Tag: Coady Diemar Partners
Total Results: 7
- Stepping up to the challenge of mobile ad monetization
- Published: March 8, 2013
- By Chris Ensley
The top three sites with the largest mobile audiences are Google, Yahoo and Facebook, each of whose mobile audiences are approximately 50 percent the size of their desktop audiences.
- Smartphones, tablets and the mobile revolution
- Published: January 29, 2013
- By Colin Knudsen
We know that consumer behavior on a smartphone is different than on a tablet. We know that tablets are increasingly becoming available in different sizes, potentially representing additional distinct consumer use cases.
- Mobile, Internet and the Cloud
- Published: June 11, 2012
Currently, 88 percent of U.S. adults have a mobile phone, 57 percent have a laptop, 19 percent own an e-book reader and 19 percent own a tablet, while 13 percent of U.S. adults own a laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- How should marketers value mobile apps and businesses?
- Published: March 19, 2012
- While it seems like mobile companies are regularly being sold for hundreds of millions of dollars these days, not every company is able to attract such large sums, raising the question of what goes into determining the value of these new media up-and-comers?
- Will another recession dampen mobile investment?
- Published: August 15, 2011
- Investment in mobile businesses and strategies has been riding high this year, but will the good times continue if there is another recession – something that is beginning to look like a real possibility?
- Mobile wave in a sea of digital change
- Published: August 11, 2011
- By Colin Knudsen
In 2011 unit sales of smartphones and tablets will exceed those of PCs, laptops and netbooks for the first time.
- Trends and data for the three screens – TV, Internet and mobile
- Published: April 4, 2011
- By Colin Knudsen and Chris Ensley
The three screens – TV, Internet and mobile – represented 71 percent of media consumption in 2010.