Total Results: 4
- With aggregate CPCs down 9pc, Google’s discovery engine competition thickens
- Published: April 22, 2016
- While Google said that a primary driver of revenue in the first quarter was increased use of mobile search by consumers, the results reveal declining cost-per-click numbers, pointing to the growing pressure the company faces to diversify its revenue-generating offerings.
- Dropping Motorola frees up Google to fix mobile monetization, manufacturer relationships
- Published: January 31, 2014
- By giving Motorola the boot this week, Google eliminated a big distraction, freeing it up to repair relationships in the Android ecosystem and redouble efforts on the mobile advertising front, where cost per clicks continue to decline and Facebook presents a growing threat.
- Mobile ad performance, spend get boost from holiday rush
- Published: November 30, 2012
- As consumers spend more time with their mobile devices this holiday season to shop and research recipe and decorating ideas, advertisers are following suit, increasing their mobile ad spends.
- Are low CPCs the new normal for mobile advertising?
- Published: November 8, 2012
- With mobile ad rates consistently lower than on desktop – even as mobile customer bases grow – the industry is increasingly concerned about when and even if CPCs will ever start to increase.