Tag: Clark Fredricksen
Total Results: 4
- Mobile grabs bigger share of ad spend as desktop peaks: eMarketer
- Published: June 12, 2013
- Mobile's share of digital ad spending is growing more quickly than expected and, as a result, the spend on desktop ads will peak next year as marketers turn their focus to reaching smartphone and tablet users, according to new data from eMarketer.
- Twitter’s deeply integrated mobile ads increasingly attractive to marketers: report
- Published: March 29, 2013
- Twitter is expected to generate more advertising revenue next year than previously forecasted based in part on how quickly marketers are embracing mobile advertising on the social network, according to eMarketer.
- Facebook overtakes Google in mobile display ad revenues
- Published: December 19, 2012
- Facebook has emerged as the leader in mobile display advertising as marketers shift ad spend to the platform much quicker than expected, according to a new report from eMarketer.
- US mobile ad spend surges ahead to become world’s largest: study
- Published: August 3, 2012
- Brands are significantly increasing their spend on mobile advertising, putting the United States market on track to become the largest mobile ad spend market for the first time this year, according to a new report from eMarketer.