Tag: Cezary Pietrzak
Total Results: 5
- Urban Outfitters drives mobile engagement with news feed strategy
- Published: December 4, 2013
- Urban Outfitters has added a news feed to its mobile application to encourage repeat visits and help consumers stay up to date with the retailer’s happenings.
- Folgers reinforces brand messaging with alarm app
- Published: October 8, 2013
- Folgers has released a new alarm clock application to help consumers connect to the best part of waking up in a new way.
- IOS apps risk rankings drop without focus on post-download engagement
- Published: August 29, 2013
- With rumors that Apple’s App store is shifting its algorithms to prioritize application engagement over download rates, it is more important than ever for marketers to focus on engaging consumers after the initial app download.
- Mobile impact on millennial’s engagement
- Published: July 1, 2013
- Millennials are by far one of the most active groups in the mobile sphere and many brands are revamping their strategies to target these younger consumers.
- Are push notifications abusing their welcome?
- Published: February 15, 2013
- Push notifications help marketers reach consumers with relevant and timely messages. Although the technology can be a powerful customer engagement tool, some feel it has the potential to be more cloying than beneficial.