Tag: Campbell Soup
Total Results: 6
- Campbell Soup Co. picks Pollinate to cook up mobile app
- Published: March 26, 2013
- Campbell Soup Co. recently ran a contest to find a developer to create search-based recipe applications for Web, mobile and tablet devices.
- Campbell Soup Co. ties personalized ad buys to in-store sales lift in new pilot
- Published: March 12, 2013
- Campbell Soup Co. is one of two consumer packaged goods brands piloting a new mobile advertising platform that lets brands deliver personalized ads based on purchasing behavior and tie their media buy back to in-store sales.
- Apple seeks to boost iAd adoption by cutting minimum buy in half
- Published: February 24, 2011
- Sources at Apple confirmed that the company will in fact be cutting its $1 million minimum iAd buy in half. So will more brands flock to the mobile ad network at the expense of competitors?
- Campbell Soup Co. iAd generates 530,000 minute-long interactions
- Published: February 9, 2011
- The results are in. The Campbell Soup Co.ís iAd campaign received about 53 million impressions, with approximately 530,000 of the users that saw the ad clicking through and engaging with it for nearly one minute.
- Campbell Soup Co. aims for awareness with iAd campaign debut
- Published: October 27, 2010
- Campbell Soup Co.ís iAd campaign within The New York Timesí iPhone application aims to celebrate all the new products that the brand offers through an interactive experience.
- Campbell Soup Co. overhauls brand with mobile push
- Published: August 16, 2010
- Campbell Soup Co. is using a mobile application to promote its revamped label designs, shopper experience and soup selections.