment in Clearwire?; AT&T eliminates $10 text messaging plan.
- National Rail Enquires bolsters traveling via BlackBerry app
- Published: July 19, 2011
- Transportation company National Rail Enquires is letting travelers access train information via a BlackBerry application that lets them track schedules and plan trips in England, Wales and Scotland.