Tag: Boris Metodiev
Total Results: 2
- Microsoft wants Nook to drive its mobile strategy, but faces considerable challenges
- Published: May 10, 2013
- Microsoft is reportedly offering to pony up $1 billion for the digital assets of Nook Media, including its ebooks, ereaders and tablets offerings, as the software giant looks to ramp up its mobile strategy.
- Why is Nook faltering and Kindle going gangbusters?
- Published: February 19, 2013
- While Amazon’s Kindle business continues to heat up, it looks like Barnes & Noble’s Nook strategy may be fizzling out.