Total Results: 259Displaying: 41 - 50
- FedEx targets tennis fans through ATP PC, mobile Web sites
- Published: March 18, 2011
- FedEx Corp. is sponsoring a portal within the Association of Tennis Professionals Web site that is also accessible via its various mobile properties.
- Miscalculations in pricing, distribution spell trouble for Android tablets: analyst
- Published: March 14, 2011
- IPad challengers that have been announced so far—in particular Google’s Android Honeycomb tablets—are solid products with fatally flawed product strategies.
- Google’s Android No. 1 in smartphone market: comScore
- Published: March 8, 2011
- Google’s Android operating system took the lead among smartphone platforms with 31.2 percent market share after two short months in second place, according to data from comScore Inc.’s MobiLens.
- IPad 2 cements Apple tablet market share dominance
- Published: March 3, 2011
- Forced to respond to increasing competition on various fronts, Apple Inc. made a splash by introducing the iPad 2, iOS 4.3 and its partnership with Random House Inc. for ebook distribution.
- Does tablet popularity signal the death of netbooks?
- Published: February 16, 2011
- Robust sales of Apple’s iPad and competing tablets from manufacturers such as Samsung, Motorola, Dell, Research In Motion and Hewlett-Packard may be killing off 2009’s hot computing device, the netbook.
- Why brands should focus more on the tablet browser
- Published: February 3, 2011
- By Tom Limongello
Brands are likely to see tablet formats emerge as the leader for all digital display delivered across platforms such as desktop, tablets and mobile. Traffic is the biggest indicator.
- Future of mobile Internet is through social networks
- Published: February 1, 2011
- By Paul Amsellem
The ongoing mobile turf war between Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nokia and BlackBerry may change completely with the entry of a new player who will redefine the mobile Internet's most potent use.
- Dodge keeps vehicle owners informed via mobile apps
- Published: January 21, 2011
- Chrysler Group LLC's Dodge brand and Mopar have partnered to roll out mobile applications that keep consumers up-to-date on vehicle information.
- Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Android neck-and-neck in US smartphone race
- Published: January 5, 2011
- The race for the lead in U.S. smartphone operating system consumer market share is tighter than it has ever been, according to Nielsen Co.
- Mobile industry offers recession-proof jobs: Elance
- Published: December 21, 2010
- In a year when the economy has been described as something between “stagnant” and “rock bottom,” several employment categories proved to be recession-proof, with the mobile industry leading the pack.