Total Results: 5
- Nike launches new app to create community for skaters
- Published: November 4, 2013
- Nike recently launched a new mobile application called Nike SB that lets users participate in a global community of skaters by attempting challenges and uploading videos to the app.
- IOS apps risk rankings drop without focus on post-download engagement
- Published: August 29, 2013
- With rumors that Apple’s App store is shifting its algorithms to prioritize application engagement over download rates, it is more important than ever for marketers to focus on engaging consumers after the initial app download.
- Tigi Bed Head engages music festival guests with mobile app
- Published: August 7, 2013
- Tigi Haircare recently rolled out a mobile application to interact with music, fashion and live-event content feeds from The Bed Head Hotel VIP events at musical festivals around the country.
- Why mobile will not be just mobile much longer
- Published: February 12, 2013
- By Li-at Karpel Gurwicz
While the year ahead offers many economic uncertainties, given the astounding speed of mobile adoption we can say with complete confidence that the mobile market is quite strong.
- Who wins the HTML5 vs. apps debate?
- Published: September 23, 2011
- NEW YORK – Panelist at Digiday Mobile said although HTML5 is changing the face of mobile, the technology still presents challenges.