Total Results: 3
- Move to native ads fuels full-length mobile video growth
- Published: March 19, 2014
- Once reserved for short clips, big brands including General Mills and Pepsi are betting on full-length mobile video as consumers increasingly become more comfortable watching content on their smartphones and tablets.
- Making the most of a mobile video pre-roll
- Published: January 11, 2013
- Marketers are increasingly looking to mobile video to add engagement to campaigns. However, with a small window of time to leave a lasting impression, nailing the mobile pre-roll is a must.
- Publishers should not be intimidated by mobile advertising
- Published: June 7, 2012
It is easy to get bogged down with the influx of information about mobile technology. Here are a few simple dos and doníts to start publishers off on the right foot when developing a mobile strategy.