Total Results: 46Displaying: 1 - 10
- Hyatt unlocks mobile-enabled amenities via in-room streaming
- Published: May 25, 2016
- The Hyatt Regency San Francisco is showering consumers with a wider array of mobile offerings by enabling guests to stream subscription-based content from their smartphones to in-room televisions, showcasing how hotel marketers can offer more entertainment options for personal devices.
- Mobile Minutes: Millennial assisted living; Nokia cutbacks; SurveyMonkey expands; Slacking with Slack’s CEO
- Published: April 7, 2016
- Today in mobile marketing – Welcome to S.F., the premier assisted living community for millenials; Nokia to cut thousands of jobs following Alcatel deal; SurveyMonkey expands with addictive mobile analytics service; Slacking with Slack CEO Stewart Butterfield.
- Cities leverage their mobile brand to lure businesses, workers
- Published: August 8, 2014
- A growing number of United States cities are expanding and touting their mobile infrastructure and mobile-oriented businesses to lure new businesses and workers.
- Debate over Internet of Things vs. Internet of Everything
- Published: January 23, 2014
- By Gary Schwartz
When Cisco CEO John Chambers took the stage at CES in Las Vegas this month and announced that there was a difference between the Internet of Things (IOT) and the Internet of Everything (IOE), many cried “semantics.”
- Personality Hotel guests use mobile key to bypass check-in lines
- Published: January 8, 2014
- Hotel Diva and Hotel Union Square guests now can check in with customer service and unlock their room doors with their mobile phones, bypassing the front desk and avoiding standing in any lines.
- Highs and Lowe’s of the MMA Forum San Francisco
- Published: February 1, 2013
- By Jeff Hasen
An advertising panelist from 4D complained about the lack of transparency in mobile advertising, saying that too often buying mobile ads is like buying “mystery meat.” Happily, that comment came after lunch.
- Big data success includes personal, real-time analytics: Merkle exec
- Published: January 31, 2013
- SAN FRANCISCO – A Merkle executive at the 2013 Mobile Marketing Association Forum San Francisco said that mobile marketers can marry real-time and personal analytics to make the most of big data.
- Knowing opportunity costs is biggest challenge for mobile email: Knotice exec
- Published: January 30, 2013
- SAN FRANCISCO – A Knotice executive at the 2013 Mobile Marketing Association Forum San Francisco said that as consumers take to their mobile devices as the first place to open and read email, the biggest challenge for marketers is to understand the opportunity costs around optimizing emails for mobile devices.
- Advertisers need deeper mobile analytics in 2013
- Published: January 30, 2013
- SAN FRANCISCO – Marketers need richer findings and engagements if they want to take advantage of mobile this year, according to exhibitors at the 2013 Mobile Marketing Association Forum San Francisco.
- Mobile-connected devices to reach 10B by 2016: study
- Published: February 15, 2012
- More than 10.3 billion mobile-connected devices will be available by 2016, which equates to more than one device per worldwide consumer, according to a new report from Cisco.