Tag: Brian Wong
Total Results: 5
- McDonald’s rewards mobile gamers via latest brand-building effort
- Published: June 24, 2013
- McDonald’s is branching out to new opportunities with mobile via a campaign that rewards consumers for playing their favorite games.
- How to break into mobile native advertising
- Published: May 17, 2013
- As marketers continue to look for new ways to develop mobile advertising, native advertising is catching the eye of marketers. However, understanding the right context and content that works with these nascent advertising models is tricky.
- In-app rewards drive results for marketers
- Published: December 14, 2012
- As application use continues to grow, brands and developers are looking for the best ways to target these new audiences. Two new reports suggest that offering in-app rewards can be a successful strategy for some marketers.
- Skittles, 7-Eleven reward consumers through mobile game
- Published: November 2, 2012
- Wrigley’s Skittles and 7-Eleven have teamed up with Kiip to reward consumers when they play the Unblock Me mobile game.
- Rewards-based mobile ads challenge banners
- Published: October 16, 2012
- Marketers are increasingly turning to in-application advertising as the go-to medium to promote products. However, the traditional banner ad is getting stale, forcing brands to think outside the box with reward-based models.