Total Results: 263Displaying: 51 - 60
- Future of mobile Internet is through social networks
- Published: February 1, 2011
- By Paul Amsellem
The ongoing mobile turf war between Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nokia and BlackBerry may change completely with the entry of a new player who will redefine the mobile Internet's most potent use.
- Dodge keeps vehicle owners informed via mobile apps
- Published: January 21, 2011
- Chrysler Group LLC's Dodge brand and Mopar have partnered to roll out mobile applications that keep consumers up-to-date on vehicle information.
- Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Android neck-and-neck in US smartphone race
- Published: January 5, 2011
- The race for the lead in U.S. smartphone operating system consumer market share is tighter than it has ever been, according to Nielsen Co.
- Mobile industry offers recession-proof jobs: Elance
- Published: December 21, 2010
- In a year when the economy has been described as something between “stagnant” and “rock bottom,” several employment categories proved to be recession-proof, with the mobile industry leading the pack.
- BlackBerry users generate highest mobile ad CTR: study
- Published: December 16, 2010
- A new study reveals that Research In Motion’s BlackBerry users had the highest mobile advertising click-through rate during the Thanksgiving holiday period.
- 11 trends for mobile apps in 2011
- Published: December 15, 2010
- By Kunal Gupta
What are the key trends with mobile applications and what will Apple, Google, Microsoft, Research In Motion and others do that will affect brands in their marketing and commerce?
- Android leading new platform publishers, developers plan to support: Millennial
- Published: December 14, 2010
- Applications for Google’s Android smartphones represented 54 percent of the application platform mix on Millennial Media’s mobile ad network in November, averaging 10 percent growth month-over-month for the past four consecutive months.
- UPS expands mobile apps to international markets
- Published: November 30, 2010
- UPS is extending its UPS Mobile suite of applications and mobile Web site content to customers in Germany, Britain, France, Italy and Canada.
- Budweiser brings live sports connectivity to fruition via mobile ad campaign
- Published: November 29, 2010
- Budweiser created a cross-platform in-application advertising program, pushing its Bar Finder campaign to sports enthusiasts in Canada.
- OS wars: Who is challenging Apple for smartphone dominance?
- Published: November 2, 2010
- While Apple has had plenty of good news lately, many other competing handset manufacturers and operating systems are coming on strong. Who has the best chance to be No. 1?