Total Results: 26Displaying: 1 - 10
- Finding Smart Data in Big Data: Lessons from Mobile FirstLook 2013
- Published: February 8, 2013
- By Valerie Williamson
It looks like Big Data, one of the most-discussed topics of 2012, is going to keep the marketing pundits talking and typing this year as well, especially about its relationship to mobile.
- Citi exec: Mobile offers start with the consumer
- Published: January 31, 2013
- SAN FRANCISCO – A Citi executive at the 2013 Mobile Marketing Association Forum San Francisco said that in order for marketers to send compelling mobile deals, the consumer comes before the offer.
- Mobile FirstLook 2013 New York Jan. 17: Coca-Cola, Sephora, Citi, Nissan, MillerCoors, MoMA, Seamless, JetBlue
- Published: October 3, 2012
- Registration is open for the second annual Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference Thursday, Jan. 17 featuring speakers from Coca-Cola, Sephora, Nissan, Museum of Modern Art, Citi, MillerCoors, Seamless and JetBlue. Must-attend event for brands, retailers, agencies and publishers.
- Yahoo Sports offers custom-branded experiences via mobile apps
- Published: August 24, 2012
- Yahoo Sports is letting fans stay connected and keep tabs on their favorite players with new mobile application features.
- EA exec: Users spend more time playing games on iPhone than talking
- Published: May 11, 2012
- NEW ORLEANS – An EA executive at the International CTIA Wireless 2012 conference said that games are a big business and getting even bigger on mobile.
- Mobile Marketer, April 3, 2012 - Mcommerce Summit 2012 New York May 3: Amazon's Zappos, Citi, Travelocity, GGP, Alon Bra
- Published: April 3, 2012
- Mcommerce Summit 2012 New York May 3: Amazon's Zappos, Citi, Travelocity, GGP, Alon Brands
- Published: February 4, 2012
- Registration is open for the Mcommerce Summit: State of Mobile Commerce 2012 conference Thursday, May 3 with speakers from Citi, Zappos, Travelocity, 7-Eleven licensee Alon Brands and mall giant General Growth Properties. Must-attend New York event for retailers and marketers.
- Citi Habitats drives app downloads via mobile email ads
- Published: September 27, 2011
- A recent mobile email campaign from real estate company Citi Habitats to drive awareness for its mobile applications resulted in approximately 400 app downloads.
- How does Google’s entry change mcommerce as we know it?
- Published: May 27, 2011
- NEW YORK – Google is marking its territory in the mobile commerce space by partnering with Citi, MasterCard, First Data and Sprint to unveil a new mobile wallet that not only lets consumers store all of their cards on one single device, but pay for goods and services via one tap.
- SXSW panelists' unanimous take: Mobile is biggest game-changer
- Published: March 14, 2011
- By David Gill
AUSTIN, TX - When the South by Southwest panelists were asked what one thing would change their businesses over the next few years, the answers were unanimous – mobile.