Total Results: 257Displaying: 41 - 50
- Google’s Android No. 1 in smartphone market: comScore
- Published: March 8, 2011
- Google’s Android operating system took the lead among smartphone platforms with 31.2 percent market share after two short months in second place, according to data from comScore Inc.’s MobiLens.
- IPad 2 cements Apple tablet market share dominance
- Published: March 3, 2011
- Forced to respond to increasing competition on various fronts, Apple Inc. made a splash by introducing the iPad 2, iOS 4.3 and its partnership with Random House Inc. for ebook distribution.
- Does tablet popularity signal the death of netbooks?
- Published: February 16, 2011
- Robust sales of Apple’s iPad and competing tablets from manufacturers such as Samsung, Motorola, Dell, Research In Motion and Hewlett-Packard may be killing off 2009’s hot computing device, the netbook.
- Why brands should focus more on the tablet browser
- Published: February 3, 2011
- By Tom Limongello
Brands are likely to see tablet formats emerge as the leader for all digital display delivered across platforms such as desktop, tablets and mobile. Traffic is the biggest indicator.
- Future of mobile Internet is through social networks
- Published: February 1, 2011
- By Paul Amsellem
The ongoing mobile turf war between Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nokia and BlackBerry may change completely with the entry of a new player who will redefine the mobile Internet's most potent use.
- Dodge keeps vehicle owners informed via mobile apps
- Published: January 21, 2011
- Chrysler Group LLC's Dodge brand and Mopar have partnered to roll out mobile applications that keep consumers up-to-date on vehicle information.
- Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Android neck-and-neck in US smartphone race
- Published: January 5, 2011
- The race for the lead in U.S. smartphone operating system consumer market share is tighter than it has ever been, according to Nielsen Co.
- Mobile industry offers recession-proof jobs: Elance
- Published: December 21, 2010
- In a year when the economy has been described as something between “stagnant” and “rock bottom,” several employment categories proved to be recession-proof, with the mobile industry leading the pack.
- BlackBerry users generate highest mobile ad CTR: study
- Published: December 16, 2010
- A new study reveals that Research In Motion’s BlackBerry users had the highest mobile advertising click-through rate during the Thanksgiving holiday period.
- 11 trends for mobile apps in 2011
- Published: December 15, 2010
- By Kunal Gupta
What are the key trends with mobile applications and what will Apple, Google, Microsoft, Research In Motion and others do that will affect brands in their marketing and commerce?