Tag: Boris Metodiev
Total Results: 4
- Dropping Motorola frees up Google to fix mobile monetization, manufacturer relationships
- Published: January 31, 2014
- By giving Motorola the boot this week, Google eliminated a big distraction, freeing it up to repair relationships in the Android ecosystem and redouble efforts on the mobile advertising front, where cost per clicks continue to decline and Facebook presents a growing threat.
- Samsung sharpens focus on image-conscious audience with curved screen
- Published: October 1, 2013
- Samsung’s expected launch of a curved screen later this month could open up new ways for marketers to reach users, and it is also another example of how Samsung is trying to gain an edge over the competition by being first with new innovations.
- Microsoft wants Nook to drive its mobile strategy, but faces considerable challenges
- Published: May 10, 2013
- Microsoft is reportedly offering to pony up $1 billion for the digital assets of Nook Media, including its ebooks, ereaders and tablets offerings, as the software giant looks to ramp up its mobile strategy.
- Why is Nook faltering and Kindle going gangbusters?
- Published: February 19, 2013
- While Amazon’s Kindle business continues to heat up, it looks like Barnes & Noble’s Nook strategy may be fizzling out.